The Professional Internship Questions Thread

My application deadline was also in March, and I never recieved a phone call.

oh, what PI(s) did you apply for (if you don't mind tell me)?? I would definitely email casting or email, the program to see if they received your paperwork. I applied for DAK, in mid Feb, was done with interview process on March 7th. The rest which were DU Learning Center and Epcot science called and schedule interviews after march 7th, so on last two interviews I had lost hope.

Also, when I first applied for the process many program deadlines were March 7th, then I discovered that many program extended until April 4th.

I applied for Entertainment Production Assistant and for Stage Tech positions and never heard from them concerning either

Lot of departments are behind due to spring break still, but email, them it can't hurt to ask what is goin on. Ask them that you were just wondering if they your paperwork is complete??? Give it a little time, I wish you the best of luck!!!!!!!

I just scheduled my second interview with DVC marketing for Apr 17th... If anyone has done this one please let me know, b/c im definetly nervous:cheer2: ...thanks!

Uh oh, so she called me back and said that they need to make their decision by Friday, so I had to move my interview up... now I'm a little nervous!:cheer2:

So at 930 this morning my cell phone rang like two times and when i answered i had a missed call....and they never called back...it was the same number that i interviewed from last week...i tried to call it back and i got a bad number recording...my question is if they only call to tell you you're accepted or to reject you too...and is it casting that calls with the offer or the area you'll be working in??? anyone know...Thanks!

So at 930 this morning my cell phone rang like two times and when i answered i had a missed call....and they never called back...it was the same number that i interviewed from last week...i tried to call it back and i got a bad number recording...my question is if they only call to tell you you're accepted or to reject you too...and is it casting that calls with the offer or the area you'll be working in??? anyone know...Thanks!

I've heard casting calls and makes the offer, but I could be wrong.

It's casting that calls! At least so far it has been. Things could always change though!

Do we get a phone call, even if we are not accepted to the program?? ( I rather get an email, if I'm rejected) LOL
You get an email if you are rejected. In the past it's a mass form email that they send on the last day of hiring. Not that you have to worry about that,
I'm sure you did great! :goodvibes

did you find out where you're placed yet for ops management? or do you not find that our until you get down there?

No, I haven't found out yet! It's driving me crazy! :scared: I know for certain that I will find out prior to arrival, though. I was told that they were going to wait until all the hiring was done, look at the interns and then decide where to put them based on past experience. Hopefully, now that they are supposedly done with interviewing it wont be too much longer!

No, I haven't found out yet! It's driving me crazy! :scared: I know for certain that I will find out prior to arrival, though. I was told that they were going to wait until all the hiring was done, look at the interns and then decide where to put them based on past experience. Hopefully, now that they are supposedly done with interviewing it wont be too much longer!

Thanks for the info, I hope you get a great location as a manager with WDW, really hope ONE day to intern as manager like you for the compnay. Now I just have to wait on phone call, that I got accepted as PI.

Kind of scared to check my email, :scared: especially since you told the rejects come through the emails. I guess as another day go pass, I am still in the running!!!! Also, thanks for the hope and belief in me!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Hey! Did anyone else apply to any of the Animal Programs Internships? I applied to the Marine Mammals Internship at the Seas, the Animal Behavior internship, and the Aquarist internship in the beginning of March and I haven't heard anything yet!

Hey! Did anyone else apply to any of the Animal Programs Internships? I applied to the Marine Mammals Internship at the Seas, the Animal Behavior internship, and the Aquarist internship in the beginning of March and I haven't heard anything yet!

Check out the PI for AK thread! All of us DAK hopefulls are waiting there! Good luck to you! ;)

hello all, im Justin from NJ, anyone apply for rooms and related (hotel mgmt) management training? I'm a CP alum from 2005, did qs f and b. Hotel and Resort major from RIT in Rochester, NY. give me a shout sometime, i am always willing to talk to new people or answer any Q's you may have.

ciaoo

hello all, im Justin from NJ, anyone apply for rooms and related (hotel mgmt) management training? I'm a CP alum from 2005, did qs f and b. Hotel and Resort major from RIT in Rochester, NY. give me a shout sometime, i am always willing to talk to new people or answer any Q's you may have.

ciaoo

I believe one of my roommates from the College program is applied for that position and has her interview tomorrow (thursday) I'll let you know when i hear from her! best of luck to ya!

:earsboy:
Lindsay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter