The unit # in your deed...

Is there anyway to find out what room number it refers to?

I just want to know which bathroom/cabinet we own in our resorts... :lmao:
The room number in your deed will into play if that unit is destroyed (fire , hurricane, zombie attack etc.) and DVD decides not to rebuild that unit or units. You will get an insurance settlement for your lose of those points but you can be sure it will be low.

I am also hoping to learn the details about unit #12. If you find anything, can you please share?

Thanks!
So I think I figured it out. I am in unit #12 so I was curious as well and decided to spend some time researching the OC comptroller site.

What I found was unit 12 is building 8, “Boca Chica”. From what I see in the contract, we own a portion of the Boca Chica building and it is not narrowed down to a specific room. It appears there are about 888,889 total points in the building (based on the “points we purchased” / our “undivided interest”).

So I think I figured it out. I am in unit #12 so I was curious as well and decided to spend some time researching the OC comptroller site.

What I found was unit 12 is building 8, “Boca Chica”. From what I see in the contract, we own a portion of the Boca Chica building and it is not narrowed down to a specific room. It appears there are about 888,889 total points in the building (based on the “points we purchased” / our “undivided interest”).
Do you own at VGF? AFAIAA the Boca Chica building at GF still belongs to the Resort, not to DVC. The Big Pine Key building is the one that belongs to DVC now, and it has two Residential Units comprised of 101 Resort Studio villas each. Maybe the buildings are named differently in the OC records.

Do you own at VGF? AFAIAA the Boca Chica building at GF still belongs to the Resort, not to DVC. The Big Pine Key building is the one that belongs to DVC now, and it has two Residential Units comprised of 101 Resort Studio villas each. Maybe the buildings are named differently in the OC records.
Maybe I went down the wrong path. I will have to look a little deeper into what I was looking at. Thanks!

I am also hoping to learn the details about unit #12. If you find anything, can you please share?

Thanks!

BPK was declared in two units last year,,.,Unit # 11 which is half the building..I believe floors 4 and 5 and some of floor 3. That comprised 101 rooms.

Unit #12 is the rest of the building and the other 101 rooms.

It may be fun - but the unit and points are just for accounting needs. You own 0% not one single brick. You have a deeded right to a share of a lease held by DVD. DVC/DVD does not own any buildings or land.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter