The OFFICIAL ALL EGGS Thread. (Please see Post 118!)

pokemon_master said:
EDIT: The mods have decided that his thread is the official thread for Egg dicussion topics. The eggs we are talking about are the ones that can be found on people's signitures. Talk about any Signiture Egg related activities.

If you wish to adopt your own egg either click the egg/hatching on people's signiture or goto http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs to be able to adopt eggs.

Before you adopt an egg for your signiture, please observe the signiture guidelines (can be found on the top bar; they are stickies). The mods have had people's signiture's go way over the limit.

Anyway, here is the post that started egg dicussion

Hello! It's december 1st and still no egg! Lol (It's 8:00 here so I think I won't see mine untill tommorrow)

---- Message from Mods: Way too many egg threads..please post all egg topics here thanks-Mal and Lori --------
how do u get eggs? :confused3

I want a egg. Do you have to pay or anything to get 1? Tell me how they work please.

I wonder what my eggs looks like!! I'm going to post and see. Everyone, plz post!!

PS- if ur on vmk now,post!! I want to say hi to everyone in vmk in vmk!!

My egg is supposed to hatch on March, 1, 2006 but it didn't :(

The eggs are hatched; check the FAQs on the page if you have problems.

There is another post about eggs on the DIS; please check it in the DIS projects sticky.

To make this a lot easier on people to decide what eggs they should get on their signture (and not look stupid by having a boiled egg like last round) I have decided that this time I/posters on the DIS will add the eggs from previous months and/or current months so that you can choose and put them as your signiture apporprieatly.

Currently Posts 16, 39 and 100 have egg hatchings in their posts. If anyone has eggs from previous months, please post them on here so people can adopt them. (If anyone has any egg codes from July to November that are for websites i.e the codes for Neopets or Non-neopets please PM them to me; I would like them for my website.)

To get these eggs on your signiture, All you have to do is click "Quote" on those posts and copy the code (minus the {QUOTE}{/QUOTE} parts) and the post it onto your signiture under your user CP.

Here is the March to April collection. Remember, you can only have 3 images on your signiture, so don't put an egg on your signiture if you would go over the 3 images rule. People have been warmed many times; Ignorance is not an excuse.

OK, here is the eggs from March 2006:

There you go, now go have some fun with your eggs. And no more posts about help please! ;)

Ppl let's see all of you're eggs. For some reason one of mine looks weird idk post!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter