This is the trip that never ends! Yes it goes on and on my friends.. 10 days o' pics!

Poor Stasia and the Photopass Nazi!!! :eek: I can't believe that woman wouldn't just snap pictures and call it good -- she can't be that dedicated to her art, can she??? :rolleyes:

Even though I know the rain and drizzle was putting a damper on your day, it really made all the colors pop in World Showcase!

Let's just say she was obviously not a mother and probably not someone who savored shooting pics of people's kids... knowwhatImean?

Thanks so much for the food and drink pix--now I need a margarita and some sushi!! Love that margarita stand, although it was so cold that week, they were harder to enjoy. Keep posting--it's fun, and your pictures are great (even tho some of them make me hungry!)

It really was cold; I think Jose was hoping the tequila would warm him up. :laughing:

How do you stay calm?:mad: I would've been asking for her boss after commenting "your her parents". :mad: I mean really, how dare she say a thing!

We are going to set aside an afternoon for Kim Possible next trip. I hope it will still be there in 2011. Great pictures, lots of colors. :thumbsup2

Dude I am SOOOOOOOOO non confrontational. In hind sight I always feel more angry than I do at the time. We really hadn't taken many Photopass pics by that time and were still trying to get the hang of it. I just couldn't get over how adamant she was that we take control of our little photo deviant! :rolleyes:

Wow, I can't believe that the photopass lady was that bossy.

The pics of WS are beautiful!

It was totally weird, and in retrospect I wish I'd thought to take a picture of her. Maybe she'll be there in November and I can harass HER instead! :thumbsup2

That photopass lady is ridiculous! UGH! Poor kiddo. :sad2:

Your pictures on the other hand are beautiful!

Yeah, Stasia is really really REALLY shy around strangers most of the time so the photog didn't help matters at all. In fact we keep speaking to Stasia about this hypothetical trip to WDW (that she doesn't know is a REAL trip) and she insists she not be made to take ANY photos at all! I'm working on making her take that request back... ;)

By the time we finished eating at Yakitori the rain had officially started. We ducked into Mitsukoshi Department Store to attempt to dry off and browse around.

This was our favorite store in all of Epcot!

I let Tatiana help me pick a pearl

3667797569_74a119c1d8_b.jpg

A really pretty 7mm! And I let Kyle pick the setting for a ring so they would each have a hand in my keepsake. :love:

3676147508_693a78d25e_b.jpg

I also bought some maneki neko cats... I already have a few of them in my house. They face the doors to beckon good fortune to the home. :thumbsup2

3675334781_18d676370e_b.jpg

3675335581_f27824ae39_b.jpg

Jose ducked out to the little goody stand to get some of these

3667797423_f4dc6fee35_b.jpg

Crispy fried crab claws. Both Jose and Kyle LOVE this kind of stuff, and they ate quite a few of these just standing in the breezeway near the store entrance.

3668605164_f99a081020_b.jpg

We were spending way too much time just wandering around looking at stuff. Talk about getting antsy! The rain would NOT let up. It was a good old fashioned downpour with no sign of ending anytime soon, so we took some time to check out the tin toys.

3668639074_2745e0af30_b.jpg

3667831749_dc71cfcff1_b.jpg

3668639200_a6266ee193_b.jpg

Then we just couldn't stand it any longer and we made a mad dash through the rain to get back to the buses and to our resort where we were all desperate to dry off and relax!

The rain let up a teensy bit by the time we reached the entrance, and though we were soaking wet and exhausted we HAD to stop for a picture.

3874273207_294f2a716a_b.jpg

Jose looks shocked, Stasia is making the international "keep away" sign with her chopsticks and Lexi was out like a light.

It was HYSTERICAL how wet we all were.

When we got back to POR we discovered this:

3667578457_3673d0b471_b.jpg

They'd set up the kids' animals as though they were watching TV. So cute.

Lexi had woken up from her little snooze and was loving all over a balloon our hotel room neighbors had left for us. Aren't good neighbors the bestest?

3668402922_491013dd73_b.jpg

We hung out at the hotel room, got the kids some dinner and ready for bed before letting our favorite babysitter (that would be KYLE) take over while Jose and I went back to Epcot for a while. (Seriously, having a teenager who actually likes his sisters is AWESOME.) Actually Tatiana's probably a better sitter than Kyle is... I'm blessed.

I hadn't gotten to go earlier in the day so Jose took me to Spaceship Earth

3668639298_b5095a208f_b.jpg

3667832551_7914dfed60_b.jpg

3667832623_6258caa36f_b.jpg

3667832187_2e8dd8a05c_b.jpg

3667832965_c605ff9e78_b.jpg

3875614786_c927b5723c_o.jpg

3875616590_70bfffd47d_o.jpg

Then we went over to Test Track which I also missed out on earlier in the day!

We were in front of a small family and when we got into the car the little girl was freaking OUT. Her brother wasn't helping matters much and she was near tears. Then to top it all off our car STOPPED after the 'break test'. We stopped the entire ride while we waited for a technician to come and come check out the car; he lifted the 'hood', toodled around and had us ready to move again but by this time the girl was near hysterics and nobody could calm her. i turned around to look at her behind me and in my 'mommy voice' I told her how the car doesn't even go as fast as her own car does at home, and that it will only be going about as fast as she does when her mom drives on the freeway... I had her completely calmed down.

I'm the kid whisperer. :rotfl:

3875069906_60a3fb35e5_b.jpg

See that cute little thing in the middle of the back seat? Bless her heart. And that poncho was whipping around so much I thought it was going to rip off of me! As it is I look like the smurf version of the Stay Puffed Marshmallow Woman. :laughing:

By this time the weather was cooperating much more and there were only infrequent drizzles. Jose and I decided to hit up World Showcase again to see some of the spots we missed during the downpour earlier.

Like this little beauty:

3667832733_443a9f9ccf_o.jpg

Mmmm.. My Grand Marnier Orange Slushy!

3668640424_6a9b525cb4_o.jpg

Jose's also yummy Grey Goose Citron Slush!

We sipped and sipped till we got to Morocco where we decided we wanted to have dinner.

3875616412_87412650c8_o.jpg

3667832097_3bf8f54ff5_b.jpg

3667832025_352877d953_b.jpg

Neither Jose or I were experienced in Moroccan food but MAN, were we impressed!

3668640214_25e18e7869_b.jpg

Hummus, Tabouleh, and Tangierine CousCous Salad with Fresh Moroccan bread. Chicken & Lamb Combo

3667833115_2026176416_b.jpg

And of course, baklava!

Dinner was DELICIOUS, and the baklava was like comfort food to me. My mom used to make it all the time and I haven't had any since she passed away. What a great memory.

We finished walking through WS and headed back to the bus and POR where the kids were sound asleep. Overall a great day with tons of memories made. :cloud9:

Coming up next... Day 5!

Your WS pix are amazing! We live in the middle east and kinda thought the food at the Marakesh was meh. I think you got the CS though; I'm glad you liked it!!

Reading about the photopass lady, and seeing your poor little daughter's face, just sorta pissed me off. But, like you, I hold it in and am way too non-confrontational about it.

I need to PM you about your ring. I really want to get a ring in Sept. and was wondering about the prices of the ring settings.

Oh, I am so happy you and Jose got a little date night! That must be the best to have a built in sitter! :lmao:

Oh I remember those rainy pictures well! :laughing:

Your WS pix are amazing! We live in the middle east and kinda thought the food at the Marakesh was meh. I think you got the CS though; I'm glad you liked it!!

Reading about the photopass lady, and seeing your poor little daughter's face, just sorta pissed me off. But, like you, I hold it in and am way too non-confrontational about it.

I need to PM you about your ring. I really want to get a ring in Sept. and was wondering about the prices of the ring settings.

I just answered your PM!

Now you have to remember that Jose and I have never had middle eastern food of any kind before so we're not a good judge of quality, but the taste was de-licious. I'd never even had lamb before that night.

The more I think about that photopass photog the more I hop we run into her again! :rolleyes1

Oh, I am so happy you and Jose got a little date night! That must be the best to have a built in sitter! :lmao:

Oh I remember those rainy pictures well! :laughing:

I never anticipated having kids ten years apart but hey, it worked out great!

Looking back at the photopass pics has me rolling; I remember that feeling of being absolutely drenched far too well. :rotfl:

Your new ring that Kyle and Tatiana helped you with is so pretty!

Boo to the rain -- it so should not be allowed at Disney. :laughing:

Your date night sounds lovely -- you are such a lucky duck to have two babysitters!

I :lovestruc Tangierine Cafe -- their food is so scrumptious!

Your new ring that Kyle and Tatiana helped you with is so pretty!

Boo to the rain -- it so should not be allowed at Disney. :laughing:

Your date night sounds lovely -- you are such a lucky duck to have two babysitters!

I :lovestruc Tangierine Cafe -- their food is so scrumptious!

I do love that ring. And it's my birthstone!

I'm just glad we only had one day of rain while we were there; I mean that's pretty darn good for a ten day trip!

We are definitely lucky, and it doesn't hurt that my kids all like each other so much. :thumbsup2

crispy fried crab claws...:scared1:
that just sounds wrong...

I love getting a pearl in Japan...so far I have a bracelet and a pendant...I guess a ring is next.

I can't believe how wet you all were! The picture is too funny.

I'm so glad you and Jose got to have a date night! :thumbsup2 Sounds like it was a good time.

I'm so excited about trying a KP Mission and a Grand Marnier slushie!!!

Denise

I love when they move the stuffed animals around! It's so cute! They did that with the ones I bought last year!

crispy fried crab claws...:scared1:
that just sounds wrong...

I love getting a pearl in Japan...so far I have a bracelet and a pendant...I guess a ring is next.

I can't believe how wet you all were! The picture is too funny.

I know... I couldn't wrap my head around that snack attack but the guys sure dug it! And yeah... thank GOD we only had the one downpour day!

I'm so glad you and Jose got to have a date night! :thumbsup2 Sounds like it was a good time.

I'm so excited about trying a KP Mission and a Grand Marnier slushie!!!

Denise

Date nights are something SO few and far between, you gotta grab 'em when you can. ;)

The KP mission was fun, but the Grand Marnier slush was De-licious!

I love when they move the stuffed animals around! It's so cute! They did that with the ones I bought last year!

I was really surprised at the set up they did; we weren't expecting that at all!

A really pretty 7mm! And I let Kyle pick the setting for a ring so they would each have a hand in my keepsake. :love:

3676147508_693a78d25e_b.jpg

I also bought some maneki neko cats... I already have a few of them in my house. They face the doors to beckon good fortune to the home. :thumbsup2

3675335581_f27824ae39_b.jpg

Very nice ring! I know it will always be a very special memory of a great family time.

I got the gold kitty, since it said it will make all of your dreams come true. My kitty must be working in installments or something, because so far not all of my dreams have come true. ;)

Since you're the kid whisperer, could you meet me at Room 137 in the morning about 7:45...please? :laughing:

Man... I am so very far behind. I have read through most of it though. I'm almost done. I have probably told you this 10 times- but I LOVE your pictures. What kind of Camera do you have? The pictures are just soo amazing- rich and colorful and so clear. They seriously look perfessional. They are all beautiful and thanks for the videos. My personal favorite is still when you guys are riding the bus entering WDW- and you show us the sign and I can hear the Disney recording in the background. :goodvibes Thats a great moment.

You picked a pearl!!! I wanted to do this soo bad and I completely forgot. You picked a beauty! I love pearls!

Your Moroccan food looks so yummy- we skipped our resse at Morocco on our last trip- and I regret it now.

So happy for you that you got a night in Epcot with your DH! It's so nice that you're kids get along so well. I love the setting you chose for the pearl!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter