The Random Thread and the Deathly Hallows Part I...Blue and Towel

Status
Not open for further replies.
The origanal haunted mansion was called the muesum of the weird. The host of this ride bred dragons on the side. The host and a little dragon later came back as Dreamfinder and Figment.

He's suspended for two weeks because one of the guys on his football team was talking about me in the locker room.
Huh. That's not so black and white.
Standing up for you is something I guess you shouldn't be mad at, but the degree that he did so (obviously a high enough one that he ended up suspended) you probably have the right to. I'm guessing you expected him to be bigger than that?

Easily. Just don't leave in the next 15 or so minutes and you should have it.
Yeah, hopefully I can get close to 1.2K tonight. :D

brb! I gotta go clean my face, teeth, spot cream, bonjela for my ulcer, pee, get into pj's, put my microwavable thingy in the microwave xD and get a glass of water...

Huh. That's not so black and white.
Standing up for you is something I guess you shouldn't be mad at, but the degree that he did so (obviously a high enough one that he ended up suspended) you probably have the right to. I'm guessing you expected him to be bigger than that?
Yeah. He knows the guy was only saying that because he's bitter about not getting QB.
LOL he broke his arm? HERO
:rolleyes: Boys

Time 'fo supper

I'll eat at the computer in case I'm needed for more pictures for our lovely poser troll ;)

HOLY SHIZ I JUST MISSED THE TOP OF THE FIRST D:

oh crappity BAUTISTA CAN GO DIE, SRSLY?! HOMER?!

I wish Food Network was on Virgin. It's on Sky, but not Virgin -_-

HI MEG HOW ARE YOU?
That better?

There's a baseball team called "them"? I've never heard of them. Do they play in Boston, with the other sucky team?

:p

I was referring to the team known as the Stankees.

I wish Food Network was on Virgin. It's on Sky, but not Virgin -_-

:eek:

It's the best TV station! You'd be able to watch Food Network Challenge! And other great shows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter