This is the trip that never ends! Yes it goes on and on my friends.. 10 days o' pics!

Thank you so much... and I will get this started, but the stomach flu has finally come for me. Should be A-OK within two days based on the fact that everyone else has already had it.

Send fluids.

Thank you so much... and I will get this started, but the stomach flu has finally come for me. Should be A-OK within two days based on the fact that everyone else has already had it.

Send fluids.

Get well soon!

Here's a cup of tea :)

3275109310_7f5b986fb7_o.jpg

Send fluids.

OMG no!! Feel Better Lara. :hug:

Send fluids.

:hug: I hope you feel better soon, hon. I too, was the last to get sick in my household. I didn't have the stomach flu, but this nasty nasty cold virus. I think last night was the first night I got one solid stretch of sleep all week! :lmao: I hope it's not as harsh on you as it was on me. :goodvibes

I kept my looking for you, but no luck!
I hope you're feeling better!

well I am going to read it all here till I have a chance to hear it alllllllll in person

I even came out of hiding just for you,

You're right.. when you titled it.. this trip does go on an on my friends...hehe I hope everything is going good.

Okay, my TR has been salvaged from the depths of the lost report files and I will FINALLY be sharing all our 3,000+ photos with you!

Truly better late than never, huh?

Okay, back from the great beyond am I, and ready to pick up where I left off which was... at the beginning of course!

First thing first: I've missed you guys! Lots has been going on here, including my Dad's dialysis, my husband's final year of school, and my oldest two kids returning to public school so that I could go back to university myself! I'm a college student, again. I've gone back to get my Bachelor degree in Social Science and consequently my teaching license for secondary education. I am VERY excited about it, if not a little bit exhausted and schizophrenic (mom, daughter, wife, nurse, student, you get the idea). We're also planning on moving to California next year, which should prove to be interesting with seven people.

But this trip report is about something else entirely, isn't it! We had a fantastic time, I took over 3,000 pictures and I've even got video to share with you all.

See you in my next post for Day 1 of 10!

You have been busy!!! :eek: I think I am jealous of your move to California, and I am super thrilled you are getting ready to write this trip report! :goodvibes

It has been CRAZY, but I'm excited to finally get my TR in motion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter