This Is A Poncho-Free Zone!--May 22-29, 2010 PTR (New PTR!!!! 5/31)

Thanks for the printables!! They are SO cute :goodvibes

I am trying to order some more things from AG...but the site is not letting me go to the shop link :confused3 UGH!

Stopping by to say HI :wave2:. I wish Dallas liked art work, because I love the printables.

In less than 12 hours I will be at the doctors office finding out if he wants to do surgery or not. I'm not going to be able to sleep at all tonight :eek:. I am such a big baby....:lmao:.

Hi Dana!! I just saw yor post on FB, too!! Praying everything goes well!! Keep us updated!!

Thanks for the printables!! They are SO cute :goodvibes

I am trying to order some more things from AG...but the site is not letting me go to the shop link :confused3 UGH!

No problem, Katie!! Yeah--I stayed up until midnight when the sale went online--I got a bunch of GREAT deals!! But I am definitely paying for it now. I went to bed at 2:00 a.m. and just laid in bed. I'm not sure when I fell asleep but 6:30 came VERY quickly!! Uggh!!

Did you get to see the Disney Holiday Special yet?!

Those are some great pages, Becky! I may have to make some copies of the coloring pages and take those with us....:goodvibes

I saw on Facebook that you were watching the Christmas show as well - SO COOL! My aunt and I were watching, just drooling over the decorations and how they make those things. Can you imagine working in that warehouse?! Talk about having to be organized!!

Have a great day!

Those are some great pages, Becky! I may have to make some copies of the coloring pages and take those with us....:goodvibes

I saw on Facebook that you were watching the Christmas show as well - SO COOL! My aunt and I were watching, just drooling over the decorations and how they make those things. Can you imagine working in that warehouse?! Talk about having to be organized!!

Have a great day!

The show was incredible!! I watched it with Ally, Brent, Claire, my mom, and my brother. Everytime Claire saw Cinderella Castle she kept yelling, "Rella's castle!!"--she was soooo excited!! I was thinking the SAME thing about the organization!! That's a TON of decorations to organize, store, etc.

I did end up watching the special lastnight! We put the kids to bed and my hubby had gotten us sushi. It was sooo great. I totally want to go to WDW during Christmas. Maybe next year? After watching it, I think my husband is more convinced :thumbsup2

Still online with AG!! Finally got to the checkout though...so exicted..great deals :banana: What did you end up getting?

I did end up watching the special lastnight! We put the kids to bed and my hubby had gotten us sushi. It was sooo great. I totally want to go to WDW during Christmas. Maybe next year? After watching it, I think my husband is more convinced :thumbsup2

Still online with AG!! Finally got to the checkout though...so exicted..great deals :banana: What did you end up getting?

Wasn't it awesome?! Sigh!! You must not have seen my comment on FB--on our drive back home last night Brent and I had a long conversation. I told him we should definitely go to WDW around Christmas next year and he said yes, we should!!!! :woohoo::dance3::yay::dance3::woohoo: He asked me if it's weird for us to be going twice in one year and I laughed out loud!! He doesn't care what people think but he has the Disney bug as badly as I do!! :lmao: THEN I said that we should go the next year for Halloween and he agreed!! Whoo hoo!!!!

From AG I ordered (for Ally):

Kit’s Cookstove
Kit’s Produce & Preserves
Doll Hair Studio DVD
Curlicue Daybed
Butterfly Bedding
Julie Cooking Studio

for Claire:

2-in-1 Green Apple Set + Book
Bitty Baby Nightie for Girls (S)

What did you order?!

OH MY GOODNESS!!! That is amazing!! We can maybe finally meet eachother!! :goodvibes Even though I feel like I know you so well!

We went to WDW last year duing Halloween time..SO cool. The fall decorations are beautiful and my SIL says MNNSHP is amazing. :love: My DH and I had the same convo about going to WDW too many times a year. Dont think that it is a problem in our house either!! haha I ran into a friend the other day (she is my friend on facebook) and she asked me if Disney pays me to advertise for them on facebook...and she was serious :rotfl:

Let me know what dates you guys are thinking of for Christmas. Also, if you notice my siggy, we are cruising the dream in May 2011! I was hoping maybe you were too :cool1:

OK so IF ag will let me order I am getting...

Hair Studio Accessories
Hair Studio DVD
Cheer Set (purple and yellow--LSU!)
Ballet bag for Abby and her doll
One of the sparkle holiday dresses (cant remember the name)
Julie's cooking studio

She got the bed and bedding for her bday last year...ugh...much better price that you got~!!!

Also, I bought her Samantha Christmas DVD and Chrissa DVD at Target of all places! Pretty reasonable. She is getting Chrissa for Christmas.

You're going christmas next year?!?!:cool1:
We're probably either going thanksgiving or january. January the girls always have a 5 and a half day weekend but the decorations will be gone... so it's a tough decision. I think we may rent DVC points at either WL (1 of my dream resorts), AKl (visited this trip, OMG), or BLT. I know nothing about renting points so I need to look at it or there is also the POFQ or CBR option. Good thing I have about 6 months before ADRs to decide.
P.S- The special last night was amazing!!
I'm going to go look at that link right now. I want to have MVMCP at my house.

Hey! Becky
I printed out a bunch of projects today; we did the countdown calendar and a coloring page of mickey & minnie decorating the tree; we are doing the ornaments tomorrow (I had seen it on Leanne's PTR so thanks to both of you for sharing)! We had watched part of the behind the scenes last night...I told Danny we could both work there (me in the floral dept and him with the heavy equipment
[he is a crane administrator/operator]:rotfl: how cool would that be).

Anyway, that is great that you are already lining up your disney vacays (sounds like AP's are in ya'll future and DVC maybe :rolleyes1 )...we are going back the week after Thanksgiving 2010! maybe ya'll will go that week and we can meet up...(we are looking for a low crowd week--heard that is the week to go--hope so! )

:wave2:Connie

OH MY GOODNESS!!! That is amazing!! We can maybe finally meet eachother!! :goodvibes Even though I feel like I know you so well!

We went to WDW last year duing Halloween time..SO cool. The fall decorations are beautiful and my SIL says MNNSHP is amazing. :love: My DH and I had the same convo about going to WDW too many times a year. Dont think that it is a problem in our house either!! haha I ran into a friend the other day (she is my friend on facebook) and she asked me if Disney pays me to advertise for them on facebook...and she was serious :rotfl:

Let me know what dates you guys are thinking of for Christmas. Also, if you notice my siggy, we are cruising the dream in May 2011! I was hoping maybe you were too :cool1:

OK so IF ag will let me order I am getting...

Hair Studio Accessories
Hair Studio DVD
Cheer Set (purple and yellow--LSU!)
Ballet bag for Abby and her doll
One of the sparkle holiday dresses (cant remember the name)
Julie's cooking studio

She got the bed and bedding for her bday last year...ugh...much better price that you got~!!!

Also, I bought her Samantha Christmas DVD and Chrissa DVD at Target of all places! Pretty reasonable. She is getting Chrissa for Christmas.

I know!!! I'm soooo excited!!! :cool1: WOW! A cruise! I would LOVE to do that!! :lovestruc I'm excited that we'll be planning together! It will be sooo much fun!!!

Glad you were finally able to place your order. I know several people who never got through and just gave up. You know tomorrow they start their Spotlight Deals and they change each day!! Fun fun!! Ally is getting Kit for Christmas!!

You're going christmas next year?!?!:cool1:
We're probably either going thanksgiving or january. January the girls always have a 5 and a half day weekend but the decorations will be gone... so it's a tough decision. I think we may rent DVC points at either WL (1 of my dream resorts), AKl (visited this trip, OMG), or BLT. I know nothing about renting points so I need to look at it or there is also the POFQ or CBR option. Good thing I have about 6 months before ADRs to decide.
P.S- The special last night was amazing!!
I'm going to go look at that link right now. I want to have MVMCP at my house.

Yes!! We just decided last night!!! :woohoo: I'm sooo excited!! Oh wow--all of the resorts you've listed are great!! How fun! The special WAS amazing!!

Hey! Becky
I printed out a bunch of projects today; we did the countdown calendar and a coloring page of mickey & minnie decorating the tree; we are doing the ornaments tomorrow (I had seen it on Leanne's PTR so thanks to both of you for sharing)! We had watched part of the behind the scenes last night...I told Danny we could both work there (me in the floral dept and him with the heavy equipment
[he is a crane administrator/operator]:rotfl: how cool would that be).

Anyway, that is great that you are already lining up your disney vacays (sounds like AP's are in ya'll future and DVC maybe :rolleyes1 )...we are going back the week after Thanksgiving 2010! maybe ya'll will go that week and we can meet up...(we are looking for a low crowd week--heard that is the week to go--hope so! )

:wave2:Connie

Hey Connie!! That would be SOOOO cool to work for Disney!! Brent and I also talked about that last night--too funny!! ;) I'm actually looking at the week after Thanksgiving. I know several people that have suggested that week! They, too, said that was the week to go!! :goodvibes

I love the idea of spotlight deals!! It is like a surprise each day :rotfl: Abby and I always joke with Chris that I love Rebecca so much b/c she is fancy and reminds me of my old Samantha doll. He actually asked me today if I wanted him to get it for me for Christmas and Abby could play with it too. So sweet and so funny!

I love the idea of spotlight deals!! It is like a surprise each day :rotfl: Abby and I always joke with Chris that I love Rebecca so much b/c she is fancy and reminds me of my old Samantha doll. He actually asked me today if I wanted him to get it for me for Christmas and Abby could play with it too. So sweet and so funny!

Yes!! Always something to look forward to!! I just hope they fix their website issues or it will be a nightmare!! How funny!! What a sweet hubby!! :goodvibes

Hi Becky! I spent way too much at AG today...you know my girls are new to AG. I bought their dolls about two weeks ago. The deals today were just too hard to resist. :goodvibes

Hi Becky! I spent way too much at AG today...you know my girls are new to AG. I bought their dolls about two weeks ago. The deals today were just too hard to resist. :goodvibes

Girl I did, too!! :goodvibes But what a great time for you to be buying, right?! The sales are GREAT--and AG doesn't have sales often!!

Yeah, that is SO COOL that you guys are going at Christmas time next year - you will LOVE IT!!!

And my goddaughter and I will be down there in October as well - maybe there is a Dis-meet possibility?! :wizard:

Have a good day!

I can tell having boys has taken me out of the loop. It took me forever to figure out what AG meant. LOL!

Yeah, that is SO COOL that you guys are going at Christmas time next year - you will LOVE IT!!!

And my goddaughter and I will be down there in October as well - maybe there is a Dis-meet possibility?! :wizard:

Have a good day!

Thanks Katie!!! I am sooo excited!!!

I can tell having boys has taken me out of the loop. It took me forever to figure out what AG meant. LOL!

Hee hee!! Sorry Megan--it's American Girl!! :goodvibes

I went, I saw, I backed away slowly. I did not buy. Take that you enablers LOL :):rotfl2:

Good for you Mary!! I wasn't so strong!! :lmao:

Great buys at AG!!
My girls never heard of AG girl until about a year ago and I didn't bother telling them. Every summer we go to NJ to visit my mother and then we go to NYC so maybe we'll stop there. Hopefully I'll be good and will just BROUSE.
I was so sad to hear the WOD store in NYC city is closing.
P.S- Tomorrow on ABC Family all the shorts from the pixar movies are showing at 7 and 9.

Sounds like you need APs with three trips in a year!

So is Ally getting Kit for Christmas? Kirsten is coming to our house, and Emily too. There were some great deals, but I restrained. My mother in law and mom are getting them enough of that stuff for Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter