The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

Try being single for 23 years never asked out even for coffee. But, it's not all that bad being single, I watched Hocus Pocus and Toad and Ichabod with hot chocolate tucked up in bed with no one to complain about it this Halloween 🙂
You just described my life lol. Never get asked out, never get set up by my friends. nothing. It's like guys don't approach women anymore. I thought having no baggage, a job, house and car would make me a catch! lol

Hi everyone!

Ok, so I have been reading various adult/solo threads and it has come to my attention that many of us who are single would like to meet other single folks in the hopes that maybe we might find our *match*. I figure it is a given that we are all nuts about Disney, and that we can feel relatively safe posting on Disboards.

Please no chit chatting! There is a 'singles social club' for exactly that. Thanks to the DisBoards podcast for the recent mention! Haven't heard it myself but it seems to be drawing a lot of traffic.

That said, I'd like to start the thread the specifically addresses/introduces all the single folks here who might be looking. The following can be tweaking by individual posters, but I propose this as a format:

First Name: Lawrence

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Black/Brown

Body Type Slim

Ethnicity: Wht

Do you have any kids: 2 beautiful Adult Daughters and Son

Do you have any pets: Not yet

Favorite activities: whatever is fun

Favorite movie: Lots

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Ahh come on! that's to hard.

A little bit about yourself: Divorced for 5 years, this is my 6th year in Florida.

A little bit about your ideal match: Wish I new! oh yea a must to Love Disney.

I feel I should add a couple of suggestions/rules. There is no age limit to this thread, except you should probably be over 18. You should probably be single in some way, shape or form if you are going to post. I would suggest that rather than responding to posts on this thread interested people should visitor PM or befriend each other. I would also suggest that if your profile picture isn't of yourself (i.e. like mine is), it would be fun if you included a picture in your post. I hope all this sounds fair and reasonable.

First Name: Janina

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: Nordic/White

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: No- but I love cats and animals in general

Favorite activities: Travelling! Baking - trying and creating new recipes. Enjoying a refreshing cocktail in a lounge at Disney during a hot afternoon.

Favorite movie: Depends on my mood. It's a Sophie's Choice situation when trying to pick a favourite Disney movie... I guess the movies that hold a special place in my heart are Sleeping Beauty, Aristocats, Alice in Wonderland and Pocahontas. Indiana Jones, of course.
If we're talking non-Disney: probably the Sicario and Jurassic park movies, Gentlemen prefer blondes, The Mummy, tropic thunder... Again, depending on my mood...

Favorite color: Yellow

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald and Daisy. Pocahontas. Si and Am. Tinkerbell.

A little bit about yourself: I love travelling to new places and trying the local cuisine. I love visiting all the different Disney parks (only Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea left to visit) and going on Disney cruises.

A little bit about your ideal match: someone that likes travelling. Someone that loves Disney. Great sense of humour, easy going.

First Name: Andrew

Sex: Male

Hair/eye color: What hair? (shaved), brown

Body type: Athletic

ethnicity: White

Kids: nope

pets: nope

Favorite activities: Travel, ski, Netflix, enjoy life!

Favorite show: Boston Legal (I am a big fan of good dry humor)

A little bit about yourself: I am very much an analytical, logical type, and I tend to match well with more of the “feeling” types. My goal is to stay at every Disney resort (I still have a long way to go).

Last edited:
First Name: Henry

Hair/eye color: Black, Brown

Body type: Average and slim

ethnicity: Asian

Kids: None, but would love some one day.

pets: None, but I have been thinking about getting a cat lately.

Favorite activities: nature walks, outdoor hiking, gaming, and of course travelling!

Favorite movie: Too many to name but the Avenger movies, many MCU movies especially Winter Soldier, anything that can make me laugh pretty much and of course the Horrible Bosses movies.

Favorite show: Battlebots (I love seeing bots explode and battling it out), sitcoms like Big Bang Theory and Frasier, any of the Star Trek Shows, and The Clone Wars series.

Favorite Disney character(s): Simba.

Favorite colour: Navy Blue all the way!

A little bit about yourself: I am very much a logical person. I've always had a soft spot for Disney Parks just because the ambiance and atmosphere is always so infectiously happy and you truly feel like the happiest person on the planet when you're there. My hope is that once I can travel again I can visit Disney Parks that I have yet visited and stay at several Disney Resorts. I also love good food and I'm definitely more of an easy going person that loves to laugh about random things.

A little bit about your ideal match: someone that likes travelling or just spending time at home. Sense of humour and easy going personality are all great personalities that I find appealing. And of course someone that loves Disney Parks especially.

First Name: Josh

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green

Body Type: Avg

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any pets: Yes, 3 dogs

Favorite activities: Sporting events, concerts, traveling, movies, theme parks, etc...

Favorite movie: Tough one but I will go Avengers: Endgame

Favorite color(s): Black or Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Figments, Mickey, and Donald

A little bit about yourself: Just moved to Florida. I'm and Disney and Universal AP holder. I try to go to a park just about every weekend. I have 3 dogs named Mills, Kasay, and Paco. They are all friendly and sweet. I'm pretty easy going and try to stay positive in life. I have a good sense of humor.

A little bit about your ideal match: Loves Disney obviously, honest, positive person, good sense of humor, can have fun doing anything, etc...

First Name: Dani

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/ Blue-Green

Body Type: Average for my height I guess? I'm 5'10"

Occupation: I work in the legal cannabis industry in California

Do you have any kids: No kids, maybe someday

Do you have any pets: Not currently, I travel a lot, but I'm totally a dog person.

Favorite activities: Disneyland, Cooking/Baking, Camping/hiking, Traveling, pretty much anything that is fun/outdoorsy I'll try at least once.

Favorite movie: Can't pick just one! Nightmare Before Christmas, 101 Dalmatians, Star Wars (original trilogy, then prequels), I can't resist Drew Barrymore/Adam Sandler rom-coms, Indiana Jones

Favorite color(s): Aqua, Turquoise, Teal, Navy Blue (Basically all the colors with ocean vibes)

Favorite Disney character(s): Jack/Sally, Tigger, Tinkerbell, All of the Disney Dogs, Madame Leota

A little bit about yourself: I've been obsessed with Disney since I can remember. When I'm not hanging at the parks or going on a merch search, I love to cook and hang with friends/family. My travel goals include hitting up the rest of the Disney Parks worldwide, I have only been to Disneyland/DCA. I'd also like to go back to Europe/UK to see things I missed the first time around, as well as visit Africa, Asia, Australia and Canada for the first time.

A little bit about your ideal match: My ideal match is just as into Disney as I am, loves to travel but also doesn't mind quiet moments in together, and enjoys a good challenge. A good sense of humor/positive outlook is a must, bonus points if you love to cook together while listening to Disney remixes.

Last edited:
First Name: Dani

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/ Blue-Green

Body Type: Average for my height I guess? I'm 5'10"

Occupation: I work in the legal cannabis industry in California

Do you have any kids: No kids, maybe someday

Do you have any pets: Not currently, I travel a lot, but I'm totally a dog person.

Favorite activities: Disneyland, Cooking/Baking, Camping/hiking, Traveling, pretty much anything that is fun/outdoorsy I'll try at least once.

Favorite movie: Can't pick just one! Nightmare Before Christmas, 101 Dalmatians, Star Wars (original trilogy, then prequels), I can't resist Drew Barrymore/Adam Sandler rom-coms, Indiana Jones

Favorite color(s): Aqua, Turquoise, Teal, Navy Blue (Basically all the colors with ocean vibes)

Favorite Disney character(s): Jack/Sally, Tigger, Tinkerbell, All of the Disney Dogs, Madame Leota

A little bit about yourself: I've been obsessed with Disney since I can remember. When I'm not hanging at the parks or going on a merch search, I love to cook and hang with friends/family. My travel goals include hitting up the rest of the Disney Parks worldwide, I have only been to Disneyland/DCA. I'd also like to go back to Europe/UK to see things I missed the first time around, as well as visit Africa, Asia, Australia and Canada for the first time.

A little bit about your ideal match: My ideal match is just as into Disney as I am, loves to travel but also doesn't mind quiet moments in together, and enjoys a good challenge. A good sense of humor/positive outlook is a must, bonus points if you love to cook together while listening to Disney remixes.

Hey Dani. Nice to meet you. I'm 35/m from Chicago. I think the first time I fell in love with Disney was watching Aladdin the original on VHS when I was a kid. I had a pretty rough childhood growing up with my dad being a bad to my mom. But as a kid, it was a few moments of total joy where I could ignore all the chaos and just have fun.

What's your favorite thing to cook?

First Name: Gemma

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/Green

Body Type: slim

Do you have any pets: 2 cats

Favorite activities: Travelling! Swimming, reading and watching Disney Movies

Favorite movie: Disney: Beauty and the Beast and Moana
Non Disney: I don't actually have a favoruite. But I love films like Speed, most Christmas films. Most action films. Not a fna of films that make me cry because I cry easily at them

Favorite color: Yellow

Favorite Disney character(s): Dopey and Chip

A little bit about yourself: I love my Family! They are most important. I Love Disney and cruise ships. Working for a cruise company ties in with my love for cruise ships which means I actually love my job. I spend my holiday going away and seeing new places. Love travelling too and going out

A little bit about your ideal match: Disney mad, happy and funny. Someone who can be honest about how they feel. Loves doing things and going out but also relaxing
of an evening too

First Name: Julie

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/dark brown

Body Type: A little overweight, but fit. I walk my husky 3 miles a day

Do you have any kids: No kids

Do you have any pets: A husky, and recently took in 3 rescue cats

Favorite activities: Disney World, Reading, Hiking with my dog, traveling, visiting new places

Favorite movie: any Star Wars movie, Booksmart, Just Go With It, Serenity

Favorite color(s): Red or dark blue- add some sparkle and you’ve got my attention (Holo Taco)

Favorite Disney character(s): Tinker Bell, Moana, Tiana and Aladdin

A little bit about yourself: I enjoy being able to bring my husky, Juneau, with me on any adventure hiking. Most of all, I feel recharged whenever I get a chance to visit Disney World, solo or otherwise. I love traveling to new places and experiencing different cultures and experiences. I love trying new foods and experiencing new things. Work hard, play harder, is my philosophy.

A little bit about your ideal match: My ideal match is interested in Disney and open to traveling. He must love animals and generally be kind and understanding. I love to laugh and need someone who enjoys finding the funny things in life. There is no set criteria. When you know, you know.

Ok, here we go...

I’m 43 years old from Pennsylvania (Philly Suburbs / Bucks County) I am recently single. I don’t know, maybe I come with a little baggage. My life is pretty much an open book here, so you can find out about me. I would love a Disney friend. I’m a nice guy, funny, kind, and a good cook. Message me if you want to know more.

Sex: F (Interested in males only)

Hair/Eye Color: Light brown naturally (but I've died it a merlot red)/green

Body Type: I'm considered average weight and I'm on the petite side as I'm 5'2"

Do you have any kids: No kids

Do you have any pets: An Italian Greyhound puppy named Arthur who is the light of my life <3

Favorite activities: Disney World, hiking, all things dogs, Taylor Swift, Youtube/Netflix/Hulu

Favorite movie: The Wrong Missy and for a Disney film I love The Little Mermaid.

Favorite color(s): Pink, blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Can you guess :P It's Ariel!

A little bit about yourself: I recently left the Army and am always looking for new adventures and hobbies. I have an excellent support system of friends and a love for nature and dogs. My favorite music is Taylor Swift, but I listen to all kinds of music ranging from the B52's to Drake. I have a bachelor's degree in English and I occasionally write poems.

A little bit about your ideal match: My ideal match is someone who is kind, understanding and patient. I would hope that he can use words of affirmation to sweep me off my feet (ie. tell me I'm beautiful, intelligent, etc.) as that is my love language. I am loyal and I hope he is too and together we can work towards growing something that might last a lifetime. I would also hope my match is more on the conservative side of the political spectrum, not strictly religious, and does not smoke of any kind.

I guess I'll try my hand at this too.

First Name: Henry

Hair/Eye Color: Black/Brown

Body Type: Avg

Ethnicity: Asian

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Nope

Favorite activities: I love to travel and of course I love going to Disney parks. I love to watch TV and movies. I like to board game and some video games. My favorite sports are baseball, football, and basketball but I'm too clumsy to play so I am more of a voyeur lol.

Favorite movie: Hard to say but one of my favorite comedies of all time is Zoolander.

Favorite color(s): Bright Yellow

Favorite Disney character(s): I love Ariel but have always loved Marvel. But Ariel is my first love lol.

A little bit about yourself: I've been a divorcee the last four years and originally a transplant from NYC (born and raised). I enjoy both the fast pace of a large city as well as the slower pace of more rural areas (hence West Virginia). Moved to Orlando to be closer to Disney after being stuck in the house for the last 18 months. I enjoy talking and listening. I am pretty flexible and easy-going and love to travel however I'm not the biggest fan of solo travel. I've been to WDW a few times, Tokyo Disneyland and Sea, and Disneyland. I hope to explore the other Disney Parks in the near future. I enjoy sharing my new experiences with others. My job has basically transitioned to remote work so I'm looking to spread my wings a bit more since I've basically locked myself in during the pandemic.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who is open minded and likes to travel and explore new cultures and cuisine. I'm looking for a friend as well as a companion, but I'll settle for a friend as well. Hope to hear from people soon! Thanks!

Last edited:
First Name: Wendy

Hair/Eye Color: Green/Brown

Body Type: Pooh sized, but working on it

Do you have any kids: 2; one elementary aged, one middle school aged

Do you have any pets: Mylo the cat

Favorite activities: Crafting - recently picking up wood carving/whittling, and rediscovered my love for painting minis. I also knit, sew, play xbox, love scratch cooking - but I don't need someone who has the hobbies, but can appreciate that I will nerd out about them every now and then, and happily receive a pair of socks or a spoon :P

Favorite movie: Rogue One. Come fight me... :P hahahahaha. Also good ol' Indiana Jones, Back to the Future. And Musicals - which just so happens to encompass 80% of the Disney catalogue.

Favorite color(s): Deep jewel colours - purple, dark green, burgundy.

Favorite Disney character(s): Lumiere, Max, I like the sidekicks
A little bit about yourself: Divorced - kids are with me 99% of the time. I work, and I play. I love creativity - I love the little touches that Disney brings. I love art and rustic and handmade - but I also love wi-fi and my xbox :) I don't read enough, but I keep buying books. I read recipe books, and smell newly bought yarn. Kids and I tent camp, but we sure love a cruiseline bed :)

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm looking for similar aged - similar vibe - Disney companion. People who GET the draw of Disney and why we get so teary eye'd about fireworks over a castle. Why hearing the blast from a Cruiseline gives me goosebumps. So I'm looking for friends first - and what follows should happen organically. A love connection would be awesome, of course I'd like that - sure! ... but it's a pandemic - who knows when I can leave the country again.... so starting simple and adding on from there seems like the best idea :)

First Name: RAY

Location: Alabama ~ a short drive away from THE University ~ Roll Tide

Hair/Eye Color: Salt and Pepper Black and White/Grey

Body Type: Short 5'2" and fluffy ~ bariatric surgery planned for this fall

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: 2 adult kids I'm very proud of, 1 lovely and intelligent daughter in law, and 3 incredible grandsons

Do you have any pets: Not right now. I'm missing my chow-mix Lily, and my black Lab Bullet. (RIP)

Favorite activities: Disney, Reading, On my bucket list ... sailing the Bahamas

Favorite movie: too many to list ... Harry Potter, The Matrix, John Wick, Marvel, Some of the Star Wars and Star Trek films, Signs, ... and ... (dare I say it) ... Sleepless in Seattle, You've Got Mail, and Hallmark's Pearl in Paradise

Favorite color(s): The azure green of clear seawater rolling on to a white sandy beach beneath a canopy of green palm trees.

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey is my hero. Goofy is my comedic avatar

A little bit about yourself: Divorced twice. First wife got homesick for the mid-west. Second wife refused to get homesick. Recent retirement and Covid lockdown was too much. So be it.
I'm a Myers Briggs INTJ which means I gain energy by being alone and I look at the world through a rational/thoughtful/logical lens. At the same time I have a quirky sense of humor and am known as "the crazy uncle" by my family. I have traveled halfway around the world -- from the walls of the Imperial Palace in Tokyo and the shopping center of Ginza to the walls of Jerusalem and the pyramids of Giza. I've taken two DCL cruises to the Bahamas as well. I wonder if there are more horizons for me to cross. One of my dreams is to learn to sail and buy a sailboat and as Tennyson wrote to "sail beyond the sunset and the baths of all the western stars ...."

A little bit about your ideal match: You'll be unique ... a woman of faith and intelligence ...........

Last edited:
First Name: Jenny
Hair/Eye Color: brown w/highlights / brown eyes
Body Type: 5’9"
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Do you have any kids: 3 grown sons
Do you have any pets: 2 dogs and 4 cats (I'm a sucker for strays) :dog::cat:
Favorite activities: watching TV, walking, starting to redo furniture, trying to get into the Peleton exercising but can't get motivated, working in my yard
Favorite movie: Disney movie-Beauty and the Beast / nonDisney-The Proposal, Grease
Favorite color(s): black, blue, purple (sounds like a bad bruise)
Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy, Jack Sparrow pirate:
A little bit about yourself: I enjoy going out to dinner, outdoor activities like walking, bike riding (not camping), like going to the beach, work a lot (2 jobs :(), I like sports, except for the NBA, love going to MLB games (go Reds), I'm a bit sarcastic.
A little bit about your ideal match: A guy who enjoys conversation, going to Disney, can tolerate pets

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter