The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

Valbot

Mouseketeer
First Name: Val

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/blue

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: 1 dog. Corgi

Favorite activities: traveling, bike riding, Disney, sci fi/old school horror movies

Favorite movie: Alien

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy stitch

A little bit about yourself: I work alot, so I can travel. Focused on relocating to Florida or Tennessee.

A little bit about your ideal match: a guy with a sense of humor and enjoys to travel.

Naxer

Earning My Ears
First Name: Lou

Age: Another Old Bear, 57 (I guess I should point out I'm gay?)

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Grey Bald, Green bedroom eyes

Body Type: 6'2, an aging tall bear

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: A dog and a cat

Favorite activities: Walking, really. Researching trips. Reading, really. A nice Manhattan.

Favorite movie: Moonstruck. Cabaret. A cynical romantic.

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald Duck.

A little bit about yourself: Too smart for my own good. I like being single. I just like to spend time with someone who likes the finer things (in a middle class way). Traveling solo, and it doesn't bother me. A companion is just additional good times.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone looking to spend some time together.

Diana ZP

Earning My Ears
So.... I thought I'd give this a try. I am looking for a friend/someone to chat with and nothing romantic at this time. I'm painfully shy and have a bit of a hard time making friends, so I'm trying to reach out of my comfort zone.

First Name: Message me and we can exchange names.

Sex: Female

Hair/eye colour: Blonde/blue

Body type: Uh, curvy? Maybe?

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: No

Favourite activities: I like to sing and play the ukulele, watch movies, read, and play video games. I'm into anime and I like to cosplay and attend conventions.

Favourite Movie: The Last Unicorn, Fantasia

Favourite colour: Pink

Favourite Disney Character(s): Scrooge, Elsa, Rapunzel, Simba

A little bit about myself: I'm a Disney fan, of course. I'm pretty introverted, so I like to stay in and watch movies. I like to sing and act, and I've performed in community theatre performances. I love going to Disney World when I can, and I love most of the rides. I'm really into video games and I usually game on PS4 and Switch.

A little bit about your ideal match: Not really looking for a match, just someone to chat with.

Thanks for reading!
Ok I have to say you are the first person that I have seen that likes the Last Unicorn- Peter S Beagle is one of my favorite authors and a really great person! I was on here with my friend, looking for a friend/match for him, saw this and I had to reply.

Sora321

Earning My Ears
Ok I have to say you are the first person that I have seen that likes the Last Unicorn- Peter S Beagle is one of my favorite authors and a really great person! I was on here with my friend, looking for a friend/match for him, saw this and I had to reply.
Glad you like it as well! I have the Unicorn tattooed on my shoulder. It's nice to see more fans; we are too few and far between :)

jvaleri1

Jennifer
First Name: Jennifer

Hair/Eye Color: Brown with blond hilights / Blue

Ethnicity: Caucasian (german, irish, italian)

Occupation: Client Service Manager for Managed Internet Service Provider

Do you have any kids: Yes, 24 year old son

Do you have any pets: 2 dogs

Favorite activities: Walking, reading, movies, DISNEY of course

Favorite movie: Homeward Bound or Lion King

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Tigger and Winnie the Pooh

A little bit about yourself: Divorced single mom of a 24 year old boy. Love everything Disney. Enjoy traveling, cooking, reading, being outdoors doing just about anything

A little bit about your ideal match: Like minded Disney fan that is looking for someone to share the next chapter of their life with. Ideally no more than 5 years younger or 10 years older than I am. Must love Disney, dogs and traveling. Please be over your divorce if you had one and also financially stable.

DisneyClassicFan

Mouseketeer
Trying this again as I posted a year ago and not much happened.

First Name: Ashley

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown/Brown

Body Type: Average, maybe a few extra pounds

Ethnicity: half-white, half-Mexican

Do you have any pets: A dog

Favorite Activities: watching movies, arts & crafts, baking, cooking

Favorite Movie: Well this is a Disney forum so Mary Poppins, Tangled, Inside Out, Enchanted, Beauty and the Beast

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney Character(s): Bert (Mary Poppins), Fear (Inside Out), Belle, Rapunzel

A little bit about yourself: I'm shy and quiet until you get to know me then I open up more. I like anything Old Hollywood and classic movies and sitcoms and of course Disney. I enjoy cooking and baking. I'm interested in learning how to knit and sew, speak French, learn ASL, play tennis and golf.

A little bit about my match: Let's see, a sense of humor is good, kind hearted and caring. Obviously someone who likes Disney.

SonnyEclipsesSpaceAngel

Your Disney Guide Paging Mr. Morrow Mr. Tom Morrow
First Name: Melissa

Hair/Eye Color: Hazel/Blue Black

Ethnicity: American Caucasion

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite Activities: Dancing, Singing, Traveling and anything Disney lol

Favorite Movie: Hard to choose alot of great Disney movies out there :earsgirl:

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney Character(s): Too many to list

A little bit about yourself: I am sweet, kind, down to earth, loving, caring, loyal, honest, respectful, trustworthy and I have a great personality and sense of humor. I love all things Disney from Theme Parks to Movies and Shows. Very hardworking and enjoy the beach, mall, movies, car shows, sporting events, theme parks, traveling, fishing, boating, hiking and biking. I love to try all types of foods where if I had the chance I would visit Epcot during Food & Wine Festivals. I listen to all kinds of music as well....which my favorite is some music from the parks. It always gets me by when I listen to it at work.

A little bit about my match: He must love Disney, he should have a great head on his shoulders. An amazing personality and sense of humor is a plus. Knows what he wants in life. All in all I want him to never be afraid to be himself around me. I would love to hear from you...feel free to shoot me a message anytime ❤595788

• My Grandpa

Mouseketeer
    Oh you Disney~Crazy kids!!! I have a 21 year old Grandson to hang with. Where is the Seniors Section?!?

CanoeRower

Earning My Ears
    You can add me to the list of posters whose foray into this thread was more than a decade ago and still single.

First Name: Chris

Location: USA (being vague here because I am willing to move for the right Minnie)

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown

Body Type: Slender. Working on being more skinnylean than skinnyfat, 5'11"

Do you have any pets: Cat

Favorite activities: jogging, traveling, trivia, baseball, board games

Favorite Disney character(s): Snow White & Mickey

A little bit about yourself: Strait arrow: vegetarian, don't smoke or drink. Also childfree and staying that way. Love trivia, baseball, traveling, jogging. I've been to four disneys around the globe, only missing the Chinese parks. Prefer documentaries to movies; honestly not into fiction in books/tv/film.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who likes to travel, especially to disney parks. Only looking for women that don't want kids, and would like a woman at least "close to" vegetarian/vegan lifestyle. Maybe someone who eats a little meat but is still a treehugger/into animal rights. Don't mind starting something long distance or moving in the future.

eimmi07

Back in the cold state!
    First Name: Paul

Male

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Blonde, Blue

Do you have any kids: No but I would like to have children someday.

Do you have any pets: I personally do not, but my parents have two dogs.

Favorite activities: Planning trips to Disney World, anything outdoors like hiking, fishing, etc. Attending sports games.

Favorite movie(s): Disney: Lion King (first movie I saw in the theaters Non-Disney movie: The Blind Side

Favorite color: Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Baloo, Donald Duck, Wreck - it -Ralph

A little bit about yourself: I am a very relaxed person and like to have fun. I like to laugh and be a little goofy once in a while. I have done three Disney College Programs in Disney World and I was a Disney World College Program Campus Representative at my College during my college years. I love to travel and looking for new places to travel.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who has a sense of humor and likes to have a good laugh once in a while. A person who is a Disney person who likes to go to Disney World (I try to go every year). Likes to travel and is a family person.

• mmackeymouse

DIS Veteran
    Reviving my profile and attempting to revive my love life here.

First Name: Melissa

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown

Body Type: Chubby/curvy

Do you have any pets: Dog

Favorite activities: Traveling, Planning travel, thinking about traveling....haha. Also, baking, trying new recipes. Watching sports. Watching Youtube.

Favorite Disney character(s): Cinderella, Woody

A little bit about yourself: Sensitive, silly, Disney lover.

A little bit about your ideal match: Just a guy looking to have fun, who can put up with my brand of silly/crazy.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES