the Scandalous murder mystery game

perry1.png
GggGGgrRRrrRRRrRrrrrRr

OOC: Anastasia is the animated character from the movie of the same name. It's not a Disney movie but is commonly mistaken for one. She did say it wasn't a Disney movie and would choose someone else if not allowed, but it was allowed in this game.

perry1.png
GggGGgrRRrrRRRrRrrrrRr

OOC: Anastasia is the animated character from the movie of the same name. It's not a Disney movie but is commonly mistaken for one. She did say it wasn't a Disney movie and would choose someone else if not allowed, but it was allowed in this game.

ooc: :thumbsup2

Figment: I feel like riding the Jungle Cruise! Anybody want to come?

Quasimodo: I'll join you.

ooc: Hey, I made an icon as kind of an experiment (no pun intended). So, if you guys like it enough, this is what the things where we show our character will look like:

b1dce96d4739c222a972f05be275e1ca.jpg

I couldn't fit Scandalous Mystery and have it legible, so I just put the MK logo. Hope it's all right! Btw, Stitch was just the first one on the list I was looking at, that's the only reason I did his first.)

ooc: Hey, I made an icon as kind of an experiment (no pun intended). So, if you guys like it enough, this is what the things where we show our character will look like:

I couldn't fit Scandalous Mystery and have it legible, so I just put the MK logo. Hope it's all right! Btw, Stitch was just the first one on the list I was looking at, that's the only reason I did his first.)

Jaq: Okay! :D

OOC: I like it! :goodvibes

ooc: Awesome! you've saved me alot of time! but i did a few.....http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae151/figmentfan8/Scandalous Mystery MK 2010 Icons/

Figment: Great, let's go!

ooc: I'm so sorry, I didn't realize you were doing them! Well, I guess people can just use whichever one they choose, just like last time. Or both, whatever ^_^

Quasimodo: I've never done anything like this before. I'm still getting used to being out of the bell tower.

ooc: I'm so sorry, I didn't realize you were doing them! Well, I guess people can just use whichever one they choose, just like last time. Or both, whatever ^_^

Quasimodo: I've never done anything like this before. I'm still getting used to being out of the bell tower.

ooc: no i'm stopping! it's all yours...... but make one for figment :D

Figment: Ok.........

Park Managment: there will be a fireworks show at 8 PM tonight in front of the castle.

So come see "When you Wish Apon a Star" fireworks tonight!

Quasimodo: I've never seen fireworks before. My master had them banned from Paris. He thought they looked too much like witchcraft.

ooc: So... used... to... Frollo....

Park Managment:
And now the fireworks (blah blah blah don't know what jimminy cricket says) bang pow (goes on for 30 minutes) the ohhs and ahhs all appear.

and that concludes the magic for this show

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter