The Plaza changed their menu and it sucks.

I am upset that the Tangierine Cafe closed in Epcot. I loved their chicken shawarma and would get it a couple times per trip. Believe it or not, I can not get chicken shawarma where I live. Not the kind that is made on the spit like they had. I asked about it at a couple of Gyro places here and they said that it was too expensive. I really, really hope that they bring it back. I also miss the curry vegetables from the Yak and Yeti counter service restaurant also.

My friend and I ate at the Plaza for lunch today and it was far from “terrible”. I have eaten there before, but it was a long time ago, so I don’t really remember the food much other than think I remember an entree sized salad.
I had the fried chicken sandwich with fries. I would not hesitate to order it again. The sauce that comes on it was just a little bit spicy, so some people might not like that, but I thought it was very good. My friend got the turkey club and she was happy with it. It had lots of sliced turkey and she commented about the crispy bacon being just the way she likes it.
The service was fine, and the food came out as quickly as any other Disney restaurant. It may not be the same menu items as people remember, but many successful restaurants change their menus from time to time. I wouldn’t expect a menu to never change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter