The Rainbow Lounge - LGBT Chit Chat

What do we think about a Rainbow Lounge?

• Loving it, I'll be here every day. This IS now officially my new homepage on all devices!

• I'm in between. Fun idea but I don't really have much to say at the moment *puts it on watched*

• What's this? I chit chat where ever I want.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ajjonesehc

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
Hey everyone! We are headed down for the Fourth of July and staying at Bay Lake Tower. Besides the fireworks, is there anything we shouldn’t miss

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS
Staff member
Administrator
Hey everyone! We are headed down for the Fourth of July and staying at Bay Lake Tower. Besides the fireworks, is there anything we shouldn’t miss
We have the 4th of July events and happenings that we know about so far listed HERE and there's some fun things. The American Adventure pavilion at Epcot always has great stuff and Mickey Mouse and some of his friends will be dressed for the occasion too.

sweetpeama

DIS Veteran
Missing one of my best and oldest friends today. So will you please indulge me a moment while I share this with you all.
My friend Danny W it's been a little over 14 months since you were taken from us in a suspicious tragic accident when you supposedly fell off the side of a pick up truck and under the rear axle miles from where the incident that started everything began according to looking at google maps based on the limited newspaper article. We still have been told nothing other than it is still under investigation. I am mad and upset not with you my dear friend but at the system that is not only not giving us any information and justice but that is threatening the livelihood of one of your brothers. I will always suspect that your preferences were part of what took your life and that the person who did so is getting away with it based on who they are and who they are related to or at least know.
As I think of you today in this moment my dear friend I remember so many fond memories of our childhood together. I am remembering the 3 legged races, egg tosses, and water balloon tosses at the summer picnic we would attend on the grounds of a museum and park near your house. I am remembering you and me crawling on some of the displays and pretending that we lived back in the time the displays were from and talking about our hopes and dreams for the future. I am remembering the time we went wading in your parents basement while they were building the new addition and we had gotten lots of rain in the area. How I was scared and not wanting to go in and you tossed a small kids plastic ball in and told me if I wanted it I had to go and get it. I am remembering the times you would push me up the hill in the go cart that you had so that I could have the thrill of racing down the little hill on your road and how you would stand and block traffic knowing I was not the best at steering.
I miss you Danny W and every day still hurts a bit and I will always miss you until the day we see each other again in heaven.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this. Please understand that I can not give more details due to the nature of Danny's death and the fact that things are still "under investigation" (at least that is what his family is being told) and that a final report has not been given and no charges have been made if they every will.

broadwayboy318

Earning My Ears
Hi guys, I'm a single gay guy looking to make some new Team LGBTQ friends at Disney World in late August 2019. It appears that the parks are going to be busy (6/10 on Undercover Tourist) during Gay Days (August 15-18,) which might be too hectic and circuit-party-ish. And the parks appear to be pretty empty (4/10) the week after Gay Days (August 19-24,) which could be good or bad. What would you guys recommend? Big gay circuit party, or crickets?

ajjonesehc

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
Hi guys, I'm a single gay guy looking to make some new Team LGBTQ friends at Disney World in late August 2019. It appears that the parks are going to be busy (6/10 on Undercover Tourist) during Gay Days (August 15-18,) which might be too hectic and circuit-party-ish. And the parks appear to be pretty empty (4/10) the week after Gay Days (August 19-24,) which could be good or bad. What would you guys recommend? Big gay circuit party, or crickets?
It really just depends on what you want for your vacation. If you’re here to enjoy the parks, you’ll have a better time during the second week. If you want loads of parties and opportunities to meet new people the gay days week will work. Personally, I’d go for the second week, but it’s totally up to you.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News