the Scandalous murder mystery game

ooc: Dear everyone who played live action characters: you are slowly murdering my brain cells. They're so hard to edit! *dies* Don't worry, I'm still doing it.

Quasimodo: I'll go with you to get food.

Dinah: Oh my. I've never seen those explode-y things. I do so miss Alice. She's my best friend. I think I'll go find a flower patch to lay in.

OOC: Trying to find a good way to play her. I can't seem to get the airy sort of thoughts she seems to have.:confused3

Dinah: Oh my. I've never seen those explode-y things. I do so miss Alice. She's my best friend. I think I'll go find a flower patch to lay in.

OOC: Trying to find a good way to play her. I can't seem to get the airy sort of thoughts she seems to have.:confused3

ooc: I made a icon for you

Figment: Mmmmmm...... Food!

Park Managment:
There has been damage done to the park!

the tile murals in the castle were all chipped off except for the one with the evil step mother. Painted in red by the step mother was, At one point they WILL GET YOU! All the tiles were then moved to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

The clue that was left for you guys was:
A ripped piece of muddy paper reading,
I miss you! When are you coming back?

Park Managment:
There has been damage done to the park!

the tile murals in the castle were all chipped off except for the one with the evil step mother. Painted in red by the step mother was, At one point they WILL GET YOU! All the tiles were then moved to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

The clue that was left for you guys was:
A ripped piece of muddy paper reading,
I miss you! When are you coming back?

Figment: :scared1: Who could hve caused this mess!

Park Managment:

I have found yet another thing that happened lats night...

I am sorry to inform you that somone has been murdered.
rip.gif

A castmembers head was smashed into the wall with such great force that his skull was crackedand he died.
And the murderer left you a feather

Now do not worry guests I have thought of this situation. I would like all of you to elect one person to be the detective. But so the murderer doesn’t target them please send me your guesses privately.
once most of you vote I will ask they popular vote if they would be the dectective to find the murderer.

ooc: ok so guys i need everyone to send me a PM that includes who you would like as a troublemaker detective and a murderer detective. they will both guess once a week plus anytime that I feel they should accuse someone.

if you every want a new detective bring it up on the tread and i will see what most of the people think

oocthanks for the icon and i cant wait to see figment fans

stitch-stitch feel bad for dead man

Quasimodo: I think everyone is. But they'll catch him. If my master taught me anything, it's that justice always wins.

ooc: You know you've RPed Frollo way too long when you start thinking like that as a different character. I'm good, Bailey, how are you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter