• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights

Very much included!

They were all over in MGM as early as the first 10 days of October and even before they were plugged in you could get some idea of their massive size.

Another good reason to go at Christmas even if DW doesn't fancy spending Christmas Day in a hotel, 4500 miles from home. Discuss.... ::MickeyMo

Thanks all im looking forward to seeing this.We were there last october and it was just been set up, so its new to us.

Yeah we will be seeing them for the first time this year too, I cannot wait looked amazing last year!

They are excellent! Saw them on our first visit, a few years ago. When we visited in 2003 they weren't on :sad1: .....Another reason for going again this year! :3dglasses

Our first time at Christmas and we're really looking forward to seeing them.

David

Yes, make sure you DO see the Lights. There is absolutely nothing like them anywhere else, and the combined effect is quite staggering to the point of seeming unreal. It is hard to imagine anyone putting together such a mind-boggling collection, let alone setting it out in such an eye-catching manner, but it is a true original and not to be missed. It DOES get very crowded, but if you go during a Fantasmic performance, the crowds do lessen a bit. It is all set up along the Streets of America area of the park (sadly, I think the old Backlot area was a bit better for this purpose) and there is supposed to be some kind of trfafic flow to keep people going in the same direction, but this gets a bit messed up after a while!

We saw them in 2002 and they were so amazing - im going back to see them next year!! cant wait - not to be missed!

they start today!!! early this year apparently!

Its definatly worth while going to see the lights, we must have gone a dozen times to see them last year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter