The Scrolling Tag Request Thread Strikes Again

somebody does love me............

i got the memo we moved.....

and i didn't have to feel like the skool kid that went to skool one morning to come home to an empty house.........

Woooo hooooo.........:yay:

k' now that i am here, i'll take the room with the jacuzzi and the south view of the beach. i need daily housekeeping service and be sure they change my linens each morning.

and a wee small glass of rum would make it nice.....

tanky you special homie that got the gps out for me.......

Hey new digs...it's nice and roomy in here ain't it?

As an update for those who may be concerned...I have survived the coconut moneky onalsught I knew was coming. It was touch and go a few moments through the night and there was a short time around four in the morning that he had the best of me..but with the coming dawn I was able subdue the best using a can of Crisco and a wooden mixing spoon...

...don't ask...it wasn't a pretty moment and I'm not proud of it...

As an update for those who may be concerned...I have survived the coconut moneky onalsught I knew was coming. It was touch and go a few moments through the night and there was a short time around four in the morning that he had the best of me..but with the coming dawn I was able subdue the best using a can of Crisco and a wooden mixing spoon...

did you share the rum with the monkey?

Umm, you were suppose to use the spoon to smear the crisco.....

what did YOU use it for?????

And you subdued the best what?

Sounds like you need some RUM !!!!

Remember when LegoMom3 started a cool thread asking the Tag Fairy for a scrolling tag? Her efforts helped many gain said scrolling tag, whether it be by saying something stupid or something simply being taken out of context (myself included). Her legacy from the original scrolling tag request lives here! Post something stupid, have something taken out of context! Let LegoMom's legacy live!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

'K that is the single funniest intro to a thread I have ever read!!:rotfl: Great job, creativeamanda!

Thanks to those of you who PM'd me about the new digs!

No idea what this is about but just wanted to point out that that is SO TAG MATERIAL!!!!!!!
:lmao: :rotfl2:

I'm back and happy to see we still have a home! GP was late on the NEW RULE 'cause he was out gettin' bread. Give the man a break, would ya?! :rolleyes:

I'm here and look who I brought with me.

monkey-0214-17.gif

Nothing like a new home to kill the mood, huh? 250+ pages and we're struggling at 2. :sick:

My personal favorite:

malibu_new_200.jpg

Let's see if this works. Maybe we should have sent out housewarming invitations?

I'd just wanna be tagged weather it be shaky shaky or scrollie.

Not so sure any of us will get tagged, but you're more than welcome and hang around and beg, plead, cajole and whine with the rest of us.

Bribe......oh no i couldn't !!

Gid Cafflick lassie me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter