The REAL Longest Thread In Dis History Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I promise I will go thru the albums and find some more odds and ends of pics of Sharky as a little girl!!!! I hope I can find the other albums I put away in a big rubbermaid container. We have so much stuff and its in the shed somewhere!!!!

Funeral Weather

As with many funerals, it was a cloudy, rainy day.

The deceased was a little old lady who had devoted her entire married life to fussing at her poor husband.

When the graveside service had no more than terminated, there was a tremendous burst of thunder accompanied by a distant lightning bolt.

The little old man looked at the pastor and calmly said, "Well, she's there."

A girl from Philly and a girl from the west coast were
>
>
>seated side by side on an airplane. The girl from Philly, being
>friendly and all said, "So, where ya from?"
>
>The west coast girl said, "From a place where they
>know better than to use a preposition at the end of a sentence."
>
>The girl from Philly sat quietly for a few moments
>and then replied, "So, where ya from.... *#^#@?"

That's us Philly and/or south Jersey girls lol

I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The family wheeled Grandma out on the lawn, in her wheelchair, where the
> activities for her 100th birthday were taking place. Grandma couldn't speak very
> well, but she could write notes when she needed to communicate.
>
> After a short time out on the lawn, Grandma started leaning off to the right,
> so some family members grabbed her, straightened her up, and stuffed pillows on
> her right. A short time later, she started leaning off to her left, so again the
> family grabbed her and stuffed pillows on her left. Soon she started leaning
> forward, so the family members again grabbed her and then tied a pillowcase
> around her waist to hold her up.
>
> A grandson, who arrived late, came up to Grandma and said, 'Hi, Grandma,
> you're looking good! How are they treating you?' Grandma took out her little
> notepad and slowly wrote a note to the nephew...
>
> 'They won't let me toot'

GREAT ADVICE from dogs!

If a dog was the teacher you would learn stuff like:

When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.

Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.

Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.

When it's in your best interest, practice obedience. !

Let others know when they've invaded your territory.

Take naps.

Stretch before rising.

Run, romp, and play daily.

Thrive on attention and let people touch you.

Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.

On warm days, stop to lie on your back in the grass.

On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.

When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.

No matter how often you're scolded, don't buy into the guilt thing and pout .. run right back and make friends.

Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.

Eat with gusto and enthusiasm. Stop when you have had enough.

Be loyal. Never pretend to be something you're not.

If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.

When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.

I AM THANKFUL FOR TOO MUCH E-MAIL BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE FRIENDS WHO ARE THINKING OF ME!

I guess you all got busy so I just posted a few jokes. I am trying to get to 1000 and this way I can catch up, lol. You don't have to read all the jokes, just go back and check out the pictures I posted. ;)

Steph, I could't believe the key was in the clock! I had thought for sure it was in Rex's cage as she took him with her when she went to Range Man's. Boy was I surprised!!!

Steph, I'm going to be starting chapter 18 tonight so don't tell me anything so I don't find out before I read it.

We're having pepperoni bread for dinner tonight, yummy! Not very healthy, lol, but it tastes good. What is everyone else having? :confused3

Me at the San Antonio TX zoo. My knees were hurting really bad and DH had knocked his knee cap out of place so we rented scooters. Don't worry there were plenty left for the handicapped but we never would have made it thru the zoo without them.

KarenSanAntonioZoo2007.jpg
[/IMG]

DGS making corn muffins.He loves to do the mixing. He's a good little helper! :cutie:

Trentmixingcakemix3-13-07.jpg
[/IMG]

DH at our campsite the last time we went camping, not this past weekend.

BryanatthecampsiteinJonesboroLA4-13.jpg
[/IMG]

We love Stuckey's, there are only two that we know of left in the US that are "real Stuckey's" not a dairy made that sells Stuckeys products. This one is in Texas and you can get eggs and toast for 99 cents and no one cooks eggs like stuckeys!

RealStuckeys2-16-07.jpg
[/IMG]

Look behind the alamo, you see how it is located right in the city, see the big buildings?

TheAlamo2-17-07.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter