Thinking about going to DL this weekend

JennHales

Mouseketeer
How miserable is it going to be in the rain?
It's either that or vegas and I am not comfortable with my kids seeing so many ****ies!
Jen

From what I've seen on the local news, it's only supposed to rain on Friday and maybe a bit on Saturday morning. But, the spring breakers have arrived and it is crowded.

BTW, Vegas is much more family friendly than it used to be. My only issue with it now is that they haven't instituted and no smoking policies.

I'm debating going too...not sure if I want to deal with kids in the rain, but they really have their heart set on going

We were there last weenend. The rain wasnt as bad as the cold and wind. It sprinkled a couple times, and just a couple big downpours. Thankfully we were at our hotel at that time. It rained during our Oct trip as well. Being from Seattle, a little rain doesn't bother us much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter