The Tale of the Grow Walk ….Hunh?

I am back from a very busy and hot weekend in Florida.
I had a good time, learned at the seminar and met up with some people and had plenty of alone time too.
Things didn't go as planned...as my plane arived later than I had hope for on Friday, but I just went with the flow.
I also had a treat on Sunday and was able to slip into another park for a while first thing in the morning. :thumbsup2 If you follow me on facebook, you probably already know what I did.
Universal was great too and love the new Gringotts ride.
I will do a TR for this, but I haven't even taken the pictures off the camera...but I will probably try to do this one right away since it was a short weekend....and I did take less pictures than normal...I think.
I'll try to update here today or tomorrow.

After about 10-15 minutes we beeped and got back in line and made our way to our Dumbo.

Here we go! Claire gave me instructions that she was going to control our flying…and I gave her instructions to get us up high so I could try to take pictures.

And the lovely view of the trees that surround the ride now.

That was fun, but it bums me I can’t get a better view of the new Fantasyand with all the trees they planted.

We headed off back into New Fantasyland next. We had a date with Belle.

We arrived at Belle’s cottage and got in the FP line and were let in practically right away. Of course when using the FP’s for Belle you skip the first room, but we were ok with that.

This enchanted mirror still amazes me and I am not sure how it works. You can’t see the seams of where it would open beforehand and it really intrigues me.

Once the mirror opens our portal, we headed into the next room.

Now Claire is in a shy stage…and also the “I am too cool to do that” stage. She refused to participate no matter how much prodding and urging I did.

I told her she wouldn’t get her picture taken with Belle if she didn’t at least be an extra and she still refused. UGH! That was the whole purpose of getting the FP for this. Oh well, nothing I can do. But I probably will be skipping this attraction in the future if she won’t participate as its cute, but not something I need to repeat over and over.

We then made our way into the library.

Here she is!

The little girl who played Beast was so cute. Her parents told me on the way out that they didn’t even know what Enchanted Tales was when they got in line and were so excited that their daughter got the starring role.

Because Claire did not volunteer, she wasn’t able to get her picture with Belle. That really was the only reason I had made this FP too. The show is cute, but not something we need to see every time, so I don’t think we’ll be doing it again any time soon.

By Belle.

I'm glad you had a great weekend getaway! I enjoyed your pictures on fb and can't wait to hear about it.

I'm a little behind, but I LOVED your parade pictures! I'm really looking forward to this parade for our next trip. The costumes are amazing!

That's too bad Claire didn't want to participate in ETWB. You're right, it's a cute show and I also enjoy the magic mirror, but unless you have a child excited to participate in the show it's not worth seeing if you've already done it once or twice.

The lovely castle crane! It was there during our past 2 trips putting up the lights and taking the lights down. I'm guessing we will see it again when we go early Feb next year. And who knows what the Hub construction will look like by then.:scared1: I know it's necessary though.

Oh an Pecos Bills is so yummy....but it was the longest line we waited in during our September trip.

Claire is being a trooper with the huge crowds...you've trained her well!:thumbsup2

Jen, I'm glad you had a good weekend getaway...can't wait to hear all about it.

I LOVE the pictures you took of Dumbo before take-off; sorry about the trees and not being able to get good pictures.

I still haveNOT done Enchanted Tales with Belle; the girls chose not to do it in June so I guess until I have a granddaughter I won't be seeing it.

I'm sorry that Claire didn't want to participate.

What a shame that Claire was not willing to play at Enchanted Tales with Belle. Even I volunteered to be an extra. I agree that it would not be a lot of fun if you just watch.

Corinna

I'm glad you had a great weekend getaway! I enjoyed your pictures on fb and can't wait to hear about it.

I'm a little behind, but I LOVED your parade pictures! I'm really looking forward to this parade for our next trip. The costumes are amazing!

That's too bad Claire didn't want to participate in ETWB. You're right, it's a cute show and I also enjoy the magic mirror, but unless you have a child excited to participate in the show it's not worth seeing if you've already done it once or twice.

The lovely castle crane! It was there during our past 2 trips putting up the lights and taking the lights down. I'm guessing we will see it again when we go early Feb next year. And who knows what the Hub construction will look like by then.:scared1: I know it's necessary though.

Oh an Pecos Bills is so yummy....but it was the longest line we waited in during our September trip.

Claire is being a trooper with the huge crowds...you've trained her well!:thumbsup2

I think the crane is a new attraction...after all I see it there all the time anymore. :rotfl:

Jen, I'm glad you had a good weekend getaway...can't wait to hear all about it.

I LOVE the pictures you took of Dumbo before take-off; sorry about the trees and not being able to get good pictures.

I still haveNOT done Enchanted Tales with Belle; the girls chose not to do it in June so I guess until I have a granddaughter I won't be seeing it.

I'm sorry that Claire didn't want to participate.

if you ever see the line short...go ahead and jump in. It's a nice show...just not something that needs to be done every trip.

What a shame that Claire was not willing to play at Enchanted Tales with Belle. Even I volunteered to be an extra. I agree that it would not be a lot of fun if you just watch.

Corinna

I did last time too, but this time no adults...except the 2 guys who play the knights even participated...The CM we had actually just asked the kids, so my guess is since it was so busy they were not really wanting adults to be part of it.

OKAY .......... took me a whole afternoon to catch up on this one! :faint:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Okay, there was FAR too much to individually comment on, but as always I just LOVE your photos. Your days are so full of fun, it's amazing to read.

Great to hear that your weekend went well, even though not quite as planned, can't wait to read all about it.

And I was just in awe over the photos of Paige. Great photos, she looks radiant! Take my hat off to the photographer. ;)

Luvin all the parade pics. The costumes are the end remind me of the Britto ornaments.

Wow! Talk about some updates! I've been off the Dis a bit, and when I was on a few weeks ago, it didn't want to move me forward on the pages.

Love all the parade pics! That looks fantastic! I must say, Claire is really starting to look like you! You can definitely tell that you're related!

Also, love the pregnancy pics! They looked so happy! I bet you're spoiling her rotten, and can't wait to see how you react to being a Grandmother!

OKAY .......... took me a whole afternoon to catch up on this one! :faint:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Okay, there was FAR too much to individually comment on, but as always I just LOVE your photos. Your days are so full of fun, it's amazing to read.

Great to hear that your weekend went well, even though not quite as planned, can't wait to read all about it.

And I was just in awe over the photos of Paige. Great photos, she looks radiant! Take my hat off to the photographer. ;)

Well you have been gone awhile. :rotfl2: I hope you had a great summer. it sure has flown by here.

Welcome home! Even if it were a quick trip, it sounds like a good one. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

It was a nice one...really hot, but still a lot of fun.

Luvin all the parade pics. The costumes are the end remind me of the Britto ornaments.

It's a great parade.

Wow! Talk about some updates! I've been off the Dis a bit, and when I was on a few weeks ago, it didn't want to move me forward on the pages.

Love all the parade pics! That looks fantastic! I must say, Claire is really starting to look like you! You can definitely tell that you're related!

Also, love the pregnancy pics! They looked so happy! I bet you're spoiling her rotten, and can't wait to see how you react to being a Grandmother!

I had that issue with Dis a few weeks ago too.

After Enchanted Tales, we headed back outside.

Another shot of the empty moat.

I convinced Claire to pose….and smile!

Sort of…..

DUCK!

There is some wall coverage…it was kind of weird to see so many things blocked off.

I am always trying to get that special balloon picture.

We were working our way up front now as we needed to stop at our locker so Claire could make a wardrobe change.

We did our business and then back up the street we went.

You can never have too many pictures of the castle.

Too many castle pictures? NEVER! And especially never enough of yours. I like Claire's almost smile.

I spy a new Snow White and the 7 dwarves balloon in among those balloons :lovestruc

We still had time before out dinner reservation so we moseyed around a bit.

Mine Train!

A walk by Dumbo.

Claire had the urge to purchase something, so we went inside.

She found a stuffed Dumbo…which was just the cutest thing, but I told her we would come back later so we didn’t have to carry it around the rest of the evening….and of course she would never let me forget that!

On we went.

Some more Mine Train pictures.

I love the CM costumes in this area.

We then met up with my parents and checked into Be Our Guest. We got a beeper and waited on the bridge for it to go off. I had Claire pose for a few pictures. This is her Gargoyle face.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter