The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Thora: "Logan and I haven't exactly been public with our relationship. We feel that everyone's too secluded and always off with their significant other. We're not a real team."

Evelyn: "While there's always room for team closeness improvement, I don't know if that's true. We don't even have a lot of couples. Mike and I are doing seperate shopping today."

Evelyn: "While there's always room for team closeness improvement, I don't know if that's true. We don't even have a lot of couples. Mike and I are doing seperate shopping today."

Thora: "I just think everyone's off doing separate things. Hope and Jay are rarely apart. I barely talk to some of the people on this team, and I think Raven, June, and Conrad hate the majority of the rest of the team."

Gordon: "In asgard, as an army, we never leave each others' sides. We feast together, partake in merriment together, and battle together, all as a team."

Thora: "I just think everyone's off doing separate things. Hope and Jay are rarely apart. I barely talk to some of the people on this team, and I think Raven, June, and Conrad hate the majority of the rest of the team."

Gordon: "In asgard, as an army, we never leave each others' sides. We feast together, partake in merriment together, and battle together, all as a team."

Hope: "Makes sense. I'm sorry. I just...you know, I've never been an outgoing person, before Raven I never had a friend in my life and Jay's my first and-" She stopped, blushing a little, partially out of embarrassment and partially because she'd been about to say Jay was her first and only boyfriend. Just because she was 98% certain she was going to marry him one day didn't mean it was appropriate to announce to the world, especially with said boyfriend right there. "I'm being stupid and prattling on and making excuses and I'm just going to shut up now."

Hope: "Makes sense. I'm sorry. I just...you know, I've never been an outgoing person, before Raven I never had a friend in my life and Jay's my first and-" She stopped, blushing a little, partially out of embarrassment and partially because she'd been about to say Jay was her first and only boyfriend. Just because she was 98% certain she was going to marry him one day didn't mean it was appropriate to announce to the world, especially with said boyfriend right there. "I'm being stupid and prattling on and making excuses and I'm just going to shut up now."

Thora: "No, Ms. Hope, we did not mean anything against you. There's no reason for apologies."

Jay: "That makes sense. But people also need space sometimes so we don't tire. Plus I mean Hope just went through all that horrible stuff of course I'd spend a lot of time with her. I honestly didn't even know if she'd make it... But I do love hanging out with everyone. Maybe you should plan something sometime?"

Mike: "Not dead."

Evelyn: Men were good at short sentences and avoiding topics. Evelyn could tell he didn't want to talk about it so she started to end the conversation and just double check to see if she should come to the hospital. "Should I come down or stay here?"

Jay: He could tell she was getting stressed and came up behind her and hug held her. "No, your not being stupid. It's a valid point. And thanks Gordon."

Jay: "That makes sense. But people also need space sometimes so we don't tire. Plus I mean Hope just went through all that horrible stuff of course I'd spend a lot of time with her. I honestly didn't even know if she'd make it... But I do love hanging out with everyone. Maybe you should plan something sometime?"

Evelyn: Men were good at short sentences and avoiding topics. Evelyn could tell he didn't want to talk about it so she started to end the conversation and just double check to see if she should come to the hospital. "Should I come down or stay here?"

Jay: He could tell she was getting stressed and came up behind her and hug held her. "No, your not being stupid. It's a valid point. And thanks Gordon."

Mike: "I really just need to be there for Conrad right now, and our dads are coming. You'd be best staying home and keeping everyone not in the know and therefore calm. If there's something that I think will be integral for the group to know I'll tell you."

Hope: She forced herself to relax into his hold. Getting worked up had dangerous consequences.

Mike: "I really just need to be there for Conrad right now, and our dads are coming. You'd be best staying home and keeping everyone not in the know and therefore calm. If there's something that I think will be integral for the group to know I'll tell you."

Hope: She forced herself to relax into his hold. Getting worked up had dangerous consequences.

Evelyn: "I understand, sounds good. I'll keep them not suspicious. Love you."

Jay: He held her and played with her ringlets.

Logan: He and Thora went to the Asgardian floor. He took the strong girl into his arms and nuzzled into her cheek. "You look quite fetching in Midgardian clothing. What do they call this style?"

Thora: "I believe punk or punp or something like that, Ullr. I am not sure."

Logan: "I wish they understood how difficult it is to be here. I mean, we had to change our names, our language, our identities, our extensive knowledge of the realms means nothing here and we are considered daft for not knowing about the presidents or what trigonometry is. We come from different worlds! But most do not know that and just assume the worst of us."

Thora: "You do not even go to school. This place of "education" is utter Helheim for Magni and I. Have you seen this "flirting" that goes on? I am picked on because I know not what a milkshake is, but also because my rear end in yoga pants makes boys sweaty and daft?" She saw Logan's eyes trail down and she smacked him. "I feel as though we should tell the others," she continued, "but they wouldn't understand. None of them truly understand us or our world, or our struggles in this one."

Hope: "Bye guys."

Jay: They got in his car and left for The Times. "I enjoy seeing all the Christmas lights being put up."

Evelyn: She chilled in the lounge with the others, avoiding to show any signs of worry towards Conrad.

Jay: They got in his car and left for The Times. "I enjoy seeing all the Christmas lights being put up."

Evelyn: She chilled in the lounge with the others, avoiding to show any signs of worry towards Conrad.

Hope: "It must be really pretty."

Gordon: He stretched out on the couch. "I miss Britannia."

Evelyn: "I'm so sorry about that."

Jay: "Oh yeah." He put on a western accent. "It's like how they say everything's bigger in Texas. But NYC is like five billions times bigger and cooler than Texas!"

OOC: I disagree with Jay lol. Texas is the best.

OOC: I'd agree with Jay. New York or the bomb.

Gordon: "Well, I do deserve it, after what I put her through, and she's still my girlfriend. It's just-I see all of you wonderful couples able to see each other every day, and I feel as if you take that for granted. Make sure Mike knows how important he is to you, and that you appreciate all that he does, because one day he could be on the opposite side of the country and you can barely even text them. I'm not blaming anyone but myself, but I think that was a reason for me to justify going and kissing Ms. Nancy."

Evelyn: "I'm so sorry about that."

Jay: "Oh yeah." He put on a western accent. "It's like how they say everything's bigger in Texas. But NYC is like five billions times bigger and cooler than Texas!"

OOC: I disagree with Jay lol. Texas is the best.

Hope: She laughed.

OOC: I like it too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter