***The Official AKV Owners And Lovers Thread***. Come And Chat

We just bought in at 160 pts the other night. Our first trip "home" won't be until June 2009 and I really hope to be able to get concierge but will live with savannah view if that is all we can get ;)

We do have all these developer points to use before then and so far can't come to an agreement on what to do with them :scratchin

We bought 225 points at AKV on April 17th. Our guide called us this morning to let us know that our deed was finalized today. So I guess we are "official" AKV owners now! :cheer2: I can't wait to stay at our home resort. We will be staying at AKV sometime next year for our 20th anniversary celebration trip.:love: We leave in about 2 weeks for a Disney trip and will be using our developer's points at SSR. I hope we have time to take the tour to see what the akv rooms will look like.
Let me be the first on here to say.........
:welcome: HOME!
To pridwynn and HayGan!!!!

I love the avatar to. But I am not to smart when it comes to doing things like that so how do we add it?

Take 2...

see avatar to the left for AKV mascot...I'm just throwing ideas out folks!

Excellent work - you've saved me the effort of bothering! The only thing I might tweak is the font.

I love the avatar to. But I am not to smart when it comes to doing things like that so how do we add it?

1. Right-click, "save as" on the avatar image. Save it to your desktop.
2. Click on "User CP" at the top left of the page.
3. Click on "Edit Avatar"
4. At the bottom, choose to upload your own image, and grab the file you just saved to your desktop.
5. Click the SAVE button, and you're done.

I love your AKV mascot siggy thingy! He is so cute. After my first visit, I may be asking if I can join!:yay:

Take 2...

see avatar to the left for AKV mascot...I'm just throwing ideas out folks!

Excellent work - you've saved me the effort of bothering! The only thing I might tweak is the font.

1. Right-click, "save as" on the avatar image. Save it to your desktop.
2. Click on "User CP" at the top left of the page.
3. Click on "Edit Avatar"
4. At the bottom, choose to upload your own image, and grab the file you just saved to your desktop.
5. Click the SAVE button, and you're done.

Cool thanks!!!

I'd love to join the group! We bought 160 points at AKV back in November. We took our first trip home this past March in a savannah view studio. I will post some pictures of that below. We are super duper excited about our next trip home in a 1BR concierge villa at AKV this December. Woo Hoo!

Here are pictures of our room and the view from the balcony. It was a lockoff savannah view studio room #5214 (Sunset Savannah).
100_1520.jpg

100_1522.jpg

100_1519.jpg

100_1524.jpg

100_1521.jpg

100_1517.jpg

100_1518.jpg

100_1516.jpg

100_1515.jpg

100_1513.jpg

100_1538.jpg

100_1529.jpg

100_1561.jpg

100_1499.jpg

100_1505.jpg

View from the balcony looking straight ahead:
100_1510.jpg

View looking to the left:
100_1512.jpg

View looking to the right:
100_1511.jpg

We saw lots of giraffes as well as some ankole cattle, a zebra at night, and some ostriches. :)

Elizabeth, Thanks for the Beautiful pictures. i am getting so Excited about our first stay there. 30 days and counting:cool1:

I love the new mascot but I keep getting this error message when I try to save it: This is not a valid image file. What am I doing wrong?
:confused3

I love the new mascot but I keep getting this error message when I try to save it: This is not a valid image file. What am I doing wrong?
:confused3

Are you clicking "Save Target As" or "Save Picture As"?

I would use "Save Picture As."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter