***The Official AKV Owners And Lovers Thread***. Come And Chat

Awesome idea!

Zebra or baby Rhino
rhino.jpg
????

well we can do something like that if everyone wants to but I am not to computer savvy.

We bought AKV in July '07, and can't wait for our first trip "home" June 1 - 10 in a concierge studio!!! 9 nights = 167 points. We had to borrow 7 points for this trip.

Great thread OP!

Well we bought at AKV in November 07 at Disneyland. We are going for our first stay home December 22-24, 08 club level woohoo!

We were at AK for a night in January. Now we are the proud owners of 110 points. We won't be there until January 2010 but we love the resort and look forward to hearing all about it from our fellow AKV owners. :goodvibes

Now that we have a thread we need to figure out a mascot like the VWL groupies moose! Maybe a zebra in honor of the new baby?

Excellent idea!

We are very excited for our first trip to AKV in 12 days! From everything I have read, I am sure we will love it and be looking forward to our next trip the day we leave.:cloud9:

Now that we have a thread we need to figure out a mascot like the VWL groupies moose!

I created my avatar (Look to the left) to very humbly offer up as the "mascot" for our AKV thread. Can come up with something better if given suggestions.

Thoughts...

Now that we have a thread we need to figure out a mascot like the VWL groupies moose! Maybe a zebra in honor of the new baby?

I was just visiting your thread and wondering about you guys getting a mascot!
The Tag Fairy created ours. Maybe the TF will create one for you if you ask?

PS Sadly, I am not the TF
And one of these days I will get a reservation at your beautiful 'other' Lodge! :wave:

I created my avatar (Look to the left) to very humbly offer up as the "mascot" for our AKV thread. Can come up with something better if given suggestions.

Thoughts...
That one is really a nice job.:thumbsup2 It would be cool to use for AKV owners and lovers, even if not our official mascot.

I was just visiting your thread and wondering about you guys getting a mascot!
The Tag Fairy created ours. Maybe the TF will create one for you if you ask?

PS Sadly, I am not the TF
And one of these days I will get a reservation at your beautiful 'other' Lodge! :wave:

Would be really nice to have a mascot for AKV. So what do you think Tag Fairy?:wizard: Are we worthy of you gracing us by bestowing our very own mascot?:worship:

And Muushka, hope you get to visit AKV real soon!:cheer2: Can't wait for our first visit to experience it in person instead of through the trip reports and photos of others who have gone before.:dance3:

I seen where someone asked about the AKV thread. So I thought I would go ahead and start one.
So please start sharing your experiences and your pictures of AKV and what you love about it.

We are going for the first time June 7-13th and I am so excited and I cant wait.
So when I come back I will have lots of pictures to share.

So please feel free to join in.

I would really love to see some pictures.

We own 160 points at AKV.

We are AKV owners (200 pts).

You can see our TR from this past January in the link in my siggie.

:)

We LOVE AKV!

I have to join this group. We visited AKV this weekend to try to see Kidani, no luck, but we saw the giraffe family and lots of animals on the savannah.

We own 140 AKV points.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I love seeing all the AKV owners posting here.
I know that it will be our favorite resort when we stay there in June.:love:

Oh Tag Fairy, We would love for you to give us a mascot for us AKV owners,Please:worship:

Take 2...

see avatar to the left for AKV mascot...I'm just throwing ideas out folks!
I LOVE your avatar and think it would make a perfect mascot! I saw little Kidani last week and I think you have really captured his spirit in your avatar. Great job! I would love to put it into my signature.

We bought 225 points at AKV on April 17th. Our guide called us this morning to let us know that our deed was finalized today. So I guess we are "official" AKV owners now! :cheer2: I can't wait to stay at our home resort. We will be staying at AKV sometime next year for our 20th anniversary celebration trip.:love: We leave in about 2 weeks for a Disney trip and will be using our developer's points at SSR. I hope we have time to take the tour to see what the akv rooms will look like.

I love this thread-we will have our first trip home this month. We bought in April 2007 but rollover so we could get a 2br savana view. I can't wait to go:) I love the Avatar too! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter