The State (Georgia) vs Andrea Sneiderman

Did you hear about the Whitey Bulgar trial? He was a mob figure. One of the persons on the witness list was found dead.

They showed the witness just a few days before he was killed/scheduled to testify; he made a couple of nasty remarks to a reporter about ole Whitey.

Actually, he was NOT going to testify after all.

Prosecution dropped him from the list. Rakes stated he was really disappointed that he would not be able to face Whitey from the stand and tell everything he knew.

THEN he was found dead. :confused3

I am really curious as to what the ME says after the autopsy.

Actually, he was NOT going to testify after all.

Prosecution dropped him from the list. Rakes stated he was really disappointed that he would not be able to face Whitey from the stand and tell everything he knew.

THEN he was found dead. :confused3

I am really curious as to what the ME says after the autopsy.

Oh ok! I didn't realize that he had been dropped as a witness.

Okay, I'm done watching QVC special values for Christmas in July, ordered yesterday's and today's. :laughing:

Looked over at Wildabouttrial and can't find anything that they're streaming the jury selection.

I almost ordered today too..... But held off. Now at work :)

Per reelmom from the Jodi thread:

Channel 2 Action News has learned the DeKalb County district attorney may drop some of the most serious charges against Andrea Sneiderman.

Court sources told Channel 2 investigative reporter Jodie Fleischer that prosecutors are considering dropping the three most serious charges against Sneiderman just days before her trial. They include felony murder, malice murder and aggravated assault.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/murder-charges-against-sneiderman-may-be-dropped/nYzNJ/

Is wild streaming "AS? I guess. There are fire works in the. Bulger trial. Is ÀS just starting jury selection?

Hey hey, fellow Bandwidth Wasters! :wave2: My life has been so crazy lately I didn't even know this thread had been started yet. :p But I'm here now. :teeth:

Ya know Remus, I noticed a HUGE problem with that Side Bar you posted ... nary a blue drink in the bunch. ;)

‏@petchenikwsb 1h
Prosecutors in #AndreaSneiderman trial want jury to hear statements Hemy Neuman made to friend alleging affair. Hrg set for Friday. #WSBTV.

‏@petchenikwsb 1h
Prosecutors in #AndreaSneiderman trial want jury to hear statements Hemy Neuman made to friend alleging affair. Hrg set for Friday. #WSBTV.

Thanks for the update, Remus. I was just reading over on the other thread that the most serious charges may be dropped against her. Has anyone found info as to why? :confused3

Hey hey, fellow Bandwidth Wasters! :wave2: My life has been so crazy lately I didn't even know this thread had been started yet. :p But I'm here now. :teeth:

Ya know Remus, I noticed a HUGE problem with that Side Bar you posted ... nary a blue drink in the bunch. ;)
Hey, BCF...welcome back! You can relax and just watch this trial!

http://www.thejuryexpert.com/2012/0...llowing-jurors-to-ask-questions-of-witnesses/

Most states leave it up to the individual judges’ discretion to allow jurors to ask questions of witnesses in civil trials, either through case law, statute, or with no specific rule mandating or prohibiting such a practice. As of July 1, Illinois becomes the most recent state to specifically allow juror questions2. According to the National Center for State Courts State of the State Courts survey3, several states, such as Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, and Wyoming, mandate that jurors be allowed to ask questions during civil trials. A number of states, including Georgia, Minnesota, Mississippi, and Nebraska, outright prohibit jurors from asking questions of witnesses at trial4.
Thanks for the update, Remus. I was just reading over on the other thread that the most serious charges may be dropped against her. Has anyone found info as to why? :confused3
I think I heard it's because they don't have certain records of communications between AS and Hemy, and because he maintains that he acted alone. ? Now is a heck of a time to be figuring this out. As I think I said before, I seriously have my doubts about them being able to convict her, altho I'm not really up on all the evidence against her. I think she's super unlikable, and might very well be guilty, but convicting her (as well as convicting GZ) might not be possible without good solid evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter