The snow is here!

Great pics. I do like the snow just not when I have to get up earlier than usual to get my car scraped and deiced before I go into uni.

Its really settling here. I need to find my huge plasters as my snow boots give me blisters if I walk too far and its a three mile walk, so will definately need to think ahead.

I bet it stays on the ground for the next few days. Hope not because as Joh says it is a nightmare for everyone getting to work etc.

susan

It's settled here....I think we are going to get lots more overnight too. :sad2:

I do think it is really pretty but I hate having to drive in it, so I guess I will have to reshedule my shopping trip that I had planned for tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Well it's finally dusted here, but it was only a little amount and it's frozen solid already. Think it might be a tad slippery tomorrow.

Tina

We have an inch or two so far and it's still snowing. I'm always stupidly excited when it snows!

I love the snow :cheer2: .It is falling thick+fast here now,i have some pics but they are not very scenic+christmas card worthy i am afraid :rotfl: .........
This was take about 7-30pm......
Picture911.jpg

And about 9-30pm........
Picture912.jpg

I love the snow :cheer2: .It is falling thick+fast here now,i have some pics but they are not very scenic+christmas card worthy i am afraid :rotfl: .........

Lovely photos Michelle and.............

:cheer2: :cheer2: CONGRATULATIONS on 7,000 posts :cheer2: :cheer2:

Great pics Michelle. :thumbsup2

I've just let the dogs out in the garden & they were both jumping up trying to catch the snowflakes. :lmao: Then they gave up with that & ran around for ages with their heads down licking the path! Dopey or what. :upsidedow

we have loads here and it is still coming down heavy.
Had a snowball fight when we left the pub hehe. ages ranged from 20-40's hehe

Been up for an hour, meant to leave around 5ish to take DS training - no way the snow is half way up the wheels of my people carrier. Just been looking at news and weather online and the boys won't be going to school at the moment even if open - they travel an hour on 2 different buses and just heard that London Transport has suspended the bus service, that will also rule me out of going to work, no way am I going to drive and if the buses arn't running no other way to get to work (thats if the school that I work at is open, I bet it is though as the head won't shut it for nothing!!!! we'll see

Well its 6.38 and I have just recieved a text message from the boys school to say that it is closed for the day.... I have not woken them as yet they normally leave at 7.15 but as no buses thought that there is no point let them sleep in as long as possible. I am just going to have brekkie and then ring work to see if they are opening the school.

We hace snow here too and we never get any snow. I'm just trying to find out now if DD's school will be closed for the day, but not having much luck finding out any info ay all.

Well I woke up ready to drive to Uni but no way I'm driving it will be bus for me. Bf has to drive down to Watford oh dear not good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter