The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

I had the screen to wait in queue more then 1 hour , opened a new window and got right in, purchased for 2 different party nights and have both email confirmations.

My original screen still says in queue with the expected wait time more then an hour.

I don't know if this will work for anyone else, but I started with 3 browsers showing over 1 hour wait plus my phone in line with a 35 minute wait. I just pulled up an incognito browser, logged into my disney account on disneyland's website, clicked drop down box for special event tickets and got the calendar RIGHT away. It seemed unreal! Purchased my dates and I'm done! Good luck!

My friend and I are trying to get tickets too. Both of us have the dreaded over an hour wait on all our screens (3 screens for me, 1 for her). Was on waiting before 9am. Congrats to those who were able to get in right away and get tickets tho! Hoping to score the 10/29 tickets. I hate that’s the only day I’m not working. Booo!

I was in the waiting room after joining at 9:03 using edge browser. I went onto Chrome and entered the purchasing tickets immediately with no waiting room and got my tickets for 9/15.

I had two open on my phone before 9, opened 2 more on my ipad at 9. The one on my phone in Safari was immediately at “5 minutes” and all others were “over an hour”. Got my tickets for 10/9!!! So excited! It is the only day we can go!

I forgot to see if other dates were sold out, sorry I was clicking fast!

I've tried everything but no matter what I keep getting the more than an hour message on all our devices. Getting really stressed! I hope our date doesn't sell out!

Did an inspect on the HTML and looks like they turned off visibility.

There's a lot of features they had turned off already (like a progress bar and the ability to email yourself the link to get notice when it's almost your turn)🤦‍♀️. But this one (if not an oops) is just shady and purposefully trying to keep people from saving their links so they can reopen it elsewhere. Whether it's to share the link or send it to another device.

At least they can't hide the source code, but that's more difficult to explain to someone who isn't at least baseline tech savvy :confused3 . Was difficult enough explaining the Queue ID link at the bottom.

At what point does the wait time change? Like will it go directly to purchase tickets or it'll countdown under an hour? I gotta take a conference call soon LOL!

I just tried again on a new safari and it went straight to letting me purchase. Maybe try that? Or incogito?

Did an inspect on the HTML and looks like they turned off visibility.
I suspected that that was what they had done. I was going to give that a try to see if I could find it, but I didn't want to take any chances that I'd mess up my place in line.

I've tried everything but no matter what I keep getting the more than an hour message on all our devices. Getting really stressed! I hope our date doesn't sell out!
Me too... I was hoping once people started getting through and closing their 20 other windows the wait was going to go down but it's almost 30 mins into this and all mine still say over an hour :/

At what point does the wait time change? Like will it go directly to purchase tickets or it'll countdown under an hour? I gotta take a conference call soon LOL!

It'll countdown once it gets under an hour until it's your turn. You'll also hear a bit of music when it's your turn if you have volume on.

Do not just set a timer for the time it says. It can change.

I’m still stuck at “more than an hour”. I’m a D23 member and was trying to get a ticket for the special 9/10 night, but it’s not letting me go right through to that. There’s also no indication that it’s sold out for that night either, so keeping my fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter