The Young and The Restless .. Take 4 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABC’s Skating With the Stars,
the reality competition show in which semi-famous people will fall down really hard over and over and over again while wearing sequins and avoiding sharp blades, will premiere on November 22. The semi-famous people who have volunteered to receive copious black-and-blue marks include ....All My Children’s Rebecca Budig, ..... and Ace Ventura: Pet Detective’s Sean Young (that's our Meggie!!) :happytv:, who after two decades may finally have found her comeback vehicle.....that would be our Y&R!! :lmao:

Now I'm sure the Newman jet's goin' down!!

omg she was Einhart????? I never caught that lol

So no one questioned that Victor could barely remain upright and was mumbling even more than he usually does? Wouldn't you think the fake equivalent of Bill Gates would have some sort of inner circle to say "whoa, hang on there a minute?"

* Victoria and Billy come to the mansion, Reed tells them that Mac and JT are getting married and he wants his mom to stay for the wedding.
* Phyllis is shocked when Daniel tells her Daisy may be pregnant with his child, they head to jail to get a test done before the arraignment
* JT asks Paul to be his best man while Lily is the maid of honor, Brock has returned to marry JT and Mac. Chloe and Kevin are also present
* Daisy says she'll only get the test done at a real hospital, but Lauren and Michael turn down her demands which frustrate Phyllis
* Nikki is shocked to see a picture of Meggie as the new Mrs. Newman, Nikki turns to Deacon for comfort. Nikki and Deacon kiss
* Victoria continues her fight w/ JT taking Reed away from her, JT sticks to his decision. Reed and Victoria say their goodbyes. JT, Mac and Reed leave GC
* Meggie drugs Victor some more, watches what she believes to be Victor slowly dying. Victor turns the tables by grabbing Meggie, she's busted!

Next - Looks like Nikki has sex with Deacon, she's covered in a sheet when Victor comes to see her; Nick and Phyllis divorce is finalized; Murphy tries to communicate with Katherine

Devastating new forces Adam to a past better left behind

Kevin receives some shocking news

Sharon and Nick have to decide whether to recommit

Heather confronts Ronan

Victor fights a losing battle

SOD that says Nick & Phyllis get officially divorced. The article said that they got the papers. Sharon runs into Phyllis and she tells her about the divorce. Then Nick tells Sharon. Sharon runs into Adam working at Gloworm (he says he is getting a divorce form Skye). Nick finds Sharon & tells her after seeing what his parents have been through it has shown him he wants his family together. He kisses her & then tells her he wants to take her home. They go home and hit the sheets.
On another note: Sharon isn't sure she trust his feelings on Phyllis nor her own about Adam.
Also, Adam has a job at Gloworm behind the bar cuz he quit the Fund. He's standing right there when Nick professes all that to Sharon, and kisses her, and takes her home

I know that Murphy had the heart attack, BUT: can he not write out on a piece of paper?

They said he had something like locked in syndrome-where his mind was fine but he was paralyzed except for his eyes, and now his fingers I guess.

seriously... why couldn't the writers write Victor to be faking, sign the marriage contract with a fake name and reveal that B***ch for what she is! Also... so obvious that Victor is drugged. He may be a butthead and deserves what he gets, but I hate Maggie more.. ug!

seriously... why couldn't the writers write Victor to be faking, sign the marriage contract with a fake name and reveal that B***ch for what she is! Also... so obvious that Victor is drugged. He may be a butthead and deserves what he gets, but I hate Maggie more.. ug!

seriously are you a writer?? cause thats exactly what they did.

it's the dumbest storyline EVER.

so here's how it went today (in Canada - Tomorrow for you guys ;)

Meggie's all yacking to him about how do you feel, it'll be over soon, should i call 911 and waste money - after all it'll be my money in a few hours blah blah blah and how she can't wait then right at the end Victor sits up, grabs her and asks "what's the rush"

just when we were hoping for a missing victor, maybe a victor in a coma for a few years he perks up and is back to normal.

why oh why couldn't he be the one in that medical condition instead of Murphy - a silent mumbles??????? wonder if i can ask Santa for that next month.

seriously are you a writer?? cause thats exactly what they did.

it's the dumbest storyline EVER.

so here's how it went today (in Canada - Tomorrow for you guys ;)

Meggie's all yacking to him about how do you feel, it'll be over soon, should i call 911 and waste money - after all it'll be my money in a few hours blah blah blah and how she can't wait then right at the end Victor sits up, grabs her and asks "what's the rush"

just when we were hoping for a missing victor, maybe a victor in a coma for a few years he perks up and is back to normal.

why oh why couldn't he be the one in that medical condition instead of Murphy - a silent mumbles??????? wonder if i can ask Santa for that next month.

Seriously? Thank goodness-I was wondering if the writers really thought we were that stupid! That someone would "marry" them with Victor obviously drugged! And it made no sense for Murphy to signal danger, then for Ronan to drop it and let Kay move him. So I guess they got the info from Murphy and clued in Victor!

Um......if my child was moving 800 miles away, I would be spending the day with him, not with my mother! Where was Reed? At daycare?

Nikki looked beautiful in the previews for tomorrow.

reed was with JT - him and Mac got married and victoria eventually ended up at the house just in time for the wedding.

it was a sad moment to see a mother have to let her son go knowing how much it was killing her.

personally - with all the money she has - i'd be moving to \washington AND getting my lawyers on the case once again.

i'm actually surprised she doesn't buy a condo in the city so she can fly up there every weekend or every other weekend. come one people - with all that money (and she has WAY more then JT) she couldn't be with Reed every day if she wanted.

Melody Thomas Scott and Eric Braeden are on the cover of CBS Soaps In Depth

Victor confronts Meggie and tells her he was aware of what she was doing. He had switched her pills with placebos and marrying her was just a ruse to trap her. The marriage was not legal. When Meggie tries to escape Ronan arrives with Murphy in a wheel chair and she is arrested. Victor also realizes that Meggie was spiking Nikki's drinks.

Nikki turns to Deacon after seeing Meggie's web page in which she announces that she and Victor are married and theymake love. Victor goes to see Nikki to tell her what Meggie had done and walks in on Nikki in bed with Deacon. When Victor starts attacking Deacon Nikki lights into him telling him he has no right to intefere in her life since he is now married to Meggie. Victor then tells Nikki the truth. Nikki is "distraught, shocked and hating herself" for the assumptions she made and turning to Deacon. Victor is furious and tells Nikki it is over between them. Nikki ask Victor to forgive her but he refuses. According to the writer Victor is "done" with Nikki because he feels totally betrayed by Nikki sleeping with Deacon but also by the fact that Nikki had so little faith in him that she would believe that he would elope with Meggie regadless of what she read on the internet.

The writer previewing the story line says that this will be a "pivotal" moment in Nikki's "journey" to sobriety. Nikki will be surrounded by people who love her who now know that she was drinking and they are going to be very supportive and will intervene to help her stay sober. But it will be a tough road for Nikki.

Victoria shows up at the rehab and comforts her mother. There is no indicator from the story whether Victoria finds out that Nikki is involved with Deacon.

As far as Nikki and Victor's relationship the writer said "Victor and Nikki are tied together in a way that can never be completely broken." But both of them will be moving in different directons.

Monday, 11/8
Timing Is Everything
Jack must make a choice;
Heather wonders what Ronan is hiding.

Tuesday, 11/9
Adam and Skye Do Battle
Nick reevaluates his priorities;
Gloria causes trouble for Jeff and Kevin.

Wednesday, 11/10
Phyllis Becomes Daisy's New Ally
Abby comes to a decision about her relationship with Daniel;
Kevin and Chloe have an encounter with the police.

Thursday, 11/11
Billy Vows to Protect Delia
Daisy's manipulations might work on Jana;
Blake gets friendly with Cane's family.

Friday, 11/12
A Proposal for Another Newman
Diane and Jack are trapped together;
the new D.A. has a plan for Heather.

One of my good friends is down in New Orleans on business and she's been posting pics all week. She said Michael Muhney is very sweet and he even posed for some pics with her. She said that they were actually filming in a cemetery yesterday, wonder where that's going! Enjoy the pics!!

no8.jpg

no9.jpg

no10.jpg

no11.jpg

no12.jpg

no11.jpg

Victoria = :sad1:

It was a tear jerker!

But why didn't they talk about talking on the phone everyday or her visiting all the time?? That is what i would have been saying.

And why didn't Victoria talk about the computer and webcams? And why couldn't they let Reed stay with her while they find a place and get settled?

And again, where were the twins while Lilly was at the wedding?

I was yelling at the TV for Victoria to call her attorney and have custody awarded to her as JT must be an unfit father.....Reed was NOT strapped into a child safety seat.

hahahahah you noticed that too did ya lol

and neither of them put their belts on either.

i'm going to miss todays show - we're off to Niagara Falls in an hour to see the christmas lights tomorrow.

Mickey and Minnie will be there too :) who says you have to go all the way down to WDW to see them

i'll have to wait until i get back on sunday to watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!