• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The numbers added up for us! A Spring Break Free Dining Photo Report! 7/6 BackStage

Tusker House looks so neat inside....I'll have to put that on the list for next trip with DS. Not enough time this July :(

If you want to see Mickey and Friends it was a good time, but we won't be doing it again anytime soon.

I love the Tusker House, we usually do lunch as well. For some reason I just really love it, and it has something for all of us! We have never seen characters at lunch, though! Is that new?

I think I'm finding I'm not a buffet person anymore. It was okay but not on my favorite list by any means. Net decor though!

Next we were off to DTD for dinner, meeting my Aunt and Uncle at Cookes of Dublin. They are a non-Disney owned restaurant that is now accepting the dining plan.

DSC_0243.jpg

Full menu can be found here:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?Restaurant.ID=391

I wanted to get the scallops but they were out so I ordered the fish along with everyone else except DD who got chicken. The part that sold us on this place for dinner was the deep fried candy bars! OMG YUMMY!!! However, don't get excited yet. When I ordered them the cashier pointed to a sign that said, only cookies or ice cream are given on the DDP. I questioned the policy because those items were the exact same price of the candy bar.:confused3
She said they are not owned by Disney and can make the rules. Very rude! Already upset about no scallops at 5pm on a Saturday and no candy bar... I nicely said "I can tell your not owned by Disney, I'll take a cookie." My Aunt surprised my DD and bought her the candy bar. We really didn't need it and the cookie but it was so sweet of her!!!

The food was very good and I would eat here again for sure, however the service was not as nice as they could have been.

The One on One, Fish and Chips:
DSC_0240.jpg

Battered Chicken and deep fried candy bar:

DSC_0242.jpg

Total for dinner: $71.25 for 5 ( CS=No tip required )

Total bill for day one=$268.97

She said they are not owned by Disney and can make the rules.

Wow! How very rude. That just doesn't make any sense at all. I'm glad we are not on the dining plan, I had heard lots of places make comments like this. It just seems too confusing to keep track of what you can have and what you can't have.

I nicely said "I can tell your not owned by Disney, I'll take a cookie."

You go girl! :cheer2:

The food at Cookes of Dublin looks fantastic! I think I'm really sold on trying it next time. It's a shame you had such rude service though.

The White Elephant cupcakes look very yummy! Finding it hysterical that you pointed out to the not so magical Cookes employee that it was obvious they are NOT Disney owned :rotfl:

New day, so off to MK for us and lunch at a CS favorite:

DSC_0441.jpg

The main page can be found here:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?Restaurant.ID=152

We all wanted different food so it worked well. One huge plus for us this time was they had alot of staff and they were not allowing people to go into the main room to hold tables. The main dining room as broke down into zones, and staff were watching their wareas very well. As people left, tables were cleaned quickly and they staff member would hold up a flag to let the staff member at the door know a table was available. They would then direct people to a table. Worked very well!

DD got a:

Turkey Sandwich - Served with your choice of apple slices, french fries or cucumber salad - $9.39

DSC_0442.jpg

The guys got:

Angus Bacon Cheeseburger - Served with apple slices, french fries or cucumber salad - $9.19

DSC_0444.jpg

and I got a:

Half Rotisserie Chicken - Served with mashed potatoes and a seasonal vegetable. - $9.69

DSC_0443.jpg

For dessert:

Triple Chocolate Cake - $3.59

DSC_0446.jpg

They have taken the chicken and ribs off the lunch menu so it you are using a CS, it's a better value to go for dinner. It's alot of food and cn easily be split. Everyone really like their meal, restaurant was clean and a :thumbsup2 from us!

Total for CS lunch~~$79.05 for 5

As I was scrolling, I had to stop and look at your bracelet...even though it's not the focal point, so a bit blurry. I love the colors. Those are my faves! I need more color on mine. The only murano glass one I have is the Mickey so it's blue.

As I was scrolling, I had to stop and look at your bracelet...even though it's not the focal point, so a bit blurry. I love the colors. Those are my faves! I need more color on mine. The only murano glass one I have is the Mickey so it's blue.

The angle here is bad but the middle stone on her bracelet is a Chamilia with clear stones and a black Mickey Mouse Head...very cute!!

This is what it looks like:
1140055W240.jpg

The angle here is bad but the middle stone on her bracelet is a Chamilia with clear stones and a black Mickey Mouse Head...very cute!!

This is what it looks like:
1140055W240.jpg

I think I've seen that one too. I think my husband wants to get me the pink Minnie that matches my Mickey next.

Next we went to dinner at Fultons. With this being newly added to the DDP, it was the first time we've been there. On the DDP is is a signature and two credits.

You can find the complete menu here:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?Restaurant.ID=82

DSC_0619a14.jpg

We were seated in a back room, very nice and by the windows.

First came bread:

DSC_0619a3.jpg

My DD had:
Chef Frank's Seafood Boil - Snow crab, clams, mussels and 11/4 lb. Maine lobster boiled in seafood stock with fresh corn on the cob. - $49.95

DSC_0619a5.jpg

DS had:
Narragansett, Rhode Island Lobster - One pound and a quarter lobster, shrimp, scallop, spinach and mushroom stuffing, toasted breadcrumbs $48

DSC_0619a4.jpg

and the rest of us had:

Alaska Snow Crab & Maine Lobster - 10 ounce steamed snow crab, one pound and a quarter Maine lobster $51

DSC_0619a6.jpg

Very good seafood. Nothing out of the ordinalry for a seafood restaruant though.

For dessert we had:

Chocolate Creme Brulee

DSC_0619a7.jpg

Berry Cobbler:

DSC_0619a8.jpg

Key Lime Pie:

DSC_0619a9.jpg

and a Hot Cookie Skillet:

DSC_0619a10.jpg

Dessert prices were $7-9 in most cases and were great!!!!

Fulton was a great place to try the food was very good. For our family, we would probably have rather had done two regular restaurants rather than Fultons. Again the food was yummy but noting extra special.

Our bill came to $287.95, bringing our daily total to $367.00, including a signature dinner.

I am not a fan of seafood at all but the desserts at Fultons look great :thumbsup2

great reviews. :goodvibes
I love seafood and have tried Fultons a few times, usually we're let down by the service.

cant wait to read more. :)

Enjoying your reviews! Cookes of Dublin looked tasty and the desserts at Fultons look amazing!.
We are trying Fultons for the first time in August and Ive read a few bad reviews recently so wasnt sure if we would enjoy it or not but those dessert look worth a visit!:)

Enjoying your reviews! Cookes of Dublin looked tasty and the desserts at Fultons look amazing!.
We are trying Fultons for the first time in August and Ive read a few bad reviews recently so wasnt sure if we would enjoy it or not but those dessert look worth a visit!:)

By all means it was not bad, just for us, not sure if it as worth 2 credits. We could have been very happy doing Le Cellier for lunch and WCC for breakfast (for my boys!!!) and been very happy:goodvibes It was good, just not a "Must do"

My DD had:
Chef Frank's Seafood Boil - Snow crab, clams, mussels and 11/4 lb. Maine lobster boiled in seafood stock with fresh corn on the cob. - $49.95

DSC_0619a5.jpg

Our bill came to $287.95, bringing our daily total to $367.00, including a signature dinner.

Hello, DD here. Just wanted to say that the disboard menu doesn't list all the dishes at some restaurants and that this is Chef Frank's Seafood Boil, but it is the Prince Edward Island Mussels - Braised with Calina Chardonnay, pancetta, tomato, basil, linguini $27. Not as fancy or expensive, but it was still really good :love:

So that means the bill for our lovely dinner is $265 and the total for the day was $344.05.

The allears.net menu was updated in April, so right after we left and has the correct menu on it: http://allears.net/menu/menu_fch.htm

For anyone reading this, thanks for following Moms trip report :goodvibes

Thanks for the Fultons review, I don't see very many

By the way your photos are excellent :goodvibes

Thanks for the Fultons review. Great photos! The desserts look wonderful but the skillet cookie/ice cream one really speaks to me! :love:

The lovely bracelet caught my eye too! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter