The New Caribbean Beach FAQ Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 28 days to go! 4 of us, myself, DH, DD 10, DS 8. We arrive on Saturday with 1 night room only. Then the "real" reservation with FD starts on Sunday.

Stacy

Please add us to the roll call, arriving 12-16-14 departing 12-27-14. Excited for our first stay at CBR! Second time on free dining!

Hi everyone. We are "stuck" at CBR another two days due to the airport shenanigans in Chicago. The staff has been AMAZING, we even get to stay in our same room! They offered a small discount to people who were affected which is greatly appreciated. We have trip insurance so we aren't worried about expenses at this point. Just wanted to let you all know the front desk staff really went above and beyond!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I saw the notice on the United website. A fire in the ATC center! What are the chances of that happening? So glad to hear that you guys are being looked after. :)

2 more weeks! Eek! Bags packed and ready to roll! Impatiently waiting to drive to the airport. Where's a magic carpet when you need it???

Added our celebration to our ADRs yesterday, what else can I do keep the planning magic going???

Finally in the air and on our way, a tad late due to Chicago and I may miss my rental pickup but they said I should call when I land to see if they can honor it at the airport....but then no magical express....due hope my bags make it to the cbr if that happens

The splash pad area isn't quite open yet, they had the water running today and were testing chlorine levels, etc. They stated they hope to have it open by the end of the day today. I would think certainly by tomorrow or Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We have 28 days to go! 4 of us, myself, DH, DD 10, DS 8. We arrive on Saturday with 1 night room only. Then the "real" reservation with FD starts on Sunday.

Stacy
Those are our exact dates as well ... just doing our 1 night at AllStars Music since i managed to snag a room for under $100.00. Our flight doesn't get in till midnight so no sense spending too much. Besides, who am i fooling -- won't be sleeping that night anyway, I'll be too excited :dance3:

What would you do aruba 56 or Trinidad south 36 - we would move from pirate rooms tomorrow ....

Of course my kids love the pirate rooms (we were unexpectedly 'upgraded' at checkin and resort too full to allow me to refuse it Last night)

Stacy

That's the same reservation as us, Sat Oct 25 room only then package starts Sunday :) Can't wait!

That's the same reservation as us, Sat Oct 25 room only then package starts Sunday :) Can't wait!

I have a feeling LOTS OF PEOPLE are checking in that day!! We're getting there by 8:00 a.m. so i hope we are able to snag a renovated room!!

Is the resort really as full as it seems? We check in on Wednesday night and will be there for the tower of terror run. I can assume the run just adds more people into the resorts. Has anyone been bumped? A little concerned due to our very late check in.

Thanks

Add us to the roll call for Sept 18th-22nd 2015! We booked a bounce back!

I'm so excited to have another trip to look forward to!

What would you do aruba 56 or Trinidad south 36 - we would move from pirate rooms tomorrow ....

Of course my kids love the pirate rooms (we were unexpectedly 'upgraded' at checkin and resort too full to allow me to refuse it Last night)

Eek is it really that full? I'd pick Aruba 56 over Trinidad South 36. We arrive in 4 days and while I'm sure my kids would love the pirate room, I'd much rather be in Jamaica or Aruba.

Tonight's our last night at CBR and we booked a bounce back for Sept. 26-Oct 4, 2015. It's been an awesome stay and a wonderful resort! We'll see if our flight into Midway tomorrow morning is actually "on time". I, too, would just hate to be "stuck" at CBR another day! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter