This Is Us- Season 3

Just finding this thread! I'm also confused that Nicky wasn't on the list when we have been lead to believe he died in the war. Is it possible they didn't find a body so they can't officially say he died??? Not sure how that would work if they thought Nick was possibly recovered by the enemy and could possibly be alive, but after time Jack just said he died since he never saw him again.

You must have missed the coming attractions for the rest of the season.

@DisneyLover1217, what @mom2rtk is trying to say is: you wouldn't be asking those questions if you had seen the coming attractions.

I watch the rerun that was on Tuesday and when the Vietnamese historian was describing his father I suddenly thought, is he talking about Nicky? Telling stories about talking animals and green sky, like he was tripping. Seems improbable but they sure went to a lot of trouble to describe the person.

I'll be in WDW when the first and probably second episodes air. Will have to catch up when I get back!

New episode tonight! I, for one, have missed the Pearson’s.

I will watch the episode later tonight because a game is on tv and my pvr will be busy with my other shows.

Usually, I post as I am watching. Is everyone ok with that? Some people might find them too long, or two rambling and anecdotal. If it’s not for you, just let me know and I’ll do a wrap up post after I am done watching. I promise I won’t take it personally :)

New episode tonight! I, for one, have missed the Pearson’s.

I will watch the episode later tonight because a game is on tv and my pvr will be busy with my other shows.

Usually, I post as I am watching. Is everyone ok with that? Some people might find them too long, or two rambling and anecdotal. If it’s not for you, just let me know and I’ll do a wrap up post after I am done watching. I promise I won’t take it personally :)

I enjoy your posting style. We'll have to watch it later, too. We're heading to the theatre to see Waitress tonight. I hope the show is good enough to keep my mind off of the fact that I'm missing This Is Us.

So I watched tonight to the end. When Randall and Beth were in bed at the end, he got a phone call. After it was over he said one word to Beth but I didn't catch the word. HELP!

So I watched tonight to the end. When Randall and Beth were in bed at the end, he got a phone call. After it was over he said one word to Beth but I didn't catch the word. HELP!

I had to rewind and still didn't understand what he said. I'm deaf in one ear and have a hard time hearing low tones.

Ok, I skipped over the responses for tonight’s episode so I could watch without any mini spoilers. I’m commenting as I’m watching so if that’s not your cup of tea, feel free to skip ahead. Here we go...

• election night? So Randall didn’t drop out..interesting

• John Stamos? I’m totally confused. There’s a lot of story to be filled in lol

• I get where Beth is coming from, but I think she’s coming on too strong.

• LOL he looks like Kevin. Man, I love this show.

• oh boy..the parallels between my husband and Toby keep on coming. My husband collects figures too and more than once we’ve had fights about him selling them.

• ohhh, John Stamos. I don’t like her and I hope she doesn’t end up with Kevin.

• I’ll never admit it, but I’m totally on Toby’s side in this argument. How insane would Kate have gone if Toby had accidentally given away something that was Jacks?

• uh oh, looks like Zoe has burned a few bridges in the past.

• I’m predicting that Randall chooses not to release the dirt on his opponent. That’s pretty sleazy. eta- glad to see I was right

• oof, Reverend, right in the feels.

• AMEN Déjà on Anderson Cooper. He is my celebrity crush. I know, I know...but still. He’s coming here in a while to give a talk and I would do almost anything to be able to go. Tickets are $300 and that’s just not in the budget this year. Oh well.

• ok, this is very weird. I watch this show with captions on so I don’t miss anything. Andy Cohen is clearly the cohost on CNN but all his lines are being attributed to Kathy Griffin who used to cohost with Anderson. It’s not like the change was made recently..this is Andy’s second year.

• this is going to sound insane but I wish I knew Kevin in real life. He needs a good hug lol

• Good for Beth for realizing that Randall has to see the campaign through.

• *gasp* is the reverend about to endorse Randall? eta- close enough

• Ok, here’s the part where I cry. Toby made her a stadium? I can’t even with this show being so cute

• LOL Kevin totally has pepper spray.

• Zoe, stay away from him!

• ugh

• I KNEW that call was going to be the news he won.

Great episode. Feels like a ton happened. I’m looking forward to all the talk this week.

Just watched this morning, and have to get going, but I'll be back later. I loved the episode!!

Did they imply that Zoe was raped or was she robbed? She said something about her apartment in Chicago and how she has three locks on the door and bars on the windows, not because she lives in a bad area but because she was violated? Kevin just glossed over and said, "that must have been horrible." Then they moved past it. I was wondering what they were talking about, it was not clear to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!