The Scents of Disney

The Rovang 5

Taking the Polynesian by storm 11/15
My absolute favorite scent in the world is the lobby of the Beach Club. I even inquired at the front desk, so I could use the same scent at home. A little research proved that it is only marketed for commercial use with a continuing contract. Dang.

However, in the past 2 days, I've come across TWO resources that duplicate our favorite smells of Disney.

1. Brand new perfume by Harvey Prince called Hello. It came in my SIL's Birch Box (a box of samples). I tried it and it smells EXACTLY like Beach Club. Unfortunately, it can only be bought in very small doses.
http://harveyprince.com/index.php/hello-50ml-1-7oz-297.html#.VP4GldE3MiQ

2. The other is a lady on Etsy who makes her own melting cubes similar to Scentsy. I bought some, but haven't received them yet. Some of her scents offered are Beach Club, Main Street, Soarin', The Haunted Mansion, Dole Whip, and Capt. Jack Sparrow.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/220672...age=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

She's not the only one on Etsy selling Disney scents. There are many more if you look around.

Just thought I'd share....they say your olfactory sense (smell) is the sense most closely related to memory.

Oooh, I never thought of looking on Etsy for Disney scents..Love this idea!

We stayed at the beach club for our wedding and since then we stop in the lobby just to smell it. :) I need to find the scent for my house!!!

We found an Oil on amazon which is mainly marketed for soap or candle making. However, if you put it directly in a tea light oil warmer, it smells almost exactly like the BC lobby. Try searching "Green Clover and Aloe Fragrance Oil". The one we used was very affordable and it came in 1/2 oz bottles.

I don't know what it is, but 2 years ago we went to Universal, Harry Potter land, and so... no Disney... but we went to DTD - the smell was all Disney! That year at the Disney store they sold perfumes, and "sprays" 3 or 4 scents - I LOVED them... but they are discontinued! why?

I had posted this a few weeks ago on another thread--- bath and body has a new scent called Brazil Pineapple punch that smells just like a Dole Whip !!!

http://www.enviroscent.com/accscenthd

'Green Clover & Aloe' scent from this site is the exact fragrance you are looking for, and by exact I mean this is the same company that makes the commercial version that disney uses. Found this from someone who used to work at the epcot hotels and it was confirmed by the company above as well. You are correct that you can't buy the commercial version (which is a much larger system) but this is the consumer version built by the same company - just marketed by a different entity.

Have one in my house and it worked so well the smell would hit my nose the second I pulled into my garage, while still in the car! Does take some tweaking to keep from going out before the 30 day life, but once you get the placement and timing right it works really well.

Ok, so I guess I'm the weird one here. I like the scent used in the washrooms. Just recently I got a whiff of something similar(I think we were in Bath and Body Works) and it got me excited for my trip that starts TOMORROW.

Is it the hand soap or is it a sprayed scent?

My husband and I LOVE the Grand Floridian smell! Is it the same as Beach Club, I wonder? We stayed in a GF Villa last time, and our main complaint was that it didn't smell the same, ha!

DD was smelling a caramel coffee creamer last night and said, "That smells like the lobby of the Contemporary!" I didn't make the connections, but she did. For me, warm asphalt smells like Dollywood, our local amusement park.

Bath and Body Works has a candle that smells like Soarin'. It was out a few years ago as "Paris Daydream". They got rid of that candle, this Christmas, they released a candle called "Sparkling Icicles" that was the same fragrance. Then, when I was there just this past weekend, I smelled a blue candle just called "Fresh" and that is the same fragrance, as well! They told me that they often release the same fragrance just under different names. Anyway, it smells like Soarin' right when you enter into the room to buckle yourself in.

That gets a little pricey for the Accsent HD at $150 and the monthly scent at another $50. Anyone try alternate suppliers of Green Clover and Aloa scents?

Dan

Yankee Candle has a scent called "Farmer's Market" that smells just like Philharmagic pie.

We completely agree with the scent in the BC lobby...it's a huge reason we selected it for our Honeymoon!!!!
Beach club is the best. A close second was from Bath & Body called Rain kissed leaves

We bought this a while back and agree it's the most similar to the BC lobby scent! 8-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter