"The Official 'True Blood' Vampire Thread" ...spoilers included.

i didn't like that death at all!! she was a kick-a**, tell it like it is kinda girl. one of my faves on the show!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

It was a weak start, IMHO. I can't understand the town's reaction to Sookie's. It is obviously not all about Sookie anymore. I like Alcide, but they have zero chemistry. Eric better show up fast.

I am betting that she is not dead. They show everyone else die, but not her. Pam, as her maker, would have known that she had met the true death.

I don't think she's dead either, Pam would have felt it. I think she killed the Vamp who she was fighting with then glamored her mother to think it was her.

She just did an interview and said she was dead.... but she's a vampire so of course she's dead.

And since spoilers are ok, not really a spoiler but noticed that she is in the "cast and crew" for upcoming episodes. But that could be for a flashback. I really don't think they would kill off a huge character and not show what happened.

I am betting that she is not dead. They show everyone else die, but not her. Pam, as her maker, would have known that she had met the true death.

I could not agree with you more. I would have been more convinced of her death had they shown it. I think Tara and Eric will show up to save the day.

FUN! I found trubies to talk with!! I didn't know this thread existed! :thumbsup2

Have to be honest though, I'm not thrilled about them jumping on the Zombie Wagon :sad2: Feel like it is a bit of a down grade for them.

I also thought this season opener was "meh". I don't think the whole town against sookie thing was needed. I almost feel like they are grasping at straws.

And now let's talk about Tara's "death". First of all it is TV 101... if you don't see the death happen, then it didn't!

Agreed, Pam didn't come running and she should have.

I don't think she's dead either, Pam would have felt it. I think she killed the Vamp who she was fighting with then glamored her mother to think it was her.

She just did an interview and said she was dead.... but she's a vampire so of course she's dead.

And since spoilers are ok, not really a spoiler but noticed that she is in the "cast and crew" for upcoming episodes. But that could be for a flashback. I really don't think they would kill off a huge character and not show what happened.

Agreed! I don't think she is gone I think she wanted her mother to think she was dead so she could be rid of her.

I'm hoping this season goes out on a high note. But i'm skeptical. I miss the fun of the first few seasons.

OMG tonight's episode!!!!! I am ticked with the last scene! Don't want to spoil it for anyone....

Not happy with the writing so far this season. So many plot holes!

The opening scene was cool...rather have an Alcide/Eric scene though. Lol

Not happy with the writing so far this season. So many plot holes!

The opening scene was cool...rather have an Alcide/Eric scene though.

Lol

I love True Blood, but I'm not thrilled about this story line. I liked the relationships of the people that worked and lived in Bon Temps. So different this season. I didn't pay 100% attention to the first episode. Where are Arlene's kids?

I love True Blood, but I'm not thrilled about this story line. I liked the relationships of the people that worked and lived in Bon Temps. So different this season. I didn't pay 100% attention to the first episode. Where are Arlene's kids?

Who knows? Such bad writing. I was hoping the final season would return to the format and feel of the first couple of seasons. Funny...I would love another menad story compared to this Hep V silliness.

I hate sloppy writing. The entire town knows the vamp gang is returning at sundown. What do they do? Go clean a nightclub? Why not secure your homes? Leave town? Find your darn kids?!

Dead girl leads you to a town that has been victimized by the vamp gang. It actually takes several people, reading a journal, to figure out what happened. What about not inviting a vamp into your home to start. Board your windows and don't answer your door so you don't get glamored.

The whole town blames Sookie's. Just laughable. The whole town is nothing but a bunch of perks who constantly think of Sookie's in provocative ways. (Censored text here, but you get my point) Sookie's leaves the safety of her home to ask Bill a question. Guess her cell phone battery was dead.

I know they are trying to reunite Bill and Sookie's before the end, but come on. The Lilith storyline was SO bad. Are we all to forget bad Bill?

They need to get out of this hep v storyline fast.

Who knows? Such bad writing. I was hoping the final season would return to the format and feel of the first couple of seasons. Funny...I would love another menad story compared to this Hep V silliness.

I hate sloppy writing. The entire town knows the vamp gang is returning at sundown. What do they do? Go clean a nightclub? Why not secure your homes? Leave town? Find your darn kids?!

Dead girl leads you to a town that has been victimized by the vamp gang. It actually takes several people, reading a journal, to figure out what happened. What about not inviting a vamp into your home to start. Board your windows and don't answer your door so you don't get glamored.

The whole town blames Sookie's. Just laughable. The whole town is nothing but a bunch of perks who constantly think of Sookie's in provocative ways. (Censored text here, but you get my point) Sookie's leaves the safety of her home to ask Bill a question. Guess her cell phone battery was dead.

I know they are trying to reunite Bill and Sookie's before the end, but come on. The Lilith storyline was SO bad. Are we all to forget bad Bill?

I agree!

She tossed it in the woods.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter