• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The New Play along, "Show me a picture of......"

Status
Not open for further replies.
dcandaugustbirthdays1442.jpg

Show me Mulan

Since it has been 12 hours, here is a picture of Tower of Terror

IMG_0136.jpg

Show me a picture of someone dressed in a costume for MNSSHP

How's this for Magical? At 23 months old my son was labeled severely autistic and at that young age we were told to be prepared to institutionalize him. He'd probably never speak, learn self help skills, learn at school or be able to function in society.

He's 8 years old now. We've done behavioral and biomedical interventions and while he still has a long way to go, he's come so far. So far in fact that he participated in Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial. I sobbed through the whole thing! (and BTW...he reads, writes, spells, does math, and has no problem cleaning up after himself or dressing himself. Sorry Mr. Expert Child Psychologist who has "seen this many times and knows" you were WRONG!!!)

pirateshow.jpg

Show me someone meeting Mary Poppins.

How's this for Magical? At 23 months old my son was labeled severely autistic and at that young age we were told to be prepared to institutionalize him. He'd probably never speak, learn self help skills, learn at school or be able to function in society.

He's 8 years old now. We've done behavioral and biomedical interventions and while he still has a long way to go, he's come so far. So far in fact that he participated in Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial. I sobbed through the whole thing! (and BTW...he reads, writes, spells, does math, and has no problem cleaning up after himself or dressing himself. Sorry Mr. Expert Child Psychologist who has "seen this many times and knows" you were WRONG!!!)

pirateshow.jpg

Show me someone meeting Mary Poppins.

I have enjoyed this whole thread but THIS touched my heart!!!!

That's awesome! My DW works with Autistic children. She trains service dogs for them and knows that "Magic" can really happen in their lives!

I dont have the Test Track photopass pic, but I have some that were never shown....

Here's Cap'n Jack
10683jackedit.jpg

And here's the slide at BWV
10683bwvpool4post.jpg

And Star Tours
10683DCP_0192.JPG

And Mickey and Minnie at MNSSHP
wdwnss01.jpg

And here's my fave test track pic (no fast passes left)
10683testtrack.jpg

If nobody has a photopass pic from Test Track I's sure love to see your favorite dessert.

favorite place at CSR - the fountain in the lobby when you first walk in to "home". My kids making wishes after a long flight and ME :)

P1020973.jpg

Show me LOTSO bear at DHS

Well it has been way over 12 hours so how about a pic of the house from the Hannah Mantanna Movie... Sorry I don't have Lotso.

DSCN0629.jpg

So me a pic of a rainy day.

This was taken in a down pour, in January and it was only about 75 degrees. They just had to go swimming though.

DSCN0585.jpg

Show me a pick of it snowing on Main Street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter