*** The Official August 2019 thread ***

Just curious, are people having better luck booking FP on the app or on the website?
FP day is Monday!!!
I had the website pulled up on my laptop and iPad. I don't like using the app for initial bookings because I find it glitches for me way more than the website.

Since Thursday will be our Fastpass day, I've been checking in on each park's hours that are listed on the Disney website. I noticed one of the parks hours were extended from the last time I looked! Does anyone know if they'll continue to change? And, if so, when are they typically 'set in stone?'

Since Thursday will be our Fastpass day, I've been checking in on each park's hours that are listed on the Disney website. I noticed one of the parks hours were extended from the last time I looked! Does anyone know if they'll continue to change? And, if so, when are they typically 'set in stone?'

I think it’s the second Friday of the month. So yesterday changes were made for July including the first weekend if August. I’ll be looking second Friday in July for rest of August.

FP day is tomorrow!!! Had to rearrange a bunch of our plans because looks like 7DMT is gone for our original MK day. No idea why but it seems like it's been gone for every Tues/Thurs. Not a big change, but I'm hoping it all ends up going smoothly tomorrow.

I think it’s the second Friday of the month. So yesterday changes were made for July including the first weekend if August. I’ll be looking second Friday in July for rest of August.
This would explain why all of a sudden I could get FOP for 8 people on the night of the 3rd when before I wasn't seeing on that day. I just happened to be messing around with some days today and noticed I could get one for 8:00 that night. I know it's late but some of our party is arriving on that day so it might just work out good!

So we got everything we wanted! We could only make FP for 4 days of our trip (have to upgrade our tickets onsite) so I'm a little bummed we couldn't get the headliners for multiple days, but we managed to grab them once!

We got FoP at 60+3 for 3:30pm which was the earliest time. SDD on 60+7 and we had our pick of times and grabbed a 9:30. 7DMT was out on our 60+1, but we got it for 10:15am on our 60+6. We both used our computers and had no issues (thank you, Disney IT gods!)

Talk to me about EMM at HS... My FP day is on the 23rd, and I'm thinking I might just do the EMM and take SDD out of the equation. What are our chances of getting a FP for a group of 5 on 60+4 before 3pm?

I was only looking for a party of 2 and there was availability on 60+2 in mornings. We are also doing Toy Story Land EMM on our last day but saw the SDD and grabbed it since we are going in the evening for Fantasmic earlier in the trip.

My advice is to book the EMM and then see how FP+ day goes.....you can always cancel EMM but at least know you have that in place, if needed.

FP day is Tuesday and I am all ready with my plans and priorities - this part of the planning is the worst! I hate the waiting for FP dayl Sometimes I think it is a harder wait than waiting for arrival day.

Good luck to everyone still waiting for FP day. I have tweaked mine about 20 times already. :confused3

Tweaked? How daft am I!

I made most of my fp’s 11 days ago, but I missed a couple of days. I meant to double check some dates/times with my family, but I never made my fp’s til now. I guess I forgot. :rotfl:Oops.

90 minutes until FP time! Got in my morning workout - planning to be all ready for work with lunches packed before sitting down to do them at 7 - hopefully I can still get on the road to school by 7:30am and then spend my lunch period tweeting as needed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!