The who will be there in March 2009 thread

March 10-14th for me and DS birthday at the Grand Cali hotel.. We bought GCV and used Developer points. now i need to cancel the Hojo

My friend and I sneaking off while my kid is in Chicago on a school trip. lol
March 26-29, staying at HOJO. My LGM will be on my pink backpack.

I might be there Mar 2 because it's my b-day. But if I am able to upgrade the free ticket to the annual pass, I may not stay. Most of my friends are working on a Monday and the others who aren't don't really want to spend the money for DL. I'm celebrating my b-day the previous day with DH, btw.

Not sure....

I am planning on a trip on the first but not sure as I need to get an ECV permanantly so might have to wait until the 8th, got to ride bobsleds.

Just got our reservations today :D I'll be there with my beft friend March 27-30 at the HoJo and I'll definitely have ym camera attatched to my hand. My first trip since 2007, and my first trip with my new D-SLR camera so I'm very excited.

Just got our reservations today :D I'll be there with my beft friend March 27-30 at the HoJo and I'll definitely have ym camera attatched to my hand. My first trip since 2007, and my first trip with my new D-SLR camera so I'm very excited.

HA! Found my old account because I completely spaced out. Anyways. ^ That's me, only I'm using this account.

I'm taking the girls for a family meet-up on 3-16. My aunt can only make it for 1 day :( but she'll be back. (She lives in San Diego.) I'm super excited and counting down which is really odd since I'm going with just the girls and I for a couple hours on Monday. LOL

HI, I am going with my DH, DS (8yrs) and DD (5 yrs) 3/16-3/19
(then we are doing the second half of the week in San Diego).
We are staying at the Anaheim Marriott Garden Grove. I have been to Disney before (in fact I worked at Disney World in college back in 1993). But this will be the first time for my husband and kids! I am so excited.

I am taking my daughter for a girls only trip to celebrate her birthday March 17-22...

ONLY 19 Days!!!!

Well, I'm through mapping out cheap gas stations on our route (thankyou to gas buddy & google maps). Made a list of all the addresses and phone numbers we need. Made a Marly note for the cats caretakers. I started packing my suitcase last night. Well I got out my summer clothes bag and went through it, got out what I needed. Can't find the hole puncher for my Mickey heads grr need to buy one. Packed a bag of non perishables. Made 2 cd's and am working on a third for the trip- one Disney, one 60's favorites, and one for when I get sleepy lol.(90's stuff I liked that got through to someone who didn't listen to the radio anymore and other goofy odds and ends I've wanted on cd for awhile.) I have an appt. for a body perm Friday. Been using the self tanner lotion. Have lost 17 pounds yay.(would really like to lose 3 more just to say I've lost 20) I still need to go through the freezer and see what kind of sandwich meat and cheese I have accumulated- that I'll do this week. Am getting excited but it still seems unreal that we will actually be there. Feeling a little guilty about the economy and all the people worse off than we are right now.

We ended up rethinking the drive, first it was throwing nursing baby into the mix, then it was making the return trip match up with flight home.....so we are flying to Seattle on the 21st, flying to Anaheim the 22nd. We have our 5 day park hoppers, will be spending one day at the San Diego zoo.

I am SO ready. Except for the packing part.

But who needs clean clothes, right?

:~)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter