The walking dead amc #2

Here it is! I had a little panic about the other thread being closed. Someone should have put a link to the new thread on there.
Anyway, about that article, I believe it could go either way. They are cannibals & that's how they survive. The picture of the edited out scene does make you think otherwise. That picture supports why we don't see any walkers outside of Terminus. I wonder why they would keep walkers & feed them people though. Was is their reasoning? It's something to think about.

Here it is! I had a little panic about the other thread being closed. Someone should have put a link to the new thread on there.Anyway, about that article, I believe it could go either way. They are cannibals & that's how they survive. The picture of the edited out scene does make you think otherwise. That picture supports why we don't see any walkers outside of Terminus. I wonder why they would keep walkers & feed them people though. Was is their reasoning? It's something to think about.

It was locked so that couldn't happen. After a thread hits a certain # of posts it just locks. when I saw it this morning I started a new one asap! Can't be w/o the walking dead thread.:eek:

How will we make it until Oct????

I have been trying to get into some zombie books. I actually found a series that is quite good. It is the Surviving the Dead series. The first book is called No Easy Hope. It is by James Cook

The Remaining is also a good zombie series. I could not put it down. I think there are about 4 or 5 books in this series so far.

Anyone have any good zombie books/series? I'm not into comic books.

How will we make it until Oct????

I have been trying to get into some zombie books. I actually found a series that is quite good. It is the Surviving the Dead series. The first book is called No Easy Hope. It is by James Cook

The Remaining is also a good zombie series. I could not put it down. I think there are about 4 or 5 books in this series so far.

Anyone have any good zombie books/series? I'm not into comic books.

I'm going to check into those series. Like you, I am lost and wondering what the heck I am going to do till October.

Sunday night my husband and I started watching Breaking Bad - never watched before and although it is over it has like 5 seasons so that will fill in some of the time. We're watching on Netflix. I have to say though it hasn't been holding my attention. I think your books may be a better option for me. I don't read comics either.

Thanks for starting the new thread!!! We did not love this season. I think we are going to binge watch it as we have it on DVR Or when the BlueRay comes out in August. Maybe watching that way we will like it more. Just did not like the disconnect I felt from all the characters.

Oh and then there's Hershel. At least I felt like I got some closure with the finale. I'm still not over it.

Here it is! I had a little panic about the other thread being closed. Someone should have put a link to the new thread on there.
Anyway, about that article, I believe it could go either way. They are cannibals & that's how they survive. The picture of the edited out scene does make you think otherwise. That picture supports why we don't see any walkers outside of Terminus. I wonder why they would keep walkers & feed them people though. Was is their reasoning? It's something to think about.

My thoughts also. What is the point of keeping zombies alive? Unless, like Hershel's thoughts back on the farm, the zombies are loved ones that they emotionally can't kill. And/or the Terminites think there is an anti-zombie antidote to "bring them back"??? I'm open to speculation. ;)

I was less than thrilled with most of this season. Wish the showrunners would have jumped around the "groups" rather than devoting entire episode(s) to one particular "group". However, the finale ended with lots of unanswered questions and speculation...so I'm looking forward to next season.

I agree, I thought this season was a bit of a bore... yawn I did not like how the spent an entire episode on certain people.. I think the people in terminus are cannibals...

I will not be able to wait until Oct.. that's way to long!!!

I downloaded it right after you posted, but lord knows when I will actually read it. My dd walks into my room daily and picks up The Fault in Our Stars and sticks it in my face, so I have to read that first.

Thanks for starting the new thread and for all the book suggestions everyone!

I am a newbie to TWD. As a matter of fact, I watched all 4 seasons in 2 weeks! I agree that if I had to wait a week in between the episodes of the last season, I would have been bored. It was ok bc I was watching them back to back. I have a question, the episode where Carol killed the girl....where was Judith?? They didn't kill her did they?? The end of the episode shows Tyreece and carol leaving the homestead and no one was holding the baby!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!