This is a hard thread for me, I am very sick

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
I got a rare disease its horrifying and humbling and there is no cure, yes some of you already know what I have

I GOT BIEBER FEVER

I had to see him in concert in Vegas when my daughter was suffering from the same affliction. That was back when he had Bieber bangs.

I like a bunch of his recent stuff too.

I never understood why there's such hatred for him. Yes, he went through an obnoxious phase but really, who didn't? He just had to do it in the public eye. It seems like he has the right people around him now.

And, to be fair, he has worked for everything he has. He worked his way up, starting out on YouTube and busking. As good as Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood are, they had their careers handed to them by winning a karaoke contest.

I like a bunch of his recent stuff too.

I never understood why there's such hatred for him. Yes, he went through an obnoxious phase but really, who didn't? He just had to do it in the public eye. It seems like he has the right people around him now.

And, to be fair, he has worked for everything he has. He worked his way up, starting out on YouTube and busking. As good as Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood are, they had their careers handed to them by winning a karaoke contest.

Just a few months ago he was recorded flipping over a table at a restaurant. When asked why he did it, he said he was having a bad day.

@low-key I recently have been diagnosed with the same disease...it is something not even more cowbell can cure..it's pretty bad!! I am on an "All Things Pop" bender, which is SOOO out of character for me, but I can't help what the heart wants, and it wants the Biebs, the booty shaking Biebs, VIVA LA BIEBER FEVER!!!! Bring on the happy feet!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter