The October 2015 Live Trip Reports!

So basically what you guys are saying is the pool hours are like the park hours and can change at any time? Good to know!

Made it down without any major issues. Pretty much lounging and checked out the monorail resorts this afternoon. Sunny this morning and then the clouds and sprinkles rolled in and haven't left. Could be worse. Probably hanging at the site for bit, then dinner at Trail's End and MK tonight for some fast passes. Not sure how bad MK may be as crowds are looking pretty rough today. Time to go back out and lounge!

Brocktoon,
Glad you made it in safe. Keep us posted

I did forget to mention that at the Meadows they do have the David Doss drawing for Fort Wilderness on sale.
1445458667979.jpg

The one I bought is 7x10 for $30. The next one (not sure on size) was $65. The largest was $100. They did have one of the larger ones in a rustic wooden frame on the wall for $400.

I wanted it to keep in the camper, so the smaller one was a good size.

:welcome:Welcome to the camping forum. Up at the top of the page where your screen name is, click on that then go to avatar, you should be able to add a profile pic there. Have a great time and enjoy.
you know I have looked everywhere a few times in the direction you pointed me; but cannot find the word avatar. :( I must be missing something.

you know I have looked everywhere a few times in the direction you pointed me; but cannot find the word avatar. :( I must be missing something.
Hover on your user name toward the top right of the page. A box will open, everything you need is there.

thank you all for your pictures & sharing your trip with us. So glad everyone made it home safely!! Everyone going to the Fort in Nov & Dec., please keep the good reports coming. I feel as though I am in the back seat having a blast with y'all!!

Checked in last night around 5:30. We rented from Florida Camper rental and are in 111. Love being so close to the settlement and beach! Hit up Epcot this morning for food and wine and did good until about 1:30 and everything was so crowded we came back to rest and cook out tonight. I wish it was a little cooler but still not too bad.
Tomorrow we have Trails end breakfast (mmmmmm) and a fort day. Yippee!

Checked in last night around 5:30. We rented from Florida Camper rental and are in 111. Love being so close to the settlement and beach!

I'm currently in my Preferred loop "crush" right now. I love the 100/200 loops (of course, I've loved the Tent loops and Premiums too in my past). So I am glad to hear you are happy with your location.

Enjoy your Fort day tomorrow. :flower1:

Bama Ed

Checked in last night around 5:30. We rented from Florida Camper rental and are in 111. Love being so close to the settlement and beach! Hit up Epcot this morning for food and wine and did good until about 1:30 and everything was so crowded we came back to rest and cook out tonight. I wish it was a little cooler but still not too bad.

We should be right around the corner from you. Look for the Green Mickey head on the front of our RV - site 105.

Weather has been great! ... if a little warm. I've been pretty sick the past few days so it was nice just to relax at the site for a good part of yesterday and recoup. Feeling way better for Sunday morning. Planning to hit Disney Springs for lunch. MK and Epcot looked to be packed on Saturday, but besides that crowds have been better than I expected.

Glad you made it in safely. We were warned early on to avoid the Food and Wine Festival on the weekends due to the locals pouring in. Even going during the week was still crowded, but not to the point that we couldn't get to everything easily.

I like the closeness of the preferred, but like the room of the premiums even more.

You guys have fun and post some updates...

Brocktoon- yes I can see your camper from our site! I noticed the green Mickey but wasn't putting two and two together!
We are locals so I guess we were part of the problem yesterday at Epcot. Lol!
Had a filling breakfast at Trails End this morning and happened to run into friends at the buffet line who are staying here too and we didn't know it!
So our kids and their kids have had fun playing together- checked out the horses, hit the playground, rode scooters, and hit the pool for a while this afternoon. The water was cold!!!!
Now the kids are resting up and we are planning to go to Wilderness lodge for a quick bite in the Territory Lounge then come back for the campfire and movie tonight.
Anyone know if you can drive golf carts on the trail to the lodge? I'm guessing it's a no, but not sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter