*** The Official December 2019 thread ***

Late to the party too
We are going on 30th November to 14th December staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House
We cant wait to see all the holiday decorations!!!

How windy is Orlando in December?
I'm contemplating whether to get a windbreaker or a sweat hoodie.

How windy is Orlando in December?
I'm contemplating whether to get a windbreaker or a sweat hoodie.

Our last Dec trip was a few years ago and the weather was a little all over the place. No rain, but we had some days where I wore a wool sweater and another day that was in the 80s and my son spent hours in the pool. For this trip I'm going to bring one fleece hoodie per person and one packable rain jacket that acts as a windbreaker that can go on top.

Our last Dec trip was a few years ago and the weather was a little all over the place. No rain, but we had some days where I wore a wool sweater and another day that was in the 80s and my son spent hours in the pool. For this trip I'm going to bring one fleece hoodie per person and one packable rain jacket that acts as a windbreaker that can go on top.

Thank you!
I'm excited to see Disney parks during Christmas season for the first time, but the weather makes packing light a challenge.

Thank you!
I'm excited to see Disney parks during Christmas season for the first time, but the weather makes packing light a challenge.

If you're willing to roll the dice and don't mind paying theme park prices for things, there will always be Disney character-themed hats, mittens and sweatshirts available for sale if it does get really chilly.

Has anyone arriving the week of the 8th received magic bands yet? I’m so nervous, our mail processing center (one of the largest in the US) roof collapsed during TS Imelda, and our mail has been messed up ever since 😳 we are arriving Dec 8th, but getting married Dec 7th, so I’m already stressed as it is 😂😂🤪

Staying 12/21-12/26 for a last minute booked trip! I saw someone on an earlier post mention they pre-booked the sleigh ride at Fort Wilderness. When I tried to, it says they are not taking reservations and it is walk up only. Anyone else get reservations for this? Anyone taking a chance on a walk up?

Has anyone arriving the week of the 8th received magic bands yet? I’m so nervous, our mail processing center (one of the largest in the US) roof collapsed during TS Imelda, and our mail has been messed up ever since 😳 we are arriving Dec 8th, but getting married Dec 7th, so I’m already stressed as it is 😂😂🤪

Arriving 12/1 and magic bands just arrived yesterday.

Staying 12/21-12/26 for a last minute booked trip! I saw someone on an earlier post mention they pre-booked the sleigh ride at Fort Wilderness. When I tried to, it says they are not taking reservations and it is walk up only. Anyone else get reservations for this? Anyone taking a chance on a walk up?
We booked our sleigh ride, but it is for much earlier in the month. Did you call the 407-WDW-PLAY line?

We arrive Dec 9th and I got notice that our MB shipped yesterday or maybe the day before. Haven't received them yet although I did get our yellow DME tags last week.

Did you get notice yours shipped? My December MBs are very late. They usually enter customization exactly at 30 days and ship 2 days later. It took almost a whole week this time.

Changed our return flight so instead of only having a half day on departure day we'll have until about 6:15 :goodvibes Just still not sure what all we're going to do in our short 2 days! Thought we'd skip AK this time but I want to see all the new holiday stuff.............

We are arriving on 12/4 and received our bands yesterday.

We arrive the 4th and ours shipped yesterday :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts