The "New" Ask Yavn and QA_SuzyQT Question Thread

Yes, they were. ::yes::

I am sure we will have a new round of answers sometime soon. :teeth:

Lori

Hi, I have a couple of questions... :)

Will you ever remove the current "all time high scores" from the fireworks game high scores list? Hasn't it been said already that those scores were received through hacking? Let's get some real scores up there for those who truly deserve to have their titles up there. :)

In the fireworks game especially...is it possible to delay the closing sign in the last game? It really makes that last game difficult to play, since it pops up right in the middle. :)

Thanks for reading! :wave2:

OK. My question is....

Will these questions ever be answered? It's been 2 months since the answer thread has been updated. :confused3

I'm with you on this one. Athough I thought it has been 2 YEARS. I have been waiting forever. It'll probably ten years before they are answered. Maybe even more. :teeth:

Will there be Star tours game/ride/items/ when MGM studios comes out? and while I'm on the subject how about Indiana Jones?

PrinceLegolas

my question is will you ever sign up with nintendo to have cool nintendo room and zelda stuff and mario mini games

When will Community Leaders be allowed to have larger friends lists, or maybe two lists, one for friends and one for ppl to help, like guests and newly minted players?

my question is will you ever sign up with nintendo to have cool nintendo room and zelda stuff and mario mini games
Sorry, Dude. Not gonna happen. Ever. To much copyrighted papers and it may take them 2 years if they ever decide to. Besides, they would have to pay a fortune a year just to keep it. And VMK is a free game. So, uh, we may have to start paying.

Sorry, Dude. Not gonna happen. Ever. To much copyrighted papers and it may take them 2 years if they ever decide to. Besides, they would have to pay a fortune a year just to keep it. And VMK is a free game. So, uh, we may have to start paying.

Would we really want Mario in a Disney game anyway? VMK is supposed to mirror the parks, so there is absolutely no good reason for Nintendo to be on board.

SW and Indiana Jones are hard to get for the game because GL usually doesn't give the copyrights out willy nilly. I don't see a problem for Indiana Jones because there is a Indiana Jones attraction at every Disney Park, and it's usually one of the highlights.

And Star Tours is one of the new Disneyland classics...

I've got one:

So we've got music mixes, and I have no problem with that, as I am a fan of the techno and such. But will we ever get the option to rock out hardcore in VMK? I mean, have the same general set-up as the Music Mixer, but have some instruments and clips that aren't... technorific? Maybe vocals that aren't useable only in techno? The Monorail has some really great stuff, but I just wonder if this'll branch off from techno.

Also, what's the status on Pirate costumes? A while back they were "coming soon" and yet we have no new information on them. We only have the hat. And what of the Davy Jones costumes? TICMP I don't think really covers it, at least in my opinion.

When exactly do the stitch cards expire? I thought it was the end of 2006 since I saw it on the page on the DLR site that explains the cards but when I ask I get all these different answers like April 2007 or the end of 2007. I need to know exactly when they retire.

I just so want to know are we EVER going to get the New Girls Piarte Costume? :confused3 I would think that now would be the perfect time to bring it out since you just opened up the New Orleans land! it would fit right in. All we see is pictures of the new different costumes... but so many of it we never see.
So could you please tell us if we'll ever get the New Pirate Costume? :)

i have not been able to log in to vmk since a few days befor new years eve i want to see the new land but vmk only tells you to reinstall shockwave is there any thing else that i could do to get vmk to finish loading?
~bravehook~

I just so want to know are we EVER going to get the New Girls Piarte Costume? :confused3 I would think that now would be the perfect time to bring it out since you just opened up the New Orleans land! it would fit right in. All we see is pictures of the new different costumes... but so many of it we never see.
So could you please tell us if we'll ever get the New Pirate Costume? :)
I have a feeling it will be released sometime around the next movie, just like the Sparrow outfit was.

On the vmk pass, will you make it so that people can go from the screen with having the pass, back into the you are ... in the queue screen?

I have a feeling it will be released sometime around the next movie, just like the Sparrow outfit was.

Yeah. In yet another boring game where the chances are slim to nil that you will ever get the costume. :sad2:

Two times now the fireworks scores for the car magics were set, only to be increased soon after. What is the logic behind doing that?

I would just like to say that if you test out the game and you come up with a score that seems reasonably challenging for each of the magics, when you officially release the game, keep the score at what you decide on instead of teasing people with one score and then increasing it.

Any hope for bringing back the old fireworks game on vmk or off vmk, with leveling the credits? There are many of us who truly miss it (possibly take a vote on the homepage?). Not saying to get rid of the new one, but just have the option for us to keep playing our old favorite game. I actually enjoyed the old fireworks game, and would still enjoy it even if the credits were reduced. This new game just hurts my eyes. :( I know it would make many of us very happy. :) Just hoping...

I just need to ask if there will ever be a way to store your clothes and pins..
I can't even trade anymore, the lag has gotten so bad.
Perhaps like a wardrobe, or something like the photo album where we could deposit and withdraw our pins/items.

Yes, they were. ::yes::

I am sure we will have a new round of answers sometime soon. :teeth:

Lori
The last answers posted were for round two and that was back in early October. In November Lori confirmed round three questions were submitted. So I have a question, and I mean no disrespect to Lori (or anyone else on Dis) or the VMK group. I know they've been very busy. But I wonder, will there ever actually be any more answers? :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts