The September 2017 Post Hurricane Trip Report pics added

Thank you for the kind words.
Chris, if this is what you do for a hobby, I can only imagine what you could do if you did this full time :worship:

P.S. I'm not gonna lie, I have the pic you took of Spaceship Earth with the fireworks as Mickey ears on my desktop. I at least owe you a Mickey bar for that. LOL

Chris, if this is what you do for a hobby, I can only imagine what you could do if you did this full time :worship:

P.S. I'm not gonna lie, I have the pic you took of Spaceship Earth with the fireworks as Mickey ears on my desktop. I at least owe you a Mickey bar for that. LOL

Well thank you very much, and yes this is all a hobby for me. And well go ahead a have that Mickey bar, that shot was mine,bit it was just good timing on a certain ride. I do like that one although the one currently on my laptop is the old Pirates auction.

I don't remember seeing this one - I'd love to see it if someone can point me in the right direction!

_MG_0485.jpg
Riding Big Thunder....

_MG_0401.jpg

Happened to catch two for one....

_MG_0472.jpg

During our last trip we saw this parked around the park, just thought is was pretty cool.

Since you had some blur in the monorail image it looks like they are working. After seeing the monorail down a few times, I am not as much of a fan as I was before.

Since you had some blur in the monorail image it looks like they are working. After seeing the monorail down a few times, I am not as much of a fan as I was before.

That day they were working, and the blur on the back one was as it accelerated out, the other was coming in and was slowing. Shot was taken from the train station looking out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter