***The Official October 2016 Thread***

OK everyone... the list is current, and this will probably be the last update for atleast two weeks because...

I'M LEAVING TOMORROW!!

3 days/3 nights at Universal, then 8 days/7 nights at Disney World!! Anyone leaving before I return, have a great vacation!!

Woohoo have a fantastic trip!!!

OK everyone... the list is current, and this will probably be the last update for atleast two weeks because...

I'M LEAVING TOMORROW!!

3 days/3 nights at Universal, then 8 days/7 nights at Disney World!! Anyone leaving before I return, have a great vacation!!

Have a very MAGICAL vacation!

I'M LEAVING TOMORROW!!

Have a great trip we will be there on Sunday !!!!

I'M LEAVING TOMORROW!!

Have a great trip!!!!!

We leave in four days. I've got all the laundry done now and the suitcases are open and ready for packing. I have a feeling it is going to be rainy and hot, so we are planning for that.

3 days to go! I've got all my daughter's things packed and most of mine. Just a few things left that I can't pack yet like makeup, hair products, etc.

3 days to go! I've got all my daughter's things packed and most of mine. Just a few things left that I can't pack yet like makeup, hair products, etc.

YAAAYYY!!!! It must be nice seeing those bags packed.

I'm at 5 days and let the packing commence today!!!!

4 days for us! Still haven't started packing. I don't want the dogs to flip out when they see the suitcase, so may have to wait until we take them to the kennel on Saturday. I have a little pile going in the closet where they can't see!

We got our Magic Bands! :woohoo:

29984665515_c846b731a5_b.jpg

4 more sleeps and I’m gone. I haven’t even started packing!!! What is wrong with me??? I’m always an early packer.

We leave Monday, and I just started the bins. I have 3 bins - carry-on stuff, stuff we need before we get our luggage, and MNSSHP!
This at least helps me get organized before actually putting the stuff into the bags. Once the bins are done I'll start with the clothing.

This is getting real!

We leave Monday, and I just started the bins. I have 3 bins - carry-on stuff, stuff we need before we get our luggage, and MNSSHP!
This at least helps me get organized before actually putting the stuff into the bags. Once the bins are done I'll start with the clothing.

This is getting real!

That's brilliant! I think I'll try that for this time. I've put some stuff aside, mostly MNSSHP and swim suits (i.e. things we don't need in the next week) and am working on my packing list and clothing plans so we can have Harry Potter day, super hero day, animal day, Mickey day, etc. Yes, yes, overboard -- but come on in, the water's great!

That's brilliant! I think I'll try that for this time. I've put some stuff aside, mostly MNSSHP and swim suits (i.e. things we don't need in the next week) and am working on my packing list and clothing plans so we can have Harry Potter day, super hero day, animal day, Mickey day, etc. Yes, yes, overboard -- but come on in, the water's great!

Try it, it works like a charm!

We're leaving on Saturday and I just last night finished my son's packing. I still have to pick out which things I want to wear! But in 3 days at this time I'll be walking off the plane and headed toward DME! So surreal!

Two days until we leave! Three days until we get to the World!

I did a lot of packing yesterday and I'm probably 70% packed. I realized yesterday that there were a couple of things I needed to get from the store so I'll do that while my daughter is at choir practice this afternoon.

Otherwise, it just needs to be 2:30 pm on Friday and we'll be on our way!

you guys... what is up with Sat. 10/22? Is it just the perfect storm of weekend/non-party day/F&W or what? I was checking a few sites today and they're predicting it to be an 8, crowd-wise. It's our arrival day and we hadn't planned on going into the parks but all of that changed when SWaGS and the RnR refurb was announced. Now we're planning the afternoon/evening at HS. I hope that most people will be flocking toward MK or EP and NOT HS! o_O

you guys... what is up with Sat. 10/22? Is it just the perfect storm of weekend/non-party day/F&W or what? I was checking a few sites today and they're predicting it to be an 8, crowd-wise. It's our arrival day and we hadn't planned on going into the parks but all of that changed when SWaGS and the RnR refurb was announced. Now we're planning the afternoon/evening at HS. I hope that most people will be flocking toward MK or EP and NOT HS! o_O

All I can think is it is our last day at WDW and everybody wants to see us before we leave ?!:rotfl2:saturdays are always really busy during F&W especially if there is a dinner or special event. We will be doing our last eating and drinking st Epcot before flying home so two less people at HS with you !:banana:

Two days until we leave! Three days until we get to the World!

I did a lot of packing yesterday and I'm probably 70% packed. I realized yesterday that there were a couple of things I needed to get from the store so I'll do that while my daughter is at choir practice this afternoon.

Otherwise, it just needs to be 2:30 pm on Friday and we'll be on our way!
Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter