The Wave restaurant

jlx2

Mouseketeer
I wanted to let you know we ate at the Wave restaurant last week and it was wonderful! I loved the atmosphere and the food was delicious. If you go we had Jorge as a server and he was the best server we had all week. Everyone had the steak except for my mom who had the seafood linguini and all were fabulous. For dessert I had the mixed sample (I forget the name) and the chocolate mouse was out of this world. I highly recommend it!

Thank you for the post. We have ADR's for the Wave in November and looking forward to trying something new!

We tried the Wave for the 1st time in early August. We liked it sooo much that we now have an ADR for our October and February trips. I had the filet and DH had the fish. Both were great. ALso we had the soup of the day, which was a corn and crab chowder that was out of this world. The desserts are to die for.

We had a great waiter named Al.

Definitely a new "must do" restaurant for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter