The OFFICIAL ALL EGGS Thread. (Please see Post 118!)

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
EDIT: The mods have decided that his thread is the official thread for Egg dicussion topics. The eggs we are talking about are the ones that can be found on people's signitures. Talk about any Signiture Egg related activities.

If you wish to adopt your own egg either click the egg/hatching on people's signiture or goto http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs to be able to adopt eggs.

Before you adopt an egg for your signiture, please observe the signiture guidelines (can be found on the top bar; they are stickies). The mods have had people's signiture's go way over the limit.

Anyway, here is the post that started egg dicussion:

Hello! It's december 1st and still no egg! Lol (It's 8:00 here so I think I won't see mine untill tommorrow)

---- Message from Mods: Way too many egg threads..please post all egg topics here thanks-Mal and Lori ----

I don't see mine either! I have been waited and getting so excited. WHAT IS IN MY EGGS????????????????? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

i have a question. when they do hatch, what will happen? will something pop up on the screen when i get on to dis boards??

It's prolly a rampaging virus that will eat the entire Dis board and then get out of your computer and eat all of your cat food
:rolleyes1

JoeBillyBob said:
i have a question. when they do hatch, what will happen? will something pop up on the screen when i get on to dis boards??

i saw somebodys egg hatched and it was a round head on a stick body!! i think your signature will just change

My sparkly mickey has been warming this egg for a little bit. But there was news on the fan site and it said that the eggs hatch at any random time..

My two thoughts
1) I think they hatch pasific time
2) I also think they hatch around after or on Dec. 1 at any given time.

Nothing?! Are you kidding me? It is the only reason I logged on, to see what was in the eggs!! I need to get a life!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter