The OFFICIAL "Who's Going in December" thread!!!

Teresa Pitman said:
It's 21 days before we go!! Can't wait. I'm stashing away all the things I want to pack - the shoe-holder thing to hang over the bathroom door, the rain ponchos, the bandaids, etc., etc. Called city hall yesterday to see if I can get some City of Guelph pins to give out - hope they have some!

Teresa

I hear you Teresa. We are on the same schedule. We go three weeks from this morning. Got our shoe holder yesterday and the kids had fun filling it up last night to see how it would work. Pretty good idea. I need to double check our ADR's and finishing getting all the items on the list.
What are the pins for? Are you giving them out?

My fiance and I will be on our honey moon Dec. 16-20 staying at the Hilton in Downtown Disney. I'm SO excited!

~Hannah~

MickeyMaz said:
I hear you Teresa.
What are the pins for? Are you giving them out?

Yes, I have two plans for the pins. One, I am going on one of the Mousefest Fireworks Cruises with a group of ten people (all complete strangers!) - so I thought it would be nice to give one of the pins to each of the others on the boat. Two, I've heard of people giving their city pins to cast members who have helped them or given them a little Disney magic, and I read some posts from CMs who said they really liked getting them. So I want to have extras to give out that way as well.

Teresa

We will be at the Grand Floridian Dec 19 - 27! Our first Disney Christmas.... So excited I could barely type it, lol!!! :goodvibes

Happy planning, everyone!

Lives4Disney :)

Glad to see so many new December DISers :sunny:

I can't believe what a slacker I am. I just started designing some of our shirts for the trip (at least I have our MVMCP design done :thumbsup2 ) I had them all done and ironed by this time last year! I just got out my pins to find all our traders (we better do ALOT of trading!) And my brand new suitcases are still in the boxes.

Any caring and kind-hearted DISer want to come to Western PA to get me ready for this trip? I'll provide food and lodging as well as bring you somethin' special back from WDW (I might even have an extra suitcase you could fit in to join us on the trip :rotfl: )

HayGan said:
I just got out my pins to find all our traders (we better do ALOT of trading!) And my brand new suitcases are still in the boxes.

UhOh! You'd better get those suitcases out right away! We bought the black Mickey suitcases from Disneyshopping when they were 70% off, and when I finally opened them up, they smelled! UGH! I had to use a bottle of Febreze to 'freshen' them up! I was worried we were going to smell like new suitcase for our whole WDW vacation! LOL! I know what you mean about the pins, too! I went thru all of my pins and found about 80 traders!

-Michelle

P.S. Thanks for keeping the December list! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday vacation in WDW!

HollyJoy said:
So who's packed already, or at least, started? :cloud9:

I haven't even thought about packing yet. Still haven't bought my turkey for Thanksgiving, either! :rotfl2: But I did hit Home Depot yesterday and picked up two pocketfuls of LGMPCs. I felt guilty, so I also picked up a couple of other colors. Now for the really important stuff: making those LGMPCs luggage tags!!

As you prepare for departure, I just wanted to say to the following DISers -

tink1953
jennpug
2giddy4wdw
wdwlover5
jimmytammy
disneymama73
LisaMaz
wdwgrannyb
zackspal
AshAlytwins
kyirish25
mommy2twingles
akraeger
crazy4mic
angelbaby29871
sfbank
babar41
CKDKMK
digskat
LilJennaBell
PrincessAlways
angipoo
jmmelvin
alldiz
Karibeth19
JennyMominRI
miko
granmaz
iceskatejen
Kristina

HAVE A WONDERFUL & MAGICAL VACATION!!!! :wizard:

HollyJoy said:

I have a little storage container that I'm throwing stuff into. I have my DME and luggage tags in there along with my add-a-charm braclet that I add to each year, my ponchos, our Mickey hats and a few travel toiletries!! I'm so excited!! :wizard:

Hey I'm going in December too and I thought I was originally on the list but don't see my name. I'm leaving in 10 days as we leave on the 1st and will be there until the 9th. I do hope everyone has a great trip
HayGan said:
As you prepare for departure, I just wanted to say to the following DISers -

tink1953
jennpug
2giddy4wdw
wdwlover5
jimmytammy
disneymama73
LisaMaz
wdwgrannyb
zackspal
AshAlytwins
kyirish25
mommy2twingles
akraeger
crazy4mic
angelbaby29871
sfbank
babar41
CKDKMK
digskat
LilJennaBell
PrincessAlways
angipoo
jmmelvin
alldiz
Karibeth19
JennyMominRI
miko
granmaz
iceskatejen
Kristina

HAVE A WONDERFUL & MAGICAL VACATION!!!! :wizard:

Prairiemom said:
Hey I'm going in December too and I thought I was originally on the list but don't see my name. I'm leaving in 10 days as we leave on the 1st and will be there until the 9th. I do hope everyone has a great trip
I think HayGan is just saying "Bon Voyage" to the first ones out...I'm right behind ya! Have fun!

HollyJoy said:

I have started packing. Will be finished tomorrow after one more trip to the store tonight :banana:

I'm mostly packed, except for jeans, which I'm still wearing. I already have shipped myself a package with Christmas trees, breakfast foods, and liquids/gels, I have my iron-on LGMHs all ironed on...

UrsulasShadow said:
I think HayGan is just saying "Bon Voyage" to the first ones out...I'm right behind ya! Have fun!

Yep :thumbsup2 I'm just wishing those of you going in the next week a magical vacation (not that I'm not wishing it for everyone!)

Everyone will get a send-off - just not all at once ;)

Only 2 more weeks for us, I am getting soooooooo excited that I can't sleep! LOL

Have a wonderful trip everyone! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter