The Survivor Thread: Micronesia - Fans vs. Favorites

Well, scores are starting to be posted, I think...
I have 1556 normal points plus (who would'a figgered it...) 150 bonus points. grand total of 1706.

Even though I lost 40 points for Ozzy being voted out (WAH) I got quite a few points from Ozzy and Parvati for "Jeff says your name". So it wasn't a total wash... not great though...

And I think we need better bonus point categories to choose from... I mean, c'mon, "sings a song??" How about "Loses part of bathing suit, resulting in fuzzy spots" or "eats till they puke"??

And I think we need better bonus point categories to choose from... I mean, c'mon, "sings a song??" How about "Loses part of bathing suit, resulting in fuzzy spots" or "eats till they puke"??

I am so with you on that. We should also get bonus points as to who is dorkier or dopier (Jason or Erik) we get to pick weekly cuz easily one of them will win.

Good thing is that we still get to see Ozzy weekly, but only 5 minutes at the end of the day. Maybe they can show us some highlights from the jury house starting this week.

My points - 1473 + 60 bonus = 1533

Team Leader Board Info::banana:
38 Island of Lava
46 Wussy Slayers

Good thing is that we still get to see Ozzy weekly, but only 5 minutes at the end of the day. Maybe they can show us some highlights from the jury house starting this week.

I went and watched some of the online "Ponderosa" videos at cbs.com this morning... Ozzy is VERY upset with himself. And I have to say, although he's still my boy and he is good eye candy, he was DUMB. He admits in one of the videos that he didn't even bring the idol with him that night, then he felt like he really ought to play it once he was at Tribal, but he couldn't cause he didn't have it with him.

Of course, that means THE IDOL IS STILL BACK ON THE ISLAND WITH THE OTHER CASTAWAYS!! I can't help but wonder if it will come back into play somehow... maybe someone will stumble onto it accidently... would be an interesting twist!

Well, guess I didn't do as bad as I thought! Ozzy still scored me 51 points even with being booted out! Alexis w/ bonus and James w/ bonus also scored big!

Sitting at 1900 even, plus 210 bonus points, for a total of...

Don't think the leaderboards have been updated yet, Dis. Those are our standings from last week.

ETA: Man, if only I had had stinking Parveti too!!

I went and watched some of the online "Ponderosa" videos at cbs.com this morning... Ozzy is VERY upset with himself. And I have to say, although he's still my boy and he is good eye candy, he was DUMB. He admits in one of the videos that he didn't even bring the idol with him that night, then he felt like he really ought to play it once he was at Tribal, but he couldn't cause he didn't have it with him.

Of course, that means THE IDOL IS STILL BACK ON THE ISLAND WITH THE OTHER CASTAWAYS!! I can't help but wonder if it will come back into play somehow... maybe someone will stumble onto it accidently... would be an interesting twist!

Yup, he give the finger to the camera... :rotfl:

Interesting, wonder if he may have told Amanda where it is.

1462 + 30 =

1492 total points

I only gained 97 points, what killed me was having ozzy and cire on my team. actually had Alexis but decided to change to Cire yesterday morning, dumbo move on my part!

cant anyone open coconut for me??? HELLO!

ETA: I had parvarti and james and trade them in for ozzy and cirie @_@ :rotfl:

cant anyone open coconut for me??? HELLO!

Oooh... I'm right behind you now
t33d535f90004_2_23886.jpg

Wow I was surprised this week i did pretty well Even having Ozzy
I got 105 points and 81 points for Jayson and Ozzy's name being said by Jeff.
I also had 3 ppl on the winning reward team :)
so...
+ 60 old bonus
---------------
1574 grand total
Am I beating Aengus now??? I believe I AM!:scared1:

Posting for Littlesky bird...
she got
1626 -Normal
60 old bonus
30 new bonus
-----------
1716 grand total

Wow I was surprised this week i did pretty well Even having Ozzy
I got 105 points and 81 points for Jayson and Ozzy's name being said by Jeff.
I also had 3 ppl on the winning reward team :)
so...
+ 60 old bonus
---------------
1574 grand total
Am I beating Aengus now??? I believe I AM!:scared1:

trade you cirie? ROFL

DIS/VMK Survivor Fantasy League Leaderboard (as of 4/19, previous week in parentheses)
Pink 2110 (1905)
Pete 2001 (1802)
Taz 1837 (1626)
LittleSkyBird 1716 (?)
Sorsha 1706 (1507)
DisneyChick 1574 (1356)
Aengus 1546 (1445)
Dis 1533 (1358)
Mint 1530 (1342)
Jedi 1492 (1395)
Kabachi 1472 (1284)

Not yet report for episode 10
Neno (1476)
Briar (1428)
Tokey (?)
Doc (?)

I only gained 97 points, what killed me was having ozzy and cire on my team. actually had Alexis but decided to change to Cire yesterday morning, dumbo move on my part!

ETA: I had parvarti and james and trade them in for ozzy and cirie @_@ :rotfl:

Actually guys, Ozzy scored us a total of 51 points after deducting the boot points! I think that's pretty awesome! :banana: I'm GLAD I had him on my team!! :banana:

It's Cirie that was the problem :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter