The WONDERS - W/C 5th May 2008

OK have to brag on myself a bit. I walked this morning 3 miles to get it out of the way for the day. Then I walked again tonight with DH another 3 miles. So that is 6 miles today and I didnt need CPR. *pats self on back*. I really suck at exercise so this is a huge deal for me.:cool1:

WOOHOO! If you can get past the "getting out there" part, that's the biggest hurdle. :yay:

Only .8 lbs this week. But a loss is a loss. I think I celebrated after the colonoscopy a little too much. Here's to a better week.

Kim

Only .8 lbs this week. But a loss is a loss. I think I celebrated after the colonoscopy a little too much. Here's to a better week.

Kim

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: A 0.8 loss is great - beats gaining 0.8 any day of the week.

(My post colonoscopy treat is buying shoes and lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. Nothing like a few fat grams after a clean bill of health.) ;)

Ok walked 6 miles and went up a pound. :scared1: Tomorrow is mothers day and a defiante splurge. This is really crappy!!!! sorry had to vent.

I just remembered I haven't checked this thread yet. I was in WDW on Monday & scales do not exist there! I will check that damage tomorrow.
Glad to see the bits of progress people are making. I am hoping the walking I did will offset the Dole Whips - I didn't splurge too much though. This week will be a minefield for me - today is Mother's Day & Tuesday is my birthday - YIKES!

Just a reminder to check in this weeks results - will start the new post in the morning :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter