*The Official VILLAS AT DISNEY'S GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Owners & Lovers Group*

Starting to get nervous with the sound issue for our trip in May in a Resort Studio. We have just a standard view, any advice to help with the noise or any room requests we should do to help?
Stuff towels between the connecting doors. Bring a white noise machine or use an app. We have stayed several times in the lodge rooms before they were DVC and never had noise issues.

Stuff towels between the connecting doors. Bring a white noise machine or use an app. We have stayed several times in the lodge rooms before they were DVC and never had noise issues.
Request a room without a connecting door to the next room. (I don’t know for sure if they have these or how many there are.). If you get a noisy room, I would try the towels Stuffed between the connecting doors.

Starting to get nervous with the sound issue for our trip in May in a Resort Studio. We have just a standard view, any advice to help with the noise or any room requests we should do to help?
We were anxious when we checked in as our studio backed on to the elevators (immediately behind the headboard of the bed). We actually ended up testing it out by my husband lying on the bed whilst I rode the elevator down to the lobby and back up again. The good news was that we couldn’t hear the elevators or the people in the room next door (we saw them going in so they definitely existed!). The bad news was that we could hear people as they went past in the corridor much more obviously than at the original GFV. I’d therefore perhaps suggest requesting being at the end of the corridor so less people have cause to go past your room.

checking in at the villas never been here before on the 25th this saturday, is there a separate check in or do i have to go to the main hotel.? Can i have groceries delievered to the villas check in area? can they be delivered for a fee?. thanks everyone

checking in at the villas never been here before on the 25th this saturday, is there a separate check in or do i have to go to the main hotel.? Can i have groceries delievered to the villas check in area? can they be delivered for a fee?. thanks everyone

Can check in for sure, and I believe you can have groceries delivered to the villas.

I've never seen this VGF pin before and now I really want one! Does anyone know if it's possible to get them onsite in WDW or are they DCL exclusive? We won't be "home" until the fall, but I will definitely ask at the DVC kiosk if these are available...

DVC Swag When Sailing on a Disney Cruise
DVC_Disney-Cruise-Swag_2023d.jpeg
I also have one of these pins, but it did not cost me $20,000 lol. I got mine in the Beach Club lobby at the DVC kiosk. Told him I was a BWV resale owner and that the Grand was my favorite DVC resort. He gave me a book, the Alice Grand pin and of course stickers.

If you do online check in you may not need to go to a check in counter at all - we‘ve been able to head straight to our villas w/out swinging by the check in counter at both BPK & the original villas building.

Except, I'll encourage anyone checking into VGF1 (original building) to stop off at the concierge desks as you enter the lobby even though you can go directly to your room. (Haven't stayed at BPK)

They love meeting guests and will make your arrival that much more welcoming. If you haven't any better reason to stop off there, ask them for a free KTTW or celebrating buttons. The CM will neatly write whatever your message is on the button. We've actually asked for our buttons to read "Back To DVC Home." They particularly like that one, funniest thing.

Narcoossee’s to Make Its Grand Return on April 1

*RESERVATIONS OPEN MARCH 1st

*RESTAURANT TO OPEN APRIL 1st

The new space incorporates the concept of “land and sea” and that’s exactly what the culinary teams drew inspiration from when developing the new menu. Upon sitting down for your meal, you’ll be greeted with a recipe created by Chef Kristine specially for this location – an Artisan Boule of Sourdough made with a perfectly toasty crust and baked daily in the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa bakery.

nifcb39474hg62751812.jpg

As you enter your first course, you’ll continue to be met with masterfully crafted dishes. For years, the Bisque has been a mainstay on the menu, so flavor connoisseurs will be thrilled to see it return, but now with an enhanced tableside presentation. The culinary team has also created two new starters. First up, the Beef and Ricotta Tortelloniaccompanied by luscious brown butter, parsnip puree, and sultana raisins.

Ocean-inspired Charcuterie Board from Narcoossee’s

Next, the Ocean-inspired Charcuterie Board is a fresh take on a classic featuring ahi tuna pastrami, charred octopus, and house-made sausage from the sea. This plate is a true collaboration, with each component representing the style of a different chef on the Narcoossee’s team.

Blackened Redfish from Narcoossee’s

Moving on to the main course of your dining experience, the team has sourced sustainable seafood from both local waters and around the globe, including Chef Noah’s signature dish, the Blackened Redfish. This meal is served with a crispy chorizo-sunchoke hash with hominy, Florida sweet corn, and red pepper rouille. What makes this fish a standout is the secret blend of blackened spice which has been passed down from chef to chef of the location, with each culinary mastermind finding their own unique way to feature it on the menu.

Roasted Vegetable Paella and Dry-Aged Pork Ribeye Chop from Narcoossee’s

Plant-based diners will be delighted with the Roasted Vegetable Paella featuring market vegetables, cannellini beans, and preserved artichoke finished with charred Meyer lemon. Those looking for land-based fare will savor the new Dry-Aged Pork Ribeye Chop served with creamy goat cheese-potato pave and turnips with onion jam and a touch of fig jus.

Of course, chef has kept Narcoossee’s guest favorites like the Plancha-seared Scallops with Parisian Gnocchi and Surf and Turf featuring tender filet mignon and butter-poached lobster tail on the menu for new and returning guests to indulge in.

Almond-crusted Cheesecake, Berry Pavlova, Pineapple Bavarois, and drinks from Narcoossee’s

The dessert course also features a favorite that has garnered near legendary status over the years amongst diners of Narcoossee’s – Chef Kristine’s incredible Almond-crusted Cheesecake with Lambert cherry sauce and Chantilly cream.

When developing the new additions to the dessert menu, the pastry team was inspired by bright flavors that really complement the overall experience. The Berry Pavlova, for instance, is artfully crafted with Florida fresh berries and citrus delicately placed over meringue and yuzu crémeux and finished with a tableside pour of anglaise. The Pineapple Bavarois is truly a work of art with a roasted-pineapple center and house-made blackberry-buttermilk ice cream. These dishes make for a perfect and sweet finish to a memorable evening.

This waterfront hideaway is the ideal spot to wind down with a fabulous cocktail or zero-proof beverage. The wine list has been refreshed to reflect a diverse portfolio of varietals, with Proprietor Matt Cristi and the sommeliers on his team available to help you create the perfect pairing for each dish. Our team of mixologists have also thoughtfully curated a new cocktail program, inspired by the Victorian era. A must-try is the signature Empress Lime Gimlet, a modern twist on a classic gimlet with Empress Gin, Rockey’s Botanical Liqueur, and cold-pressed lime.

The reopening of Narcoossee’s comes as part of the multi-year transformation of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, honoring its rich history at the Walt Disney World Resort while enhancing its iconic Victorian charm and elegance. Reservations will open for this grand return on March 1, and we look forward to welcoming you back starting April 1 to this enhanced experience destined to become a new favorite!

Last edited:
Reimagined Narcoossee’s Menu with Prices

Appetizers​

Shrimp and Grits $19.00​

Local Gulf Shrimp, Peach Barbecue Sauce, Low Country Grits, Applewood-smoked Bacon, Chow-chow

Ocean-inspired Charcuterie Board $28.00​

Ahi Tuna Pastrami, Charred Octopus, Lobster Sausage

Buttermilk-fried Calamari $18.00​

Piquillo Pepper Relish, Tomatillo Aioli

Brisket and Ricotta Tortelloni $16.00​

Parsnip, Brown Butter, Sultana Raisins

Sweet Potato Gnocchi $16.00​

Lacinato Kale, Clamshell Mushrooms, Poma Rosa Tomato Ragù (Plant-based)

Soups and Salads​

Lobster Bisque $18.00​

Butter-poached Lobster, Vanilla, Coral

Romaine and Hearts of Palm* $16.00​

Pecorino Toscano, Cured Egg Yolk, Black Garlic Feuilles de Brick, Fried Caper Vinaigrette

Blueberry and Barrel Aged Feta Salad $15.00​

Tiny Lettuces, Candied Pistachio, Cornbread Cracker, Lemon Curd Dressing

Entrées​

Lemongrass Poached Ora King Salmon* $46.00​

Citrus Verjus, Salsify, Carolina Gold Rice

Blackened Redfish $48.00​

Chorizo-Sunchoke Hash, Hominy, Florida Sweet Corn, Red Pepper Rouille

Plancha-Seared Scallops & Parisian Gnocchi* $52.00​

English Peas, Tasso Ham, Truffled Meyer Lemon Cream

Gulf Shrimp Bucatini $42.00​

House-made Bucatini Pasta, Roasted Tomatoes, Savoy Spinach, Parsley, Basil Pistou

12oz. Prime NY Strip Steak* $59.00​

Potato Mash, Roasted Rainbow Vegetables, Red Wine Demi-Glace

Surf & Turf* $87.00​

6oz. Filet Mignon, Butter Poached Lobster Tail, Potato Mash, Roasted Rainbow Vegetables, Red Wine Demi-Glace

Dry-aged Pork Ribeye Chop* $46.00​

Goat Cheese-Potato Pave, Turnips, Fig Jus, Onion Jam

Roasted Vegetable Paella $34.00​

Market Vegetables, Cannellini Beans, Preserved Artichoke, Charred Meyer Lemon (Plant-based)

Sides​

Sweet and Sour Brussels Sprouts $11.00​

Applewood-smoked Bacon, Whipped Tupelo Honey

Wild Mushroom Risotto $12.00​

Fontina, Espellette Pepper

“Loaded” Mashed Potatoes $14.00​

Garlic Glazed Pork Belly, Smoked Cheddar, Crème Fraiche, Chives

Desserts​

Almond-crusted Cheesecake $16.00​

Lambert Cherry Sauce, Chantilly

Hazelnut Chocolate Bar $14.00​

Chocolate Sponge, Cassis, Ganache (Plant-based)

Berry Pavlova $14.00​

Yuzu Cremeux, Anglaise

Pineapple Bavarois $15.00​

Shortbread, Blackberry-Buttermilk Ice Cream

Artisanal Cheese Selection $22.00​

Four Chef-selected tasting portions with Prosciutto and Accompaniments

Featured Cocktails​

Lime Gimlet $16.50​

Empress 1908 Gin, Rockey’s Liqueur, Cane Sugar, Lime

The Grand Margarita $17.50​

Don Julio Añejo Tequila, Grand Marnier Liqueur, Cointreau Liqueur, Lime and Agave

Cold Brew Martini $15.50​

SelvaRey Chocolate Rum, Tia Maria Liqueur, Joffrey’s Coffee™ Cold Brew

Old-Fashioned $15.50​

Old Forester Bourbon, Courvoisier VS Cognac, Rosemary, Angostura Bitters

White Sangria $15.00​

Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, Ketel One Cucumber and Mint Botanical, Agave, Strawberry

Tawny Manhattan $16.50​

Elijah Craig Kentucky Straight Bourbon, Croft Reserve Tawny Port, Brown Sugar, Hella Cocktail Co. Orange Bitters

We love Narcoosee’s. For many years, we had a tradition of eating there on our last night. Since it has been shut down, we have found other options, but I look forward to trying it again.

Glad Narcoossees is back, it is our last night tradition as well. I am sad to see the cheese plate didn’t survive the refurb but I shall make do w/ the Calamari 😂. I’m pleasantly surprised that they didn’t go fixed price.

Glad Narcoossees is back, it is our last night tradition as well. I am sad to see the cheese plate didn’t survive the refurb but I shall make do w/ the Calamari 😂. I’m pleasantly surprised that they didn’t go fixed price.

I was also sad about the cheese plate, but then I saw they have one in desserts. Maybe they'll bring you the dessert cheese for an appetizer if you request it.

I was also sad about the cheese plate, but then I saw they have one in desserts. Maybe they'll bring you the dessert cheese for an appetizer if you request it.
THANK YOU! I don’t typically eat dessert so didn’t even read that part of the menu 😂 & I’m sure they’ll bring us a cheese plate to start.

Except, I'll encourage anyone checking into VGF1 (original building) to stop off at the concierge desks as you enter the lobby even though you can go directly to your room. (Haven't stayed at BPK)

They love meeting guests and will make your arrival that much more welcoming. If you haven't any better reason to stop off there, ask them for a free KTTW or celebrating buttons. The CM will neatly write whatever your message is on the button. We've actually asked for our buttons to read "Back To DVC Home." They particularly like that one, funniest t

iM GETTING Groceries delivered this sat when I arrive I assume they will leave it at the check in desk at the Villas we should be there right before it arrives. I put that on the directions for Walmart since Im a Walmart Plus member get free delivery. i assume they will hold it at the desk?

Can someone tell me where the mug refill stations are at Grand Floridian? Are they the freestyle Coke machines?

ok does anyone have a direct phone number for the Grand Floridian villa front desk i have 2 reservations split up for 10 nites. the owner stated had to split them up 3 nites then 7 nites i just want to make sure NO ROOM CHANGE I have both confimation numbers on the MYDISNEY APP.

ok does anyone have a direct phone number for the Grand Floridian villa front desk i have 2 reservations split up for 10 nites. the owner stated had to split them up 3 nites then 7 nites i just want to make sure NO ROOM CHANGE I have both confimation numbers on the MYDISNEY APP.
Only the owner can call DVC Customer Service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter