The OFFICIAL "Who's Going in December" thread!!!

Ooh, add us! We're leaving on the 2nd, through the 12th. My ILs will be with us from the 2nd-5th, my parents from the 5th-10th and my sister from the 6th-10th. MVMCP on the 7th. Russ has a lime green/grey stroller - look for us!

katerkat said:
Ooh, add us! We're leaving on the 2nd, through the 12th. My ILs will be with us from the 2nd-5th, my parents from the 5th-10th and my sister from the 6th-10th. MVMCP on the 7th. Russ has a lime green/grey stroller - look for us!

You've been added :)

I hope to see you there! I would love to see that adorable Little Russ in person! He has gotten soooo big! If you see us (I'll have my Lime Green Mickey on) make sure to say :wave2:

I'll arrive the 30th at night, so is only 9 days to go!!! :cool1: :cool1:

I have MVMCP on 5th and CP on 8th!! Right now I'm very nervous and anxious, haven't any packed stuff and waiting for the laundry to start packing clothes. OMG, I can't wait!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

OK, I have started packing. Even ordered travel size makeup from ebay. I just got my mickey crocs yesterday. ( adorable by th way!) Did not see lime green. Does anyone know if they make the disney crocs in lime green?

I am so excited! We have a little tree from target to set up and I bought 10 small girfts for the kids to place under the tree. One gift per morning. Thank goodness for the target dollar area. Also my glow bracelets arrived. So if you come back to your stroller and see a LGMH and a glow bracelet, you know it is from my DD.

Every one have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a safe trip!

We're going next wednesday. Hope everyone going in December has a great trip.
We'll be at the Poly. What time does the Disboard Cocktail hour begin at the lounge?

Maz :joker:

I can't believe that December is almost here! I still have so much to do before we leave on the 12th! Less than 2 weeks :banana: Can't wait!!

We'll be at SSR until the 20th. And I'll definitely be wearing lime green! :thumbsup2

I don't believe I've joined in, yet. We're going Dec. 15-25, Poly/Swan.

Took

We're going the 9-16. We'll be staying at the Dolphin and then the Royal Pacific Resort.

We are going Dec 15-22. Staying at the POLY. MVMCP 12.15 and 12.21. First trip with new baby... she'll be 12 weeks and 2 days when we arrive. Bringing DMIL to help out!

10 More days!!!!! 10 More days!!!!! 10 More days!!!!! 10 More days!!!!!

Can you tell I am excited? I can't believe it is almost here!!!!! :cool1:

We're going December 6th through 15th 2007, can that count? I wish it was this year, we were there in August, but I really want to go to Mousefest this year. I have to wait until next though.

Only 6 more days until we get to see Mickey Mouse!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Se ya all real soon!

Have an awesome trip everyone!!!! :wizard:

2 more days for us!!!!!! can't wait!!!!! almost all packed & just gave pal mickey fresh batteries, forgot to take him on my last trip, but wont forget him this time!!! see 'ya in 2 days!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter