The Tim Tracker

I follow them too! I also like Happiest Vlogs on Earth, Girl Meets Neverland and Disney At Heart.

Why do people like these particular YouTubers so much? I am not being sarcastic. I really want to know what the appeal is regarding their videos. I just see a lot of people like Tim Tracker and the See ya Reel Soon people and I actually don't care for either couple at all and I even dared mention this opinion on another thread and it was like I said I hate rainbows and puppies.

I find them fun and I like to see how other people "do Disney". To each their own.

Why do people like these particular YouTubers so much? I am not being sarcastic. I really want to know what the appeal is regarding their videos. I just see a lot of people like Tim Tracker and the See ya Reel Soon people and I actually don't care for either couple at all and I even dared mention this opinion on another thread and it was like I said I hate rainbows and puppies.
That's like asking why do people like ice cream so much. If you don't care for ice cream, no big deal...there are other desserts out there.

That's like asking why do people like ice cream so much. If you don't care for ice cream, no big deal...there are other desserts out there.

No. It's like asking: what is it about ice cream you like so much? Do you like the texture? Do you like that it is cold? Do you like the convenience of something that fits in a cone? Do you like that it comes in so many flavors? Etc etc and so on. Maybe I should have said what instead of why. Semantics.

My question was genuine. What do you (general people) like about these particular YouTubers? What is enjoyable about their videos to you? Is there a particular video they did that is great -- that you love? It wasn't a knock on people that like them. I thought maybe I'm missing something in the way I viewed the videos or maybe their earlier videos explained something and I missed crucial information and I'm not getting it. Perspectives are good.

For instance, I can tell you I like Adam the Woo videos I've watched and I like them because he seems to be a pretty real person that says and does anything and the videos don't feel rehearsed. I particularly liked the video I watched where he was hanging out in front of cheap Disney souvenir stores goofing off. I like it because it is the kind of thing I would film if I was filming something. I also like youtubers, Oh Yeah Disney because the videography is good. Don't care about their videos where they show stuff they bought. I really like their Ode to Disney video because it is really just good camera shots/video of Disney and music, which I like.

No. It's like asking: what is it about ice cream you like so much? Do you like the texture? Do you like that it is cold? Do you like the convenience of something that fits in a cone? Do you like that it comes in so many flavors? Etc etc and so on. Maybe I should have said what instead of why. Semantics.

My question was genuine. What do you (general people) like about these particular YouTubers? What is enjoyable about their videos to you? Is there a particular video they did that is great -- that you love? It wasn't a knock on people that like them. I thought maybe I'm missing something in the way I viewed the videos or maybe their earlier videos explained something and I missed crucial information and I'm not getting it. Perspectives are good.

For instance, I can tell you I like Adam the Woo videos I've watched and I like them because he seems to be a pretty real person that says and does anything and the videos don't feel rehearsed. I particularly liked the video I watched where he was hanging out in front of cheap Disney souvenir stores goofing off. I like it because it is the kind of thing I would film if I was filming something. I also like youtubers, Oh Yeah Disney because the videography is good. Don't care about their videos where they show stuff they bought. I really like their Ode to Disney video because it is really just good camera shots/video of Disney and music, which I like.
I personally just like seeing them walk around USO. It could be anyone... As long as they're not super annoying or anything. I'll watch

I like ice cream because it tastes good LOL. I watch the vlogs we watch because I like their personalities. There are a lot of different personalities out there to choose from. There are definitely vloggers who I don't get, or whose personalities I don't care for. I don't like vlogs that are "hauls"...I totally don't get the appeal of watching people show what they bought or take things out of boxes. I also don't care for overly long vlogs (like where it's a Disney vacation video, Day 3-Part 2 and it's a friggin' hour long). We don't watch anything longer than a half hour or so. with the Trackers, I don't watch much of their "every day" stuff. I'm only interested in their Disney stuff.

We love The Trackers in this house! I think what appeals to us, is the fact that they go to the parks and show everything even if they disliked it or not! A lot of vlogs are BS and lie just to save face which I don't care for! It's another reason why we LOVE Pete Werner of the DIS!! Love his crassness and he too is no BS! And honestly, who cares if they make a buck or two off of doing videos, good for them! It's sorta like those people that believe in Beach Body or Isagenix or that Wrap crap! If it works for them, then it works for them! Not gunna knock their game.

We love the trackers cus they seem genuine!

My DD9 is addicted; she watches them all the time. Her year was absolutely MADE when we happened to run into Tim at DAK a few months ago; he chatted with her for about 5 minutes as we walked to the exit gate at the end of the day.

I do find the whole thing a bit weird when they veer off the travelogues and start giving details of their personal lives, I don't care for that at all.

As I said in another thread, I don't care for the videos of their personal lives at all - I have no interest in remodeling my own bathroom, and I have less interest in watching other people remodel theirs. But their Disney videos are really cool. They are such a warm and friendly couple, and I feel like we would be friends IRL.

I was a bit disappointed that they went to a certain Kentucky attraction that won't be named here, mainly because they should have known it would cause heated debate and a lot of unnecessary drama in the comments. But that's just me.

Yeah, disappointment was my first reaction as well... Then I watched the video and I think they played it off pretty humorously without seeming to do it on purpose.

As I said in another thread, I don't care for the videos of their personal lives at all - I have no interest in remodeling my own bathroom, and I have less interest in watching other people remodel theirs. But their Disney videos are really cool. They are such a warm and friendly couple, and I feel like we would be friends IRL.

I was a bit disappointed that they went to a certain Kentucky attraction that won't be named here, mainly because they should have known it would cause heated debate and a lot of unnecessary drama in the comments. But that's just me.

I watched the video and thought it was funny and interesting. Were you disappointed that they WENT to the ark or that they vlogged it?

Why would it matter to you if they went somewhere you didn't like? Just don't watch and don't read the comments. Move on to one of their videos you do like. :confused3

We love The Trackers. They are fun, and it makes me feel like I am just walking around a park with friends. I put it on when I am doing hours of cleaning and laundry and have the house to myself.

I watched the video and thought it was funny and interesting. Were you disappointed that they WENT to the ark or that they vlogged it?

Why would it matter to you if they went somewhere you didn't like? Just don't watch and don't read the comments. Move on to one of their videos you do like. :confused3

It bothered me that they vlogged it, but only because of all the hate and vitriol the video caused. They should have seen that coming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter