"The Wait" for the final notice

I don't know why they find it necessary to send the same "We're still working on your application" email 5000 times. I just find it more and more discouraging. I really don't even care anymore at this point.:sad:

I received another pending email today so I'm guessing a lot of others did too? I applied for Disneyland CP and today just was offered a permanent position at work (I've been working as a temp) but my heart is still with Disney so hopefully I'll know something soon (and not have to wait until Dec 14th!)

I am hoping for a hospitality role - has anyone else on here been accepted at Disneyland in guest services/front desk or similar roles?

I don't know why they find it necessary to send the same "We're still working on your application" email 5000 times. I just find it more and more discouraging. I really don't even care anymore at this point.:sad:

So people don't email and call them non-stop asking them for an update.

Well the day I have been dreading has come. They didn't take me. I honestly wish I knew what I did wrong. It's not fair at all. They don't seem to really understand how much this would mean to me. I'm not giving up on this. I want it more than anything. I personally think that if I did it in the fall, it would be better mainly because I would get to see the parks on Halloween and Christmas which is something I've been wanting to do.

DisneyAllyC said:
Well the day I have been dreading has come. They didn't take me. I honestly wish I knew what I did wrong. It's not fair at all. They don't seem to really understand how much this would mean to me. I'm not giving up on this. I want it more than anything. I personally think that if I did it in the fall, it would be better mainly because I would get to see the parks on Halloween and Christmas which is something I've been wanting to do.

Hi there. I just found out I got rejected from all the professional internships I so desperately wanted. Just like you, I believe they made the wrong choice somewhere just because I'm such a good worker and so passionate about it. We can't give up though. I'm also a campus rep and I always tell students to apply multiple times if they don't get in. I did my first college program last fall and it was truly a great time to be there. Luckily I wasn't homesick around the holidays like other CPs. Anyway, try again! Never give up!

I was in a funky mood all day and couldn't figure out why....then read my email and got the rejection for the DCP :sad: I probably should have realized I'm too old anyway but they kept me hanging in there til almost the end this time and last time as well. It was my last chance to fulfill my dream - earlier this year I was in "interview" stage for 3 PI's until the very last day so had hoped I had a chance for the CP this time around.

Good luck everyone! I'll still try applying for the Graduate program next Summer as I'll graduate in June plus still try for various positions here in CA. I will NOT give up my dream lol

Hi there. I just found out I got rejected from all the professional internships I so desperately wanted. Just like you, I believe they made the wrong choice somewhere just because I'm such a good worker and so passionate about it. We can't give up though. I'm also a campus rep and I always tell students to apply multiple times if they don't get in. I did my first college program last fall and it was truly a great time to be there. Luckily I wasn't homesick around the holidays like other CPs. Anyway, try again! Never give up!

Aww I'm so sorry (to both of you!). The professional internships are super competitive so I wouldn't get to down on yourself for it. The fact that you were still in consideration this long means they thought you were a really strong candidate for the positions. Good luck when you reapply!

psherman42 said:
Aww I'm so sorry (to both of you!). The professional internships are super competitive so I wouldn't get to down on yourself for it. The fact that you were still consideration this long means they thought you were a really strong candidate for the positions. Good luck when you reapply!

Thanks! It was just super hard because my #1 choice (retail management PI) has 3 rounds of interviews and I made it through all the rounds so I actually thought I had a chance. Therefore the disappointment was like 10x worse.

But yep! CP or PI, doesn't matter! Never give up! There's always a little magic for us out there somewhere; we just have to find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter