The OFFICIAL "Who's Going in December" thread!!!

DH and I will be staying at VWL from 12/9 to 12/17. So excited!!! :santa:

Leaving Thursday before dawn! I never thought about flights being cancelled due to snow/ice! I checked the 10 day forcast and the lows are in the 50's for florida and upper 30's for Atlanta (we have a stop over there) I guess that is ok to fly in. We'll be at the CBR for 5 nights!

Here, Dec 3 - 13th :thumbsup2 , leaving in the am, can't wait, so glad this windy & rainy weather has cleared out .

Our flight is leaving in 4 hours - MVMCP on the 5th..

Here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :banana: :yay:

:wave:

We're doing the single digit happy dance here! We head out driving in 6 days.
car.gif
party: :dance3: party:

WE'RE LEAVING IN 4 DAYS! (YAY!!!) We'll be there the 14th through the 23rd, and we're staying at POR! WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :hyper: :jumping1:

My wonderful Family and I will be leaving in 6 :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :dance3: days. Whoopee!!!!!

YES!!!Us too! We will be at POR from the 15th to the 20th. Doin the happy dance!!!! :dancer:

Disneynut322 said:
WE'RE LEAVING IN 4 DAYS! (YAY!!!) We'll be there the 14th through the 23rd, and we're staying at POR! WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :hyper: :jumping1:

Nana, Papa, Mom, Dad and Grandson will all be there from December 16th through December 21st! What a great way to make memories!!!

We will arrive at All Star Music on the 16th :yay: We can't wait to get there! We are doing a lot of first on this trip: first trip at Christmas (and all the Christmas things like MVMCP and Candlelight Processional, etc.) , first time of Dining Plan, first carriage ride, first time eating at Boma and Le Cellier, first Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique makeover, and I could go on and on. We are so ready to get started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter